Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open
 
Top Members

halal pizza places

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Thread Tools
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
bint e aisha's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
2,426
Sister
1,623
bint e aisha's avatar
#61 [Permalink] Posted on 18th August 2020 12:58
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

This is correct that we trust Mufti Taqi Usmani because his teachers and mashaikh have expressed their trust in him. But you asked me the question that how would you know that Mufti Taqi Usmani is a well read and a well researched Mufti and my reply was in response to that.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
11,537
Brother
-9,830
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#62 [Permalink] Posted on 18th August 2020 13:07
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post


But you are in no position to do so and if it is your subjective opinion then someone else can make the same judgement call about "Javed Ghamdi".

I know that you understand the implications.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
bint e aisha's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
2,426
Sister
1,623
bint e aisha's avatar
#63 [Permalink] Posted on 18th August 2020 13:11
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Javed Ahmed Ghamidi is also a well read person but we do not trust him because he is a deviant as agreed by our Ulama.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
11,537
Brother
-9,830
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#64 [Permalink] Posted on 18th August 2020 13:22
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post


Yes and absolutely correct.

But based on the criteria of "being well read" as subjective criteria is neither Islamic nor fool proof and prone to error.

I know that you realise that it is prone to error but won't admit it.

There is no evidence of it being a requirement from Qur'aan and Sunnah but you are insisting on it for no reason whatsoever
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
abuzayd2k's avatar
Offline
Hindustan
1,057
Brother
163
abuzayd2k's avatar
#65 [Permalink] Posted on 18th August 2020 13:48
Quote:
To choose this muftī, he should make sure that the muftī is academically well-read and engrossed in research enough to give him all the answers.


This problematic quote from qafila.org needs further clarification. The writer should have pointed out that the way to make sure the Mufti is "academically well read and engrossed in research" is to confirm that other ulama and mashaikh have a high opinion of him. Just like when it comes to the cardiologist, we make sure he is well respected by other doctors. We should stay clear of unguided (DIY) research using Google.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
bint e aisha's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
2,426
Sister
1,623
bint e aisha's avatar
#66 [Permalink] Posted on 18th August 2020 13:57
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

Have you read the entire answer on qafila.org or you just want to butter up Muadh_Khan?
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
11,537
Brother
-9,830
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#67 [Permalink] Posted on 18th August 2020 14:13
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post


Your hate is now spilling beyond me and targetting others!

He is buttering up but you refuse to engage and also refuse to back down when you have no basis for your opinions. If you are willing to engage, we can go through the entire article paragraph by paragraph and point out other issue, so far your contribution is as follows:

  1. Refusing to admit that you are quoting an older Fatwa.
  2. You have elevated yourself into a position to be able to judge whether "Mufti Taqi Usmani (HA)" is well read and well researched but you have not announced your credentials to be able to do so. And if you do not have any credentials then you have refused to admit that others can also do the same for Javed Ghamdi etc.
  3. You have ascribed lack of "Taqwa" to Mufti Taqi Usmani (HA)
  4. You have alluded that other Madhabs should not eat Shrimps based on Hanafi Madhab


Above all, you keep making snide, insulting comments but refuse to directly engage in a discussion. If you believe that your position is consistent with the Qur'aan and the Sunnah then why not put your knowledge and your position to the test?
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
bint e aisha's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
2,426
Sister
1,623
bint e aisha's avatar
#68 [Permalink] Posted on 18th August 2020 14:27
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I have not expressed any hatred, I'm just expressing facts and I do not hate anyone on this forum, that's also a fact.

I don't want to engage with you any further because you put words in my mouth and you refuse to understand what I'm saying and just want to prove that I'm claiming that Mufti Taqi Usmani lacks taqwa audhubillah! That's a lie and I've told you this many times but you still refuse to acknowledge.

You may ask any other person to read my comments and judge if I have shown any snide or insulting remarks, I promise I would take my words back and also apologise but it should be someone other than those who have commented on this thread.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
11,537
Brother
-9,830
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#69 [Permalink] Posted on 18th August 2020 14:39
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post


7th of August 2020 post with contact details for anyone to verify...

www.muftisays.com/forums/14-peoples-say/13563-halal-pizza...

You ignored!

Question directed at me:

Quote:
1. since this is true than why does it seem like many deobandi scholars dont agree with it?

2. also many times I have noticed that deobandi scholars seem to take the most strict opinion even if there is an easier option? why is this, I follow the deobandi way because they do really good in most things but the one thing that bothers me soemtimes is they usually take the stricter opinion even if an easir option is avaliabe like for example this whole cheese issue. I never understood why they do this.


Your response

bint e aisha wrote:
Taqwa


Question

Quote:
would it be from taqwa for followers of the other 3 madhabs to abstain from eating shrimps?


Your response

bint e aisha wrote:
Yes?


Your "approval" of Mufti Taqi Usmani (HA) when you were asked the opposite i.e.:

  1. Is this principle from the Qur'aan and Sunnah?
  2. What if others start approving Javed Ghamdi based on their reading?


bint e aisha wrote:
I'm a layperson and even as a layperson after listening to Mufti Taqi Usmani's bayanat, reading his books, his fatawa etc. I can safely conclude that he is a well read and a well researched Mufti. He is not called Shaykhul Islam for no reason.


The fact that you are putting your own views and opinions to endorse Mufti Taqi Usmani (HA) is highly problematic.

Question not directed at you:

Quote:
This problematic quote from qafila.org needs further clarification. The writer should have pointed out that the way to make sure the Mufti is "academically well read and engrossed in research" is to confirm that other ulama and mashaikh have a high opinion of him. Just like when it comes to the cardiologist, we make sure he is well respected by other doctors. We should stay clear of unguided (DIY) research using Google.


Your response

bint e aisha wrote:
Have you read the entire answer on qafila.org or you just want to butter up Muadh_Khan?


And then you say that you don't have any hate towards anyone, really???

Not only you are judgemental, you are extremely judgemental. You are judging Shaf'aes and everyone else, you are issuing personal approvals and you are accusing others of "buttering up to me".

When these matters are pointed out, you will leave the forum in a huff instead of actually reading what you write. Who are you to judge that Shaf'es should abstain from eating Shrimp and even hint at this? Don't you think that you are even slightly exceeding your bounds, here?

Apology is not necessary as you will be judged by Allah Ta'ala but anyone can judge for themselves what you are doing...
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
bint e aisha's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
2,426
Sister
1,623
bint e aisha's avatar
#70 [Permalink] Posted on 18th August 2020 14:51
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Quote:
7th of August 2020 post with contact details for anyone to verify...

www.muftisays.com/forums/...

You ignored!

You have posted contact information of his student, not Mufti Sahab himself.

Quote:
Question

Quote:
would it be from taqwa for followers of the other 3 madhabs to abstain from eating shrimps?


Your response

bint e aisha wrote:
Yes?

If you had seen the question mark, you would understand that I was rather asking brother concerned by saying "yes?" since I wasn't sure myself.

Quote:
Your "approval" of Mufti Taqi Usmani (HA) when you were asked the opposite i.e.:

Is this principle from the Qur'aan and Sunnah?
What if others start approving Javed Ghamdi based on their reading?


bint e aisha wrote:
I'm a layperson and even as a layperson after listening to Mufti Taqi Usmani's bayanat, reading his books, his fatawa etc. I can safely conclude that he is a well read and a well researched Mufti. He is not called Shaykhul Islam for no reason.

I said that in response to your question that how would you know Mufti Taqi Usmani is a well read and well researched Mufti.

Quote:
Question not directed at you:

Quote:
This problematic quote from qafila.org needs further clarification. The writer should have pointed out that the way to make sure the Mufti is "academically well read and engrossed in research" is to confirm that other ulama and mashaikh have a high opinion of him. Just like when it comes to the cardiologist, we make sure he is well respected by other doctors. We should stay clear of unguided (DIY) research using Google.


Your response

bint e aisha wrote:
Have you read the entire answer on qafila.org or you just want to butter up Muadh_Khan?


And then you say that you don't have any hate towards anyone, really???

I asked him a straightforward question and there is no hate in this, let him answer it himself.

Quote:
Who are you to judge that Shaf'es should abstain from eating Shrimp and even hint at this?

I didn't judge Shaf'iees or anyone else. A brother asked me a question and I just replied to him and my reply was actually a question in itself.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
11,537
Brother
-9,830
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#71 [Permalink] Posted on 18th August 2020 15:09
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post


You are fully capable of writing five page when it suits you so why not.

bint e aisha wrote:
I do not know
OR
I am not sure
OR
Will need to check this with Hanafi and other Ulama
OR
In my opinion it may be but I am not sure...


Instead, this is your response which starts with a "yes..."

bint e aisha wrote:
"Yes?"


Your hinting in "affirmation" without realising the implications of your non-committal non-conformant query upon millions of Muslims.

No major "Hanafi Madhab" in Islam has hinted that Shaf'aes should start following Hanafi Madhab due to "Taqwa" or any other reasons.

I know that you are intelligent enough to understand the difference, lets see if your Nafs wins or your heart and brain which have realised by now that you exceeded your bounds.

You have yet to agree that if in your "opinion" Mufti Taqi Usmani (HA) is well read then in someone else's opinion Javed Ghamdi is well read and you are stopping short of elevating them to the level of "Mufti" but they may and that is why this criteria is highly problematic.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
bint e aisha's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
2,426
Sister
1,623
bint e aisha's avatar
#72 [Permalink] Posted on 18th August 2020 15:15
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Because that's how I write and that's my style of writing. I do not exhaust myself in writing and writing and writing like you just so that it becomes crystal clear, although I ADMIT THAT I SHOULD.

Quote:
You have yet to agree that if in your "opinion" Mufti Taqi Usmani (HA) is well read then in someone else's opinion Javed Ghamdi is well read and you are stopping short of elevating them to the level of "Mufti" but they may and that is why this criteria is highly problematic.

I did answer that here:

www.muftisays.com/forums/14-peoples-say/13563-halal-pizza...
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
11,537
Brother
-9,830
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#73 [Permalink] Posted on 18th August 2020 15:18
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post


Then how do we know what is in your head? We do not get revelation from Allah Ta'ala to tell us what you mean, we can only read what you write.

So how are we at fault when you choose to write 5 pages when you want to but choose to write this when you want to?

bint e aisha wrote:
yes?


report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
bint e aisha's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
2,426
Sister
1,623
bint e aisha's avatar
#74 [Permalink] Posted on 18th August 2020 15:24
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

The question mark was there to make clear that I wasn't sure and I was asking a question. I'm sure others who read understood this. But I apologise for the inconvenience I caused with my one word reply. Next time I would try to make sure that my posts are clearly written.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
bint e aisha's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
2,426
Sister
1,623
bint e aisha's avatar
#75 [Permalink] Posted on 18th August 2020 16:58
samah wrote:
View original post
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top

Jump to page: