Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open
 

No evidence Covid-19 exists

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Thread Tools
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k, ssaad
Rank Image
xs11ax's avatar
Unspecified
3,160
Brother
2,256
xs11ax's avatar
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 24th August 2020 10:09
Quote:
Sorry I didn't write it. I can't answer you. I prefer to get information that proves the OP wrong or at least challenges these claims.


Need to know exactly and accurately what the OP is saying in order to challenge anything. And because you are using OP for your source then it's only fair the questions are directed to you.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
xs11ax's avatar
Unspecified
3,160
Brother
2,256
xs11ax's avatar
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 24th August 2020 10:14
Quote:
The PCR test is the test used widely to test for covid-19. However, according to the FDA, the PCR test cannot distinguish between bacteria, exosomes, other viruses, or any other levels of random DNA.


I don't know enough to comment on This, but I know my son was tested positive for Mycobacterium Avium Subspecies Tuberculosis using a PCR test. They have spent thousands to develop this test to search for a very elusive zoonotic bacteria. The test is going to be rolled out to the public very soon. How can you say it doesn't work?
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
xs11ax's avatar
Unspecified
3,160
Brother
2,256
xs11ax's avatar
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 24th August 2020 10:17
Quote:
The PCR test replicates DNA and if the amount exceeds a preset within a threshold, it gives a binary result. The threshold can be set to any number. If there is a desired result, you can set a threshold to produce that result. It cannot see specifics. The creator of this test says it cannot be used to test for covid. (This is why you can test goats, fruit, and birds and they will test “positive for covid.” This is why you can be negative, then positive, then negative, then positive over the span of a few days.)


This should be easy to prove. Provide proof that the creator of the test said this. If it's true then it could be a game changer in support of the conspiracy theory.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
xs11ax's avatar
Unspecified
3,160
Brother
2,256
xs11ax's avatar
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 24th August 2020 10:20
Quote:
The CDC sent every doctor in the U.S. a document. It is an operating procedure instructing them on how to categorize covid. In this document it states that the doctor does not have to test for covid and can use their best judgement. This include living patients and deceased patients.


This should be easy to prove. Where's the document?
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
bint e aisha's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
2,264
Sister
1,855
bint e aisha's avatar
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 24th August 2020 10:21
super-glue wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Can you explain what this means?

Can you point to where it shows that the PCR categorically identifies Covid-19 from other bacteria against the claim of FDA?

It was in response to this:

Quote:
the PCR test cannot distinguish between bacteria, exosomes, other viruses, or any other levels of random DNA.

Based on this premise the author is claiming that the PCR is a bogus test and it cannot be used to diagnose Covid-19. Therefore I had asked you the question that if this test cannot distinguish between any bacteria, viruses or DNA then how can it be used to diagnose other diseases like TB or HIV or HPV and so on. But since you could neither understand my question nor had any idea about PCR, instead of admitting that you decided to make a fool out of yourself and declared it a "wild deduction".

Quote:
Re: Masks - This study shows harm:
bmjopen.bmj.com/content/5/4/e006577

The issue not about preventing. The government and all others admit many times that masks are not to protect the one wearing it. It's supposedly to protect others. Do you or anyone else have any links to prove it stops the virus from escaping? These are cloth masks, not medical masks, respirators. If no then what is really the purpose of it if it doesn't benefit in any way related to Covid-19?

My post already answers that question.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Asaaghir's avatar
Tragic-istan
589
Brother
277
Asaaghir's avatar
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 24th August 2020 11:00
So many questions being raised, yet everything is in the Op.

I doubt superglue will even bother entertaining these questions.

He has provided evidence from professionals in the field. The same profession can easily have others with a difference of opinion.


Mufti XYZ said this but Mufti ABC said that and they both have their right to their opinions in Shariah, so why can't 100's if not 1000's of doctors do the same. There are so many doctors who have to remain silent about it, but the truth is, we've been sold another lie with more than a pinch of salt!

So until the links are not read the videos are not watched, take a break and do just that.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Agree x 2Winner x 1
back to top
Rank Image
super-glue's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
709
Brother
1,334
super-glue's avatar
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 24th August 2020 13:53
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

I'm not using OP as the source. The source of the article is the first part of the OP. The source of the data/information is the "References" at the end of the article.

The message is in the post and the references i.e. sources are at the bottom. If highlight/summary/message is sufficient then one does not need the references but if the post is not enough then see references. If both fails you then you can reply.

What I'm seeing is the article summary parts being quoted and then I'm being asked questions about it.

I don't think everything in the article is solid. For example the bill gates bits are right over my head. I have no idea what that's going on about. But I posted the entire article so there's no confusion or cherry picking. Yet, I don't believe it's lies either.

I want to add also that the subject of this thread is from the shared article. I am not personally saying the virus doesn't exist. Covid-19 might definitely exist but I am convinced it's not how the narrative dictates it is and that the pandemic most definitely doesn't exist based on what's posted. The sharing of this article is more about the hospitals, the fake numbers, the criteria in which they determine a covid death, the fearmongering based on these figures, the financial gains for hospitals/contracts etc. This list is nothing new in history but it's most definitely at a higher scale. The entire world.

So maybe start with one thing for yourself, tell me, is she lying? www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIDsKdeFOmQ
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
super-glue's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
709
Brother
1,334
super-glue's avatar
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 24th August 2020 14:24
Muadh_Khan wrote:
You shouldn't even be allowing this as you may be putting lives at risk. There are people who can argue that God doesn't exist, you wouldn't allow a debate on it on the forum would you?

It is ridiculous to even respond in this thread, let the brother have his day in the sun and move on with life.


1. I trust doctors and nurses over your statement. I'm going to post the same link again and ask www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIDsKdeFOmQ are you qualified to prove she's lying? If so then do you have anything a little more intelligent and informative than "It is ridiculous to even respond in this thread".
2. Your argument makes no sense. Putting lives at risks works both ways in this argument. If I'm right, if the doctors and nurses who spoke up are truthful, then your post is putting lives at risk. So who gets preference to shut up?
3. Your example of God's existence is ridiculous to even respond to but I'm not you Alhamdulillah so I'll inform you that arguing about God's existence will not put anyone's life at risk. Maybe if they argue with you they'll put their sanity at risk but definitely not their lives. It's a stupid example to say the least.
4. "let the brother have his day in the sun and move on with life" - Yet, you replied in the thread lol? How about you take your own advice and not post things that can be obliterated so easily?
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
23,078
Brother
9,575
abu mohammed's avatar
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 24th August 2020 14:45
super-glue wrote:
View original post

I've said all of this before from first hand reports and conversations with other in the medical field.

Read all of my posts from here onwards www.muftisays.com/forums/63-the-light-side/13218-coronavi... she (from the linked video) is saying everything I said back in April!

If I send this video to the group of doctors, they will surely say, "We told you so" or "We know"


Edit: direct links to continued posts where I've said this based on evidence!

www.muftisays.com/forums/63-the-light-side/13218-coronavi...

www.muftisays.com/forums/63-the-light-side/13218-coronavi...
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
bint e aisha's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
2,264
Sister
1,855
bint e aisha's avatar
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 24th August 2020 15:44
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

If you know they're deliberately killing people, why don't you report them to the police?
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
abuzayd2k's avatar
Offline
Hindustan
952
Brother
-138
abuzayd2k's avatar
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 24th August 2020 15:56
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
23,078
Brother
9,575
abu mohammed's avatar
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 24th August 2020 16:50
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Talking about police.

Can anyone tell me if they have seen the police in masks in their country.

I have seen hoards of police in the UK and in the news, but I've probably seen only one of them with a mask and that was on the news. (for the UK)
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
704
Brother
706
#28 [Permalink] Posted on 24th August 2020 17:26
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

This wouldn't be the right way to validate your belief. Because my guess is that the whole world wasn't a direct actor in this hoax. Most were just playing their parts as expected by the planners, without even knowing what they were doing. So in a country like Pakistan even the police would be wearing masks, taking "precautions" because they drank the same kool-aid as everyone else.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
abuzayd2k's avatar
Offline
Hindustan
952
Brother
-138
abuzayd2k's avatar
#29 [Permalink] Posted on 24th August 2020 17:37
A lot of people in government, in the frontlines, in the health care system went above and beyond to tackle an unprecedented situation in the manner they felt was best. Mistakes were made due to insufficient data and inexperience. Some unscrupulous elements no doubt took advantage of other's miseries. Some just displayed human frailty. Some might have even displayed criminal negligence due to extenuating circumstances.

If we did deep enough we might find a conspiracy or two. How does this benefit us except to predispose us to mistrust? Isn't it the Islamic etiquette to have a positive outlook?
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
11,516
Brother
10,079
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#30 [Permalink] Posted on 24th August 2020 18:28
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top

Jump to page: