Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Salam to Indian Muslims

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 5th August 2020 10:15
I have written this story elsewhere many times so forgive me if the words differ, the context and the lesson is what matters.

Bosnia:

www.muftisays.com/forums/27-sharing-portal/7971-karguzari...

In Mostar (Bosnia) which is the location of most horrific massacres against Muslims. I encountered a Bosnian Toilet cleaning lady and she told me that she charges:

1. 2 Euros to clean the Toilet for Serbians
  2. 1 Euros to clean the Toilet for everyone else

This was her defiance.

Loading tweet

When a Palestinian throws stones at the most advanced (Israeli) force in the world, it isn't the damage but the impact and expression of resistance which counts.

Today, the Tweet from All India Muslim Personal Law Board is a sign of defiance of Indian Muslims. They are helpless, rudderless, leaderless but the resistance lives on. This is something which others and specially Pakistani Muslims will NEVER understand that defiance comes in all sizes and packages. For them, what is a stupid tweet going to do? Free Babri Masjid???

Indian Muslims have NOT COMPROMISED on their religion even in the most dire and desperate circumstances, you deserve my Salam and you deserve my Duas.

1. I love you for the sake of Allah Ta'ala
  2. My bond with you is of "La Ilaha Illallah"
  3. I will make two Rakat Salah and make Dua for you for Allah Ta'ala to protect you and your religion
  4. Above all, NEVER FORGET that it is Allah Ta'ala who is in control of this world and Allah Ta'ala watches the oppressors and they will be brought to Allah Ta'ala's Justice from which there is no escape!

We can nitpick and find thousands of faults in Indian Muslims and All India Muslim Personal Law Board but I salute your resistance, your resilience and your strength.

Respect.
report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 5th August 2020 11:04
I also saw this tweet and loved it. Very brave of them to say something like this in the face of Hindutva terrorism.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 5th August 2020 11:22
Their next target is Uniform Civil Code. They are taking away rights bit by bit. Indian constitution will look very different by 2024. I don't think the public cares about economy as long as they get their daily dose of "mulle ko sabak sikhaya"

Rank Image
Hindustan
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 5th August 2020 17:31
Rajab wrote:
View original post

The hindutva brigade have three major goals - build the mandir, abrogate 370, and uniform civil code. All three are intended to disenfranchise Muslims and enable absolute Brahmin dominance over Indian masses (the lower castes). They've done this before when their rule was challenged by Buddhism centuries ago. Buddhism had effectively done away with caste barriers. So Buddhism was completely uprooted from the Indian subcontinent.

The only real threat left to Brahminical hegemony is Islam.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 5th August 2020 18:39
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

I also believe when I consider the Shah Waliullah (RA)'s predictions about India (the land) and not the country. He predicted that a time will come when droves of Hindu Barhmins will enter Islam.

You are making a very good point, the only rock standing in the way of Brahmin Raj is Islam.

Unfortunately, if the Muslim (Sultan+Mughal) rulers had paid even a 10% attention to Dawah majority of India would have been Muslim.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 5th August 2020 19:51
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

According to 2007 reports, Brahmins in India are about five percent of its total population.

BJP got 37% Vote share of in the 2019 Lok Sabha election.

Let's say for arguments sake that all the 5% Brahmins voted for BJP then the question still remains; who were the other 32%.

We need to stop reducing this battle to Brahmins vs Muslims. There are many non Brahmins Hindus also against muslims.
Rank Image
Hindustan
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 6th August 2020 01:50
Rajab wrote:
View original post

Brahmins occupy top posts in all public and private institutions. They control the legislature, the executive, and the judiciary. They have all the top management jobs in corporate India. They control the media and the national narrative. They lead almost all the large political parties.

These 30% new BJP voters were previously mostly Congress voters who voted secularly because the Congress convinced them of the need of the secular narrative. The BJP has successfully polarized them, and Muslims sadly have nothing to offer as an alternative to this polarizing discourse.

Hindu majoritarianism is going to be the new norm for the foreseeable future.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 6th August 2020 12:59
Hindus must be taken "in trust" but not "trusted"
Rank Image
Hindustan
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 8th August 2020 15:10
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Some board members objected to the tweet, so it's been taken down and a new tweet was issued, omitting reference to the Hagia Sofia.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 8th August 2020 17:36
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

The issue isn't Hagia Sophia but Babri Masjid and even the tweet is exactly the same

Loading tweet
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 9th August 2020 02:35
There is a Kuwaiti lawyer and director of International Human Rights, Mijbil Al Shureka who has requested All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB) to give him permission to take the issue of Babri masjid to International Criminal Court (ICC).

Zafaryab Jilani rejected his offer so now he is accusing AIMPLB off being backed by RSS.

There is something fishy about this guy.

Begani Shaadi Mein Abdullah Deewana
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 11th August 2020 10:19
The five acres of land offered for Babri Masjid is in Dhannipur village—some 25 kilometres away from where the original Babri Masjid stood over 450 years.

The five acres will have medical and education facilities in addition to a museum, library, publishing house and a community kitchen.

Good job AIMPLB had rejected this offer. What use is 5 acres in some far-away village?
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 11th August 2020 10:46
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 11th August 2020 14:16
It is totally ironic that a Hindu should tell Muslims to move on when the Hindus themselves haven't moved on from the humiliation and subjugation that was subjected upon them by the Muslims centuries ago. Muslims will move on when the Hindus do so themselves.