Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Top Members

Musa AS and Samiri (Dr Israr RA)

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 4th August 2020 00:15
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

I love you for the sake of Allah Ta'ala but come out of your slumber. Making mistakes is no issue as everyone makes mistakes and many times in a day.

Maulana Saad (HA) is an Indian Asset, just look at how Ajit Doval personally interacted and intervened in the Nizamud-deen Markaz.

www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/markaz-leadership-resis...

www.youtube.com/watch?edufilter=NULL&v=oe9iOU5eLxc

Ajit Doval!

You Indian Muslims really have brains the size of a peanut! It became crystal clear that Ajit Doval and Indian Government infiltrated Tableeghi Jamaat, wrecked the work, destroyed it from the inside and are now erasing their tracks.

Why in the world would a rabid Anti-Muslim, Anti-Islam National Security Advisor of India get involved with Tableeghi Jamaat and Maulana Saad (HA).

If you do not have the brains to connect the dots of Tableeghi Jamaat and Maulana Saad (HA), please DO NOT ANSWER! Save your breath...

Don't ask for proof because that would be even more stupid...
report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 4th August 2020 00:20
Every day it makes more sense that a large majority of this Ummah will reject Sayyiduna Mahdi (AS) and accept Dajjal as the Messiah because their brains just cannot compute obvious facts.

Have people not noticed how Tableeghi Jamaat has been infiltrated, split into two and then the work of Tableegh destroyed worldwide, suddenly, efficiently and in a classic clandestine manner

The most docile, Hippie brand of Muslims have beaten up each other and become the biggest thugs and you have people (from both sides) writing books and debating each other on YouTube. The biggest Usool (principle) of Tableeghi Jamaat used to be to do the work and avoid everything else.

Tableeghi Jamaat has been dragged into "everything else" and the work has been torn apart and destroyed, Markaz by Markaz and Masjid by Masjid.

Ya Allah! How stupid are we that we cannot see the obvious staring us in the face???

Rank Image
Hindustan
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 4th August 2020 02:59
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

My dear sir, I have immense respect and admiration for you and your concern for the Ummah and the untiring work you do on your own time and dime. I continue to benefit greatly from your knowledge and intellect regularly on this forum and other online venues.

This Ajit Doval angle is certainly very perplexing and I honestly don't know what to make of it.

We were all very critical of JJ RA, until his shahadat. Then came the outpouring of grief and eulogies of the pious for him, and we were forced to reconsider our opinion of him.

I don't want to go down that road again, this time with Maulana Saad (HA).
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 4th August 2020 09:35
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

Once again you do not understand the Sunnah.

A person may be a sinner, after death we do not talk about it but it does not mean that the sin was not committed we just leave the matter to Allah Ta'ala.

This isn't referring to JJ but a general concept.

As I said, if your mind cannot process Ajit Doval it is better not to talk about the issue ...It is clear as daylight but your bias is impeding your analysis.

Same thing will happen when Sayyiduna Mahdi (AS) shows up and also with Dajjal, people's bias will get in the way