You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k, ssaad
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 21st August 2020 16:19
Watch the last video in references. It's heart breaking.

Source: doesitalaskan.wordpress.com/2020/06/18/covid-19-does-not-...
Author name: Solo

I sell cigars, but I also fix computers. More specifically, I sometimes fix the computers for the department of health and social services for the state of Alaska. I talk with about 50 nurses a week. I go to these facilities and I install and configure the software for a special type of ventilator (respiratory analyzer). I can tell you, without a doubt, with 100% certainty, covid-19 does not exist.

I believe that even without having special access to these areas I would not believe covid exists anyway considering the evidence. But, I have to share this detail because if I didn’t I am afraid nobody would listen.

1. Covid-19 still has not been proven to exist.

• Scientists have not isolated and identified enough unique genetic material to claim its a new virus.
  • The procedures used to identify the genetic material they claim is “covid,” was acquired using extremely questionable methods. To clarify, any other study would have been thrown out if these same methods were used.
  • The genetic material supplied has an 80% similarity rate with sars-cov-1. That is why the government called it sars-cov-2. However, that is not enough commonality to classify it as such. To compare, humans are more related to cats and cows, than covid is to sars-cov-1.
  • According to Koch’s postulates, a virus must meet all these criteria:
  • The virus must be present in every case of the disease. (NEGATIVE)
  • The virus must be isolated from the host with the disease and grown in pure culture. (NEGATIVE)
  • The specific disease must be reproduced when a pure culture of the bacteria is inoculated into a healthy susceptible host. (NEGATIVE)
  • The virus must be recoverable from the experimentally infected host. (NEGATIVE)

There are many insinuations by the mainstream media that this is being done, but I charge anyone to prove that it is.

2. There is no test for covid-19

• The PCR test is the test used widely to test for covid-19. However, according to the FDA, the PCR test cannot distinguish between bacteria, exosomes, other viruses, or any other levels of random DNA.

• The PCR test replicates DNA and if the amount exceeds a preset within a threshold, it gives a binary result. The threshold can be set to any number. If there is a desired result, you can set a threshold to produce that result. It cannot see specifics. The creator of this test says it cannot be used to test for covid. (This is why you can test goats, fruit, and birds and they will test “positive for covid.” This is why you can be negative, then positive, then negative, then positive over the span of a few days.)

• There have been claims that other tests have been developed for covid. Almost all of them are a variation of the PCR test. PCR is by far the most widely used test for covid.

• Categorizing patients as covid positive.

• How are you supposed to count someone as positive if they cannot even test for it?

• How are you supposed to attribute covid as the cause of death if it has not been proven to exist?

• The CDC sent every doctor in the U.S. a document. It is an operating procedure instructing them on how to categorize covid. In this document it states that the doctor does not have to test for covid and can use their best judgement. This include living patients and deceased patients.

• Dr. Birx of the white house said during a press briefing that they are counting all deceased who are presumed to have covid, as a covid death.

3. Covid = Money = Motive

• For Medicaid patients, the federal government will pay $13,000 for anyone who tests positive.
  • For Medicaid patients, the federal government will pay $38,000 for any “covid” patients placed on a ventilator. (this is why you see covid affecting low income and minority patients disproportionately)
  • Hospitals were mandated by the government to prioritize “covid” cases over everything else. People were asked to stay home. Many states mandated profitable elective surgeries be postponed. (Hospitals started going bankrupt and laying off employees)
  • If you compare private hospitals to public hospitals in terms of patients, private hospitals rate of covid patients were a fraction of public hospitals. Why the disparity? Could it be Medicaid?
  • Hospitals will place non-covid positive patients as covid positive to collect money.
  • Hospitals place patients on a ventilator even if they don’t need it. Potentially killing the patient.
  • Patients are pressured into signing DNR’s
  • Some patients have been placed into DNR status even without signing the form.
  • In NYC, 80% of people placed on ventilators died. They did not die from covid, they died from medical malpractice, but covid is what they put on the certificate.
  • How could they have died from covid when it hasn’t even been proven to exist?

4. Senior Citizens

• In March, it was reported that 35% of all “covid” deaths, happened in an assisted living facility.
  • Policies in assisted living facilities changed to promote DNR forms (many facilities are state run and/or heavily regulated.)
  • Triage oriented policies were implemented in senior care facilities.
  • Priority is set on an AGE basis.

5. Bill Gates and His Associates
(For the sake of brevity, The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Gavi, Bill Gates, Melinda Gates, have been shortened to just Bill Gates. No important information or context is lost)

• The premise that the government used to justify the shutdown was 100% funded by Bill Gates.
  • Bill Gates funded the models produced by Neil Ferguson
  • Bill Gates funded the models produced by the University of Washington
  • Bill Gates funded NIAID for gain of function study in Wuhan
  • Bill Gates is the largest individual funder of the World Health Organization
  • Bill Gates funds crucial elements of the CDC
  • Bill Gates funds Dr. Fauci
  • Bill Gates was responsible for securing the multi-billion dollar contract with the U.S. government in regards to developing a vaccine.
  • Bill Gates met with Rep. Bobby Rush in regards to H.R. 6666 in August, 2019.

Masks don’t do anything

Viruses pass though fabric like water passes through a net.

For those who remain unconvinced that covid is fake, the CDC has determined (lol) that covid can’t survive outside the body. So, the excuse that the mask is for other people is not valid.

Wearing a mask increased the acidity in the blood creating circumstances that actually lower your immune system.

Causes social issues. (Consider how you feel toward another person who isn’t wearing a mask, and vis-versa)

6. The CDC does not have a single source stating that masks protect you from viruses.

• Social Distancing Doesn’t Do Anything
  • Social distancing has never been proven to do anything.
  • We are discovering the true ramifications of social distancing. Suicides are up, domestic abuse is up, child abuse is up.

7. Censorship

• Many credible doctors have been smashed with the ban hammer for presenting evidence against the existence of covid, or even questioning the information being put out by the media, WHO, and the CDC.

• I personally was suspended multiple times from Facebook, Youtube, and Nextdoor for sharing videos, studies, research that went counter to the mainstream narrative.

• Please realize you are only getting one side of the story.

I could go on. But this should be enough to get you thinking. I beg you, please turn off your tv, radio and social media and do some research.

I would like to thank all who have read this far. It means that you getting close to knowing the truth, or, you are willing to entertain ideas that might not be in line with what you believe at this moment in time.

Please remember to share this information with everyone you know. Grassroots efforts like this is the only way we can spread truth because of the de-platforming happening on all major information sites. If you have questions/ comments they can be left down below. Thank you again. Please like and share.

References

How the High Death Rate in Care Homes Was Created on Purpose (open.lbry.com/@corbettreport:0/carehomes:4?r=DjEg3t8Pykj4...)

The Collapse of the COVID-1984 Narrative (open.lbry.com/@corbettreport:0/covidnarrative:a?r=DjEg3t8...)

Who Is Bill Gates? (open.lbry.com/@corbettreport:0/whoisbillgates:3?r=DjEg3t8...)

What They Don’t Want You to Know About Covid/ Brad Lea: Droppin Bombs (www.droppingbombs.com/top-entrepreneurial-podcasts/dr-ras...)

A Covid Round-Table 160 doctors asked about covid Dr. Rashid Buttar (londonreal.tv/dr-rashid-buttar-hosts-a-doctors-covid-19-r...)

Unmasking the Lies Aroun Covid-19 Dr. Andrew Kaufman (freedomplatform.londonreal.tv/unmasking-the-lies-around-c...)

Dr. Judy Mikovitz (freedomplatform.londonreal.tv/is-coronavirus-a-plandemic-...)

Dr. Tenpenny – Covid-19 Biggest Scam Ever Perpetrated (freedomplatform.londonreal.tv/how-the-coronavirus-pandemi...)

Lockdown Killing More People than helping Dr. Cahill (freedomplatform.londonreal.tv/why-coronavirus-lockdown-is...)

Koch’s Postulates (science.umd.edu/classroom/bsci424/BSCI223WebSiteFiles/Koc...)

Facemasks “Protect me” Peggy Hall (www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8cY7FgC_U)

Masks do not stop viruses (bmjopen.bmj.com/content/5/4/e006577)

PCR test FDA (www.fda.gov/media/136151/download)

7-page document covid categorization (www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/vsrg/vsrg03-508.pdf )

Tanzania test fruit (www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvqeloNqPWE)

Contact tracing (lol) (www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqrrnIFB7Gc)

Public hospitals MURDERING patients for money and numbers (www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIDsKdeFOmQ)
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 1Ameen x 1Winner x 1Facepalm x 1
UK
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd August 2020 16:52
Thread split and moved to debates.
All replies in this thread should be related to the contents of the first post only.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd August 2020 16:58
super-glue wrote:
View original post

Quote:
According to Koch’s postulates, a virus must meet all these criteria:
The virus must be present in every case of the disease. (NEGATIVE)
The virus must be isolated from the host with the disease and grown in pure culture. (NEGATIVE)
The specific disease must be reproduced when a pure culture of the bacteria is inoculated into a healthy susceptible host. (NEGATIVE)
The virus must be recoverable from the experimentally infected host. (NEGATIVE)

There are many insinuations by the mainstream media that this is being done, but I charge anyone to prove that it is.

www.immunology.ox.ac.uk/covid-19/literature-digest-old/th...

academic.oup.com/cid/advance-article/doi/10.1093/cid/ciaa...
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd August 2020 17:15
super-glue wrote:
View original post

Quote:
The PCR test is the test used widely to test for covid-19. However, according to the FDA, the PCR test cannot distinguish between bacteria, exosomes, other viruses, or any other levels of random DNA.

The PCR is the most sensitive of the existing rapid methods to detect microbial pathogens in clinical specimens. In particular, when specific pathogens that are difficult to culture in vitro or require a long cultivation period are expected to be present in specimens, the diagnostic value of PCR is known to be significant. Read more: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC119969/
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd August 2020 17:50
super-glue wrote:
View original post

Quote:
The PCR test is the test used widely to test for covid-19. However, according to the FDA, the PCR test cannot distinguish between bacteria, exosomes, other viruses, or any other levels of random DNA.

The Use of Polymerase Chain Reaction Amplification for the Detection of Viruses and Bacteria in Severe Community-Acquired Pneumonia
www.karger.com/Article/FullText/448555
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd August 2020 17:58
super-glue wrote:
View original post

Quote:
For those who remain unconvinced that covid is fake, the CDC has determined (lol) that covid can’t survive outside the body.

Studies have so far shown that SARS-CoV-2 can survive in air droplets for as long as three hours and on some hard surfaces for up to three days.
coronavirusexplained.ukri.org/en/article/pub0008/

The mask helps prevent a person who is sick from spreading the virus to others. It helps keep respiratory droplets contained and from reaching other people.

Masks are recommended as a simple barrier to help prevent respiratory droplets from traveling into the air and onto other people when the person wearing the mask coughs, sneezes, talks, or raises their voice. This is called source control. This recommendation is based on what we know about the role respiratory droplets play in the spread of the virus that causes COVID-19, paired with emerging evidence from clinical and laboratory studies that shows masks reduce the spray of droplets when worn over the nose and mouth. COVID-19 spreads mainly among people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet), so the use of masks is particularly important in settings where people are close to each other or where social distancing is difficult to maintain. CDC’s recommendations for masks will be updated as new scientific evidence becomes available.

www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/cl...
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd August 2020 18:24
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd August 2020 19:18
super-glue wrote:
View original post

Salaam.

Not debating. Just exploring the information you have provided.

Quote:
Scientists have not isolated and identified enough unique genetic material to claim its a new virus.

I don't think they are claiming it's a new virus. They are claiming it's a new strain of coronovirus.
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd August 2020 19:20
Quote:
The procedures used to identify the genetic material they claim is “covid,” was acquired using extremely questionable methods. To clarify, any other study would have been thrown out if these same methods were used.

What procedure did they utilise and what made it extremely questionable?
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd August 2020 19:23
Quote:
The genetic material supplied has an 80% similarity rate with sars-cov-1. That is why the government called it sars-cov-2. However, that is not enough commonality to classify it as such. To compare, humans are more related to cats and cows, than covid is to sars-cov-1.

What genetic material and supplied to who? And if it can't be classified as sars-covid then what is it?
+0 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd August 2020 22:31
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Can you explain what this means?

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Can you point to where it shows that the PCR categorically identifies Covid-19 from other bacteria against the claim of FDA?

Re: Masks - This study shows harm:
bmjopen.bmj.com/content/5/4/e006577

The issue not about preventing. The government and all others admit many times that masks are not to protect the one wearing it. It's supposedly to protect others. Do you or anyone else have any links to prove it stops the virus from escaping? These are cloth masks, not medical masks, respirators. If no then what is really the purpose of it if it doesn't benefit in any way related to Covid-19?

xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Sorry I didn't write it. I can't answer you. I prefer to get information that proves the OP wrong or at least challenges these claims.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIDsKdeFOmQ
Is she lying?
Quote:
Erin Marie Olszewski is a Nurse-turned-investigative journalist, who has spent the last few months on the frontlines of the coronavirus pandemic, on the inside in two radically different settings. Two hospitals. One private, the other public. One in Florida, the other in New York.

And not just any New York public hospital, but the "epicenter of the epicenter" itself, the infamous Elmhurst in Donald Trump's Queens. As a result of these diametrically opposed experiences, she has the ultimate "perspective on the pandemic". She has been where there have been the most deaths attributed to Covid-19 and where there have been the least.
+2 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd August 2020 23:23
super-glue wrote:
View original post

This confirms everything I've been saying from the start, jzk.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 24th August 2020 08:18
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.

Violating Rules - Please accept our warnings

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 24th August 2020 09:30
Arguments for both sides abound online and off so forgive me because I have only skimmed through the topic that went to the other side so I'm not contributing to the discussion itself.

Think of me as a simpleton but I honestly cannot see the point of these discussions

Whether there is an actual virus or whether the present situation is the result of a huge conspiracy, at the end of the day the reality is:

Only Allah ta'ala knows and it is only present in our lives because Allah ta'ala WILLED it so. No conspiracy, jaadoo, etc. can work against us unless Allah ta'ala WILLS it and for every situation we have abundant solutions mentioned in the Qur'an and Sunnah

+2 -0Agree x 1Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 24th August 2020 10:07
Quote:
According to Koch’s postulates, a virus must meet all these criteria:
The virus must be present in every case of the disease. (NEGATIVE)
The virus must be isolated from the host with the disease and grown in pure culture. (NEGATIVE)
The specific disease must be reproduced when a pure culture of the bacteria is inoculated into a healthy susceptible host. (NEGATIVE)
The virus must be recoverable from the experimentally infected host. (NEGATIVE)

According to a quick Google search koch's postulate has been fulfilled for covid 19. I didn't read into properly so if that's not the case then let me know. But one thing you need to know is that negative does not necessarily mean not present. It can still be there but undetected due to human error or limitations.
No post ratings

Jump to page: