Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Top Members

halal pizza places

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#91 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2020 07:03
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

Ok jazakAllah. Khush rahain, Salamat rahain!
report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#92 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2020 08:37
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

bint e aisha wrote:
"I agree with Colonel Sahab", "I agree with Colonel Sahab", "I agree with Colonel Sahab". And "Mufti Sahab's" words hold no value? You said his words were problematic even without reading the entire article?! Why? Just because you want to flatter Colonel Sahab?

It is Haram to make Taqleed of Colonel Sahib because it is out of scope.

But it is permissible to make Taqleed of:

1. Mufti Rasheed Ahmed Gangohi (RA)
  2. Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanwi (RA)
  3. Mufti Mohammad Shafi (RA)
  4. Mufti Taqi Usmani (HA)
  5. Mufti Ebrahim Desai (HA)

over Mufti Faisal Saheb (HA) without disrespect or disparaging him, the other Ulama have never said for a layman to judge the "well read and well researched" of a Mufti.

You trust a "Mufti" based on the opinion of other Ulama of your time.

Perhaps you are capable enough to pass judgements on the "well read" and "research" of Mufti Taqi Usmani (HA), I am not so you are entitled to your opinion.

Perhaps the opinion of Mufti Faisal (HA) sits well with you because it allows and permits you to do these things, it doesn't sit well with me in accordance to opinions of other Ulama so I choose not to make Taqleed of his opinion.

These Ulama have "opinions" at which they arrive after their research and there is no problem with that. Islam has scope for disagreement with "opinions" and always has.

I disagree with you on the matter of your ability to judge "Ulama".

I disagree with Mufti Faisal (HA) on the matter of granting you the ability and authorization to judge "Mufti Taqi Usmani (HA)".

So allow me to disagree with both you and Mufti Faisal (HA) without spewing hate, venom and insults because it is my right. I am not disagreeing with a verse of the Qur'aan, I am disagreeing with a random poster "bint e aisha" on her ability to judge Mufti Taqi Usmani (HA) and I do not believe that I deserve hate and insult in Islam for it.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#93 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2020 09:37
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Mufti Faisal's answer was in response to my question that if I send my query to two Muftis and they both give me opposite answers, am I allowed to follow that which is easier? So Mufti Sahab wrote this article in response to that and his main point was that all Muftis in today's times are not experts in every field so he advised that a person should formulate his list of trusted muftiyan as per their field of expertise and then send his questions accordingly. In the end he also mentioned that it is from taqwa to take the cautious view in all matters as our desire is to please Allah ta'ala.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#94 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2020 09:46
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

And I respectfully and with courtesy.

1. Disagree with your ability to be able to grant a judgement on Mufti Taqi Usmani (HA) as to whether he is well read or well researched or not.
  2. Disagree with your ability to be able to determine whether a Mufti is trustworthy and able to get onto "your list" or not.
  3. Disagree with Mufti Faisal (HA) in granting you that authority based on your interpretation...

Don't hate or dislike or either of you, merely disagree in the light of Fatawa of Ulama of Ahlus-Sunnah Wal-Jamaat and I do not believe that I deserve your hate, sarcasm and/or venom for merely disagreeing with you on the issue.

I believe that this responsibility lies with the Ulama and not "laymen".
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#95 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2020 09:50
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Quote:
And I respectfully and with courtesy.

Disagree with your ability to be able to grant a judgement on Mufti Taqi Usmani (HA) as to whether he is well read or well researched or not.
Disagree with your ability to be able to determine whether a Mufti is trustworthy and able to get onto "your list" or not.
Disagree with Mufti Faisal (HA) in granting you that authority based on your interpretation...

That's fine.

Quote:
I do not believe that I deserve your hate, sarcasm and/or venom for merely disagreeing with you on the issue.

I haven't done any of that.

Jump to page: