Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k, ssaad
Rank Image
London
Brother
#91 [Permalink] Posted on 1st September 2020 19:02
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

The few people that I personally know / knew died in very suspicious circumstances in hospital. For each, the family member said there was nothing wrong with them, just the normal side effects of their ongoing medical history.

Anxiety, depression, old age, loneliness, asthma, broken hip, heart attack and so on.

The two people who were confirmed tested positive for covid-19 didn't go hospital and isolated at home. However, when they had their antibody tests, they came back negative, i.e. They didn't have covid-19 at all!
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#92 [Permalink] Posted on 1st September 2020 19:27
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

So these two lived to tell the story or they went to the hospital and eventually died?

Please be clear
No post ratings
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#93 [Permalink] Posted on 1st September 2020 19:34
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

In both cases of hospital deaths, the families raised questions about adequate care. The doctors in my family are saying the system is under severe stress and doctors and nurses and support staff have been under perpetual high alert since March. They are saying under these circumstances there's a very high probability of human error and negligence in some cases. In fact, they're advising us to not go to the hospital unless we can get guaranteed care through contacts and influence outside the government system and in private care.

May Allah Taala keep everyone safe.
Blocked from replying in this thread.
+1 -0Agree x 1Ameen x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#94 [Permalink] Posted on 1st September 2020 19:38
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

If there was nothing wrong with them then why did they go to hospital?

What were the suspicious circumstances?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#95 [Permalink] Posted on 1st September 2020 20:01
I know of one child who tested positive, and his mother and sibling subsequently tested positive. Alhamdulilah they weren't serious and all recovered.

Overall we had 17 332 tests and only 176 cases and 7 deaths. Alhamdulilah we never reached known community spread. Insha Allah it never happens.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#96 [Permalink] Posted on 1st September 2020 20:51
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

If it's okay I'll only quote your question and not your entire reply so it's not too long.

Quote:
Do you agree with It?

Yes, I have no reason not to agree with the information that actually fits reality with confessions of doctors and nurses which STILL NO ONE has said a lie.

The only exceptions in the article I don't agree with completely are a few parts that was incorrect based on what Bint-Aisha shared. For example, the article said certain tests or data was unavailable but Bint-Aisha showed that there data available. Whether the data is correct for Covid-19 doesn't matter. The point is the article part that says it's unavailable when it is would now be wrong. The second thing are the bill gates bits that I have no idea what's going on there.

Can you understand that I didn't want to post only the parts I agree with but I posted his entire article without any changes.

Quote:
Still don't understand your position. Does it exist or doesn't it exist?

I will not say Covid-19 "definitely" exists. My position is that for every possible reason Covid-19 does exist. There's similar viruses, there's plenty of scientific data on it. There's no reason to believe it does not exist.

Quote:
In your opening post you shared an article that claims covid doesn't exist. This is at the beginning of the post. Then at the very end of your post you shared a video by that nurse who claims patients are dying of Covid due to malpractice, negligence, incompetence, etc of the medical industry. So one days it doesn't exist and the other says it does exist. These 2 sources contradict each other.

How does the second part of your reply claim it exists? "you shared a video by that nurse who claims patients are dying of Covid due to malpractice, negligence, incompetence, etc of the medical industry." (how does this mean Covid Exists)? So I don't see any contradiction.

Quote:
You shared a video of a nurse claiming that people are being killed off using covid.

No I didn't. Nowhere in that video does anyone say they're being killed using Covid.

Quote:
Is it just that one hospital where people are being killed off due to Covid or is it not limited to that one hospital and similar is happening in hospitals in different parts of the globe?
No one said "people are killed off due to Covid"

Quote:
You shared a video. Of a nurse. Who claims doctors are killing off patients due to Covid.
No one said "due to Covid"

Quote:
And the law is not doing anything about it.
Law can't do anything for many reasons. I'm not going to get into that now.

Quote:
Are you now saying you only agree with the last video?
I pointed to that video to start with as others were crying about the length of information.

Yes I agree with the message in the article but not all the facts. I'm sorry if you don't know the difference.

Quote:
Kindly stop using words such as your ignorance, sheeple, and then talk about respect. I have no idea who you are and I don't need your respect. I can start calling you ignorant, conspiracy nut job, sheeple, blind follower of the blind etc.

I have used every word in the correct and accurate context. I don't use the word "blind follower of the blind".. again, you should really check up on what you post before posting it and ensure you're talking to the right person.

Quote:
But I am trying to stop myself from falling to your level.

Even if you wanted to fall to my level you wouldn't be able to because I am at the lowest level. Congratulations.

Quote:
Not out of respect for you, but out of respect for myself. I was raised in the streets and I can start slinging insults as well. If you can't reply to me without insults then do yourself a favour and stop replying to me.
You think the words I use are insults? What streets were your raised in? Sesame streets?
+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#97 [Permalink] Posted on 1st September 2020 20:53
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Did you personally see them suffering from breathing problems? Did they all die at home?

Quote:
Does anyone personally know someone who died from "Covid-19" and you personally saw him suffer from breathing problems and then die without getting help i.e. not at hospital?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#98 [Permalink] Posted on 1st September 2020 21:00
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

May Allah protect and ease all suffering and illnesses.

Quote:
and he developed severe breathing difficulty about ten days later.
Did you witness their breathing difficulties personally?

This was a requirement of my question. No need for "yes but buts". I gave a criteria in the question and you didn't answer according to that. I didn't ask who died. I can probably give you a bigger list. That wasn't the point. Same with the next part.

Quote:
My neighbour from a few houses down played soccer professionally for the railways. Last month he attended an official event. He developed flu like symptoms on his return home. The family didn't think it was serious until about a week in when he started to have difficulty breathing. None of the hospitals nearby had a vacant bed. Our region is currently riding through a peak in cases. He passed away last week. He was 25
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#99 [Permalink] Posted on 1st September 2020 21:32
super-glue wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Did you personally see them suffering from breathing problems? Did they all die at home?

No I didn't see them. Family members did. My auntie was taken to hospital with breathing problems. Passed away in a few hours. 2 days later uncle was taken to hospital and passed away as well. Son and daughter in law both had covid symptoms. Not sure about the kids. Everything happened so fast. Family went in immediate lock down. Funeral was limited. It was a very difficult time for them with both parents dying within 2 days of each other so I didn't trouble them with other details. I trust the news they gave me. They had no reason to lie. Bottom line is they got covid - breathing problems - died within a few hours of being admitted to hospital. Btw this was in Blackburn which has a high infection rate. There were other deaths in the same community around the same time.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#100 [Permalink] Posted on 1st September 2020 21:35
xs11ax wrote:
No I didn't see them.

Okay so it doesn't pass the second or third criteria of my question.

Quote:
Does anyone personally know someone who died from "Covid-19" and you personally saw him suffer from breathing problems and then die without getting help i.e. not at hospital?

And then because they didn't get help they infected family members (and as it's so contagious and deadly that we have to wear masks) they died as well (not at hospital) or they recovered in the covid ward after getting infected by the first person who died and you saw suffering.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#101 [Permalink] Posted on 1st September 2020 21:58
super-glue wrote:
View original post

I don't think it makes any difference if I was there or not. Unless my family members are also in on the conspiracy and are lying to me.

They didn't go to hospital as soon as they realised they were infected. They went because the symptoms became too much and they needed help. My uncle went home to isolate while my auntie passed away at the hospital. 2 days later his symptoms got worse to the point that he needed help and went to the hospital. Over time their symptoms got worse and they would have passed away at home if that's where they stayed.

Now, you tell me what you think might have happened.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#102 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd September 2020 03:50
super-glue wrote:
View original post

Yes, I saw my paternal uncle and cousin personally. They are doctors. They have oxygen at home, pulse oximeters, iv equipment, and access to specialized medication. It was their professional assessment that my paternal uncle could not be treated at home as his condition was deteriorating rapidly, so we took him to the hospital on high flow oxygen in an ambulance.
Blocked from replying in this thread.
+1 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#103 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd September 2020 08:26
Concerned wrote:
View original post

You must have a population of less than 300,000 on a small island, its not really a fair comparison to larger islands and highly populated cities and countries.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#104 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd September 2020 10:20
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

It has nothing to do with your family being in on anything. Stick to the points in the question only please. Don't diverge.

This is the critical issue in your reply:
Quote:
Over time their symptoms got worse and they would have passed away at home if that's where they stayed.

And you can say this with 100% certainty how?
If it's to do with fate then fate also states the location as well as time so that argument is invalid.

The point is, they passed away in hospital which actually validates the issues raised in the OP. The reason for my question is to try to invalidate the video of the nurse. So far it checks out. So again, please re-read my question again.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#105 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd September 2020 10:23
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

They passed away in hospital/under treatment and not at home. It validates the video that was posted and doesn't answer my query. Not the opposite. I don't understand why this so difficult.

Quote:

And then because they didn't get help they infected family members (and as it's so contagious and deadly that we have to wear masks) they died as well (not at hospital) or they recovered in the covid ward after getting infected by the first person who died and you saw suffering.

Each highlighted point is an effort to disprove the video of the nurse which you lot are trying to do. I'm trying to help you disprove it by asking the right questions.
No post ratings

Jump to page: