You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k, ssaad
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#151 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2021 15:31
It says you're blocked from replying in the thread. I won't complain about that but I will reply to your last post.

Quote:
If so why are you giving the above advise? If not then what should she have done?

It's not my advice. Go through the links to see whose advice it is and contact them to get advice on what she should have done for her individual case that was nothing to do with a cold or flu.

I can't help myself but repeat:
super-glue wrote:
Keep your loved ones off of this death machine if they have a common cold or flu.

However, this simpleton read it as:

"my mother refused to go to hospital until she became septic and was in too much pain to bear it further." -Who said not to go hospital? I don't recall saying anything like that. Your words, not mine

"She was struggling to breathe" -Who said anything about not being able to breathe? I don't recall saying anything like that. Your words, not mine

"So in my mother's case she should or shouldnt have gone to hospital?" -Who said anything about not going to the hospital? I don't recall saying anything like that. Your words, not mine

"Hes advising people to avoid going to hospital and insinuating that it's just the common flu" -Who said anything about anything being a common flu or cold? I quote myself again, "if they have a common cold or flu". So if someone says, "don't take them to the hospital if they have a paper-cut" according to you it means "My so and so relative fell from the first floor and broke his arm and had deep cuts till you could see the flesh and I saw him with my own eyes in severe pain and super-glue is saying don't take them to the hospital because it's just a paper-cut" - You remind me of someone else who was recently banned for doing exactly what you do. To conclude, I don't recall saying anything like that. Those are your words, not mine

It's pure trolling if anything. More accurately, Fitnah. The exact same thing your egomaniac co-conspirators do and I can see why you got blocked from this thread.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#152 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2021 16:07
If someone on an internet social media platform forwarded a message to me which "advises" me to do something and I do it, then I need to reevaluate my entire life.
+2 -0Like x 2Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#153 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2021 16:10
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

This a great point very few will understand. But the worse thing about this simpleton is that he took advice that was never given in the first place. This is much worse than someone taking random advice and blaming the advisor for him taking the advice willingly.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#154 [Permalink] Posted on 15th February 2021 17:07
Someone on private mainstream media industry manipulations:

To understand what's going on you need to become fluent in doublespeak.

Cases = Positive Tests
Asymptomatic = Healthy
Overwhelmed = Understaffed
Social Distancing = No Conspiring
Misinformation = Alternative Opinion
Covid Denier = Critical Thinker
Conspiracy Theorist = Informed
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#155 [Permalink] Posted on 26th April 2021 23:01
drtrozzi.com/dr-trozzi-covid-19-testimony/

My Personal Testimony (Doctor Mark Trozzi)
Updated April 2, 2021

Introduction

My name is Mark Trozzi. I am a medical doctor; I graduated in 1990 from The University of Western Ontario. I have been practicing Emergency Medicine for the past twenty-five years; and I have been on call in multiple emergency units since the onset of the so-called “pandemic”, until February 2021, including one ER designated specifically for COVID-19. I am an Advanced Trauma Life Support professor with the College of Surgeons of America, and I hold teaching positions in multiple Canadian medical schools.

What follows is my observations and opinions; I am bound by my personal and religious convictions to speak openly and honestly. I do not have authority to tell you “the truth”, but I will share my honest experiences, perceptions, and digests of hundreds of hours of research on the subject of covid-19.

At the onset of this “pandemic”, I was cautious and hence meticulous with N95 mask use, hand washing, social isolation and distancing etc. I studied coronavirus science and was deeply involved in many emergency department drills to modify our practice in profound ways to deal with the “killer virus” we were advertised. However, various things soon made me consider that we were being deceived and manipulated. Here are a few:

• The First Wave
  • Early Investigation
  • Early Concerns
  • Foxes Gaurding the Henhouse
  • My Perception of the Situation
  • Have I Ever Seen a Covid-19 Patient?
  • Information Suppression?
  • China
  • Political Manipulation of Health Care Workers
  • Deeper Investigation
  • Regarding the Use of Face Masks:
  • Regarding Covid-19 Vaccinations:
  • More Scientific Study
  • Personal Decisions
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#156 [Permalink] Posted on 28th June 2021 18:23
Testimony of a scientist with a PhD in virology and immunology, a clinical lab scientist who has tested 15,000 supposed positive "covid-19" samples collected in Southern California.

brandnewtube.com/watch/covid19-does-not-exist-it-is-ficti...

The thread doesn't sound so crazy anymore does it?
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#157 [Permalink] Posted on 28th June 2021 19:29
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
+0 -0Ameen x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#158 [Permalink] Posted on 28th June 2021 20:11
super-glue wrote:
View original post

If anyone watches the video, they will be able to correct the 15,000 number you've given.

So don't edit the post with the correction, let them hear it themselves ;)
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#159 [Permalink] Posted on 28th June 2021 20:21
super-glue wrote:
View original post

One can argue, "Who is this guy"?

So here's a legitimate website giving it as it is.

London’s Tube network is one of the world's busiest!

It would be the most ideal place to find a sample of covid, but....ironically, TFL boast about how clean their network is and how well they are keeping it clean.

www.imperial.ac.uk/news/213133/imperial-scientists-conduc...

Imperial scientists conduct COVID-19 testing on London’s transport network

by Kate Wighton

22 January 2021

Researchers from Imperial are working with Transport for London to regularly test the city’s transport network for the virus which causes COVID-19.

Scientists from Imperial College London’s Environmental Research Group and the Barclay Laboratory conduct monthly sampling on the Tube and bus network and analyse for the SARS-CoV-2 virus. So far they have found no trace of the virus.

In the same way that a swab is used to take a COVID-19 test in the nose and throat, we just use a flocked swab to detect viruses on surfaces such as handrailsDr David GreenImperial College London's Environmental Research Group

The researchers travel via Tube and bus taking samples of the particles in the air, aiming to detect viral particles that network users breathe out. The team also swab surfaces people regularly touch – such as oyster card readers, ticket machines, escalator handrails and buttons.

The research team stop at underground stations for an hour at a time, taking air samples and swabbing surfaces. In total they take samples at two stations, on one Tube line, and one bus.

The samples are delivered on the same day to the lab of Professor Wendy Barclay. Here they are analysed using polymerase chain reaction (PCR) which rapidly amplifies a genetic material called RNA, making it possible to detect genetic sequences specific to the virus. All samples are placed into virus transportation medium immediately after they are collected from the transport network, to stop the viral RNA becoming damaged.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#160 [Permalink] Posted on 29th June 2021 06:28
What you guys don't realize is that the pandemic believers are now just as fanatic and crazy about their views as the so-called conspiracy theorists that they once despised and berated. There's no changing their stance now, they have invested too much in the lie.
+0 -0Like x 1Agree x 2
UK
Brother
#161 [Permalink] Posted on 6th July 2022 23:06
Originally posted on 21st August 2020 16:19
Subhanallah. Absolutely proven not to exist by 2022. That was at a time when people masked ALONE in their cars with no one inside and windows shut lol. I don't know why I'm laughing, many still that today. Complete lunatics.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#162 [Permalink] Posted on 11th July 2022 17:22
This doctor is saying Covid does exist and funny enough, this is what I've got to when linking the dots and following the money.

Everyone I see that is testing positive is vaccinated

twitter.com/MaajidNawaz/status/1546213325234634753?s=20&a...

Interesting!

Covid is a "Side effect" from the vaccine.

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#163 [Permalink] Posted on 18th July 2022 15:28
There Is No SARS-Cov-2, There Is No Covid 19 And There Are No Variants

Quote:
Dr. Poornima Wagh: They found the same things we did. They didn’t find SARS Cov 2, they didn’t find the genome, they didn’t find anything. Nothing was found

We called Robert Redfield, Director of the CDC to tell him the findings. He said ‘I don’t care what you found, just call it SARS-Cov-2’

We asked the CDC to send us a sample of the isolated virus. They said they didn’t have any, stopped answering our calls and then our lab was raided by the FBI

WATCH HERE

Quote:
Poornima Wagh, 2 PhDs in Virology and Immunology, 20 yr career as a Lab researcher and scientist, destroys the Covid scam with proof in language even a layman like me can understand. Who benefits? Big Pharma and its owners (not shareholders), Gates, Fauci whom she calls criminals, using words like "fraudulent," "deliberate," "planned and premeditated."
+1 -0Like x 1
UK
Brother
#164 [Permalink] Posted on 18th July 2022 20:06
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

@xa11ax Sorry to bring this up but do you still "feel" despite all the evidence this expert provided that "something" infected the entire planet and she's still wrong because of what you feel or are you actually seeing the absurdity of it all?
No post ratings

Jump to page: