Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open
 
Top Members

No evidence Covid-19 exists

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Thread Tools
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k, ssaad
Rank Image
Online
Unspecified
715
Brother
724
#121 [Permalink] Posted on 17th October 2020 05:51
Doctors in Netherlands declaring that "there is no pandemic" and that this is the regular flu virus.

youtu.be/4G0o0qYLQhs

Watch Twitter, Facebook and mainstream media censor this.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -0Like x 2
back to top
Rank Image
Online
Unspecified
715
Brother
724
#122 [Permalink] Posted on 19th November 2020 16:17
summit.news/2020/11/18/top-pathologist-claims-coronavirus...

Quote:
Top pathologist Dr. Roger Hodkinson told government officials in Alberta during a zoom conference call that the current coronavirus crisis is “the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspecting public.”

Hodkinson’s comments were made during a discussion involving the Community and Public Services Committee and the clip was subsequently uploaded to YouTube.

Noting that he was also an expert in virology, Hodkinson pointed out that his role as CEO of a biotech company that manufactures COVID tests means, “I might know a little bit about all this.”

“There is utterly unfounded public hysteria driven by the media and politicians, it’s outrageous, this is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspecting public,” said Hodkinson.

The doctor said that nothing could be done to stop the spread of the virus besides protecting older more vulnerable people and that the whole situation represented “politics playing medicine, and that’s a very dangerous game.”
report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -0
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
1,190
Brother
600
#123 [Permalink] Posted on 4th December 2020 08:20
Iv not followed this thread so apologies if this has been answered it seems most people on here think covid is a hoax and it's all a conspiracy.

I've had covid and it's not same as others. Iv still not regained my smell and taste fully. Normal colds and flu have never given me this before.

Also please answer me this. We as Muslims use mutawattir as one of the strongest proofs that quran is haqq when debating kuffar. Today millions of drs, medical experts, scientists and govts all around world with no relationship with one another are all saying its real. Ain't we as Muslims going against our own principles?

Yes govts do lie and i accept they may be lying about certain aspects but to say covid doesn't exist and it's all global conspiracy is no different in my opinion if a fool says nah quran is fake all the people who you say narrated it were part of a joint conspiracy. Kindly explain why you accept one and not the other. As a headstand assume im a kaafir as i know its not and i know sahaba were truthful but only us Muslims will accept that.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
super-glue's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
728
Brother
1,350
super-glue's avatar
#124 [Permalink] Posted on 4th December 2020 15:20
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

This thread isn't for you. Once a person is convinced Covid-19 exists and attributes normal health problems to Covid-19 or when every fact posted becomes a "conspiracy" and in your head, "conspiracy" becomes synonymous with "stupidity" then there's nothing that can convince or save you from the Covid-19 delirium.

This says loss of smell can be permanent from normal cold. But you want to believe this is Covid-19. I know someone who this happened to in 2003. Gradually lost taste and smell due to smell till today. The reason I remember is he was unable to smell gas and he ended up with some nasty burns when it ignited. But now, everything is attributed to Covid-19. So there's 2 things right there proving your delirium.

You can ask as many questions as you want but you will not be convinced because you already have your reasons to believe Covid-19 is new, deadly and completely different to flu. This thread isn't for you and you should probably continue living out your life in fear without bringing others down with you. The TV can convince you about anything and here's the evidence:

Quote:
Today millions of drs, medical experts, scientists and govts all around world with no relationship with one another are all saying its real
You have absolutely nothing whatsoever to verify "millions" of drs and experts lol. But you say it with such conviction that you probably convince yourself it's true.

Look I mean no disrespect, if you believe majority scientists are right because of "majority" then you've learnt nothing from existing threads and you're not in a position to start raising questions 10 months into the scam. Study fallacies first then raise questions or try to convince others of your Covid-19 delirium.

The funniest part it, majority doctors and scientists agree with the contents of this thread and say it's a hoax. That's doctors I've spoken to so it's my own statistics. Neither of can prove who has the fallacious majority.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Online
Unspecified
715
Brother
724
#125 [Permalink] Posted on 4th December 2020 16:35
There is a HUGE difference between something that has been transmitted by those who believe in Allah (i.e. the Quran) and something that is transmitted by the kuffar and the faasiq media. My default setting for sometime now has been to question and be skeptical about everything that is transmitted by the latter. As we get nearer and nearer to the era of Dajjal I expect deception in almost every aspect of life.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
super-glue's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
728
Brother
1,350
super-glue's avatar
#126 [Permalink] Posted on 4th December 2020 19:15
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

Alhamdulillah good to see there is some common sense here. The display of confirmation bias and/or selective/motivated reasoning is a big cause of why facts simply does not reach closed minds. This has been seen on such a vast range of subjects.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
1,190
Brother
600
#127 [Permalink] Posted on 4th December 2020 21:31
super-glue wrote:
View original post


I'm neither for or against nor do i waste my time usually with such discussions. Iv not been on here for a while and have no time to read 10 pages of posts but no1 answered my question. What is difference between you all rejection millions of reports and a kaafir or Shia rejection millions of narrations. U can't have one principal for one and another for something else.

I got drs in my fam and local masjid who don't know each other yet all say its real. So did Bill Gates or rothschild/rockeefellas ping them all a memo?

Why hav only this year millions worldwide lost smell and taste? Colds come every year hardly any lost smell and taste then.

My good friend just lost him mum a few hours ago to covid and had all its symptoms but you want me to think it wasn't covid or it was something else that killed him. Is her beavering son also in on the conspiracy? He rang me yday to say his mum going hospital due to fever cough and loss of smell taste. Did he also get an email from Bill Gates to say its covid.


Yes kuffar lie and prob twisting alot about covid for their own selfish gains but dnt go too far and say everything about is a lie.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
996
Brother
402
#128 [Permalink] Posted on 5th December 2020 01:43
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

You experienced a mild form of covid, and I assume you also tested postive for it? Yet the other user is asking you to reject your reality and believe what he is saying.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
1,190
Brother
600
#129 [Permalink] Posted on 5th December 2020 09:07
Concerned wrote:
View original post

Yes basically that's it. Reject what i seen with my eyes, heard with me ears, experienced with my body plus people I know personally who all saying same. Im surprised people like this ain't Shia. I mean if you love conspiracies then yh shias rock. Its stupid really. It's like the trump supporters who in one state shouting stop the count and in other screaming keep on counting. They have a world view and will twist evryfin to match it.

For the last time, why reject 99% of all global reports for the sake of few random quotes yet when it comes to quran and hadith tell kuffar yh it's legit due to sheer numbers. Kuffar don't know who abu bakr and umar رضي الله عنه so it's useless saying they were honest men at least be consistent with your criteria.

Before you say i believe evryfin govt do and say then no i don't they are known to lie but just cos they have history of lying don't mean evry single thing is now a lie. Iran is so called enemy of west yet they saying same. Did the puppet masters also tag Iran into the conspiracy?
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
xs11ax's avatar
Unspecified
3,174
Brother
2,403
xs11ax's avatar
#130 [Permalink] Posted on 5th December 2020 10:04
Concerned wrote:
View original post

Salaam.
My wife and I both experienced mild covid type symptoms. We did not get tested. My symptoms included a lingering and intermittent change in taste and breathlessness. This was quite a few weeks ago. Now both my wife and I experience chest pains whenever we exert ourselves. Just yesterday I carried some heavy items up the steps. Since then I have a mild pain in my chest. I am currently having breakfast and getting ready for work with a mild chest pain and shortness of breath. Yet some people want me to believe it's all in my imagination.

I am not claiming I know how covid originated. It could be man made or natural. I don't know.

I am not saying world governments will not use this crisis for their own gain. History has taught us that they will use any crisis for their advantage. Everything that has happened due to Covid has been very convenient for them.

We are living in the end times. Whether that will last 10 years, 100 years, 1000 years - I don't know. But the end times will be a time of confusion. We need to look towards the Quran and the Hadith - not conspiracy theorists. Conspiracy theorists themselves could be a conspiracy to further confuse the people.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
xs11ax's avatar
Unspecified
3,174
Brother
2,403
xs11ax's avatar
#131 [Permalink] Posted on 5th December 2020 10:06
Am I the only one whose posts are being moderated before being displayed in this thread? Or is this the same for everyone?
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
23,194
Brother
9,791
abu mohammed's avatar
#132 [Permalink] Posted on 5th December 2020 11:14
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Same rule for everyone.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
23,194
Brother
9,791
abu mohammed's avatar
#133 [Permalink] Posted on 5th December 2020 11:26
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

No one is saying it's not real!

Members are saying it is highly exaggerated, that's a big difference.

Millions of People died in the early stages because the professionals did not not know how to treat the patients. Had they known not to put them on ventilators, there would've been more chances of survival. But it was destined for them to die and that is a sad truth.

Also, the number of people who died in car accidents were also tagged as covid deaths. So even the numbers are incorrect.

All and any of the above information has already been posted with sources that you cannot deny. These are known facts
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
1,190
Brother
600
#134 [Permalink] Posted on 5th December 2020 15:52
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post



Who cares about numbers? Maybe they did include non covid deaths as covid but its also a fact many more have died from covid but due to not being tested its not recorded. Excess deaths in uk is up so why accept one one and reject another. As xs11ax mentioned, how it started and if govts are taking advantage who knows but to say its just a common cold or scaring people is nonsense. No cold has ever given me a cough or loss of smell.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
super-glue's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
728
Brother
1,350
super-glue's avatar
#135 [Permalink] Posted on 5th December 2020 18:48
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Why hav only this year millions worldwide lost smell and taste? Colds come every year hardly any lost smell and taste then.


This is the Covid mental illness I refer to. People have started to believe health issues in the past never existed and that everything is related to Covid

May 15 2019: web.archive.org/web/20190515174110/https://www.nhs.uk/con...
Today they've added "A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste could be coronavirus (COVID-19)." and that's all paranoid people will see.

You're also one of those who won't see the rest of the article and that it actually existing in May 2019. You use words like "millions" without any knowledge in the matter. There's literally no public data but you say it like you have the data in your pocket.

Like I said before, this thread isn't for you and you should probably continue living out your life in fear without bringing others down with you. The disinformation and promoting the fear-driven dystopia should not be allowed to continue and every post spreading fear and panic should be removed.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top

Jump to page: