Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Top Members

Questions For Members Residing In India.

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Rajab
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 13th June 2020 12:01
Salaam.

These questions are ONLY for members residing in India. I would like to understand your perspective.

- Please stick to the question.
- Please do not go off tangent.
- Please do not post couplets.
- Please do not post Quran and Hadith.
- Please be DIRECT and to the Point.

All I want to do is understand the situation of the Indian Muslims directly from them.

All I want is a factual current affairs account.

Forget who is to blame and who is not to blame.

I would like to know in your opinion...

1. Are the Muslims of India being persecuted and oppressed by their government?

2. Are the Muslims of India being persecuted and oppressed by the law system?

3. Are the lives and safety of the Indian Muslims being significantly affected because of their iman?

4. Is there a significant portion of the non muslim Indian population who are against Indian Muslims?

5. Taking into consideration the current course that India is on, do you believe things will get better or worse for the Indian Muslims?

6. Which area of India are you from?

To keep it simple PLEASE number your answers based on the questions above.

report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 13th June 2020 12:36
Deleted
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 13th June 2020 13:02
ibn Hasan wrote:
View original post

I have no idea how to process this in relation to this thread, the questions I asked, and my earnest appeal that members stick to requests i made in the original post.

If you feel it's important to investigate if and what point I am trying to make then please start another thread.

If you want to discuss your point about the religious identity of Indian Muslims then please start another thread.

Your comment has no relation to this thread. Please delete it. I request the admins/mods to either delete it or split it.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 13th June 2020 13:40
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. No
5. Worse
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 14th June 2020 05:15
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Waalaikum assalam

1. Are the Muslims of India being persecuted and oppressed by their government? : Yes, but as of now i have not witnessed it personally or know anyone who has been affected personally

2. Are the Muslims of India being persecuted and oppressed by the law system? : yes, again no personal experience

3. Are the lives and safety of the Indian Muslims being significantly affected because of their iman? : i dont think so. Muslims are still flocking to the masjids on Fridays and keeping it deserted every fajr.

4. Is there a significant portion of the non muslim Indian population who are against Indian Muslims? : Yes , but not against the muslim individuals they know on a personal level. They are against the demons they are shown on media, the enemies of the state. Like the Emmanuel Goldstein and his followers in the book 1984

5. Taking into consideration the current course that India is on, do you believe things will get better or worse for the Indian Muslims? : it seems to be going towards worse. Taking the predictions about qiyamah into picture will definitely get to worse. Unless Allah has some someone like sultan fatih in store for the subcontinent before coming of mehdi as I am afraid may be we will witness something like spanish Reconquista. May Allah protect us all
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 15th June 2020 13:15
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

If you don't mind would it be possible to add to the question which town/city they are from as it is probably worse in some areas. As mentioned in the post above some have not witnessed anything so maybe due to where they are living?
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 15th June 2020 13:23
Malak wrote:
View original post

Done.

But unfortunately it seems some of the Indian members do not want to answer.
Rank Image
Hindustan
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 15th June 2020 14:46
afzalyunus wrote:
View original post

1 to 5 as above.

6. Central India

Not many Indian members log in regularly. Forum status shows there's usually only 5 to 10 members from all over logged in most of the time. There are quite a few guests but I suppose they come to research a certain topic and leave once they're satisfied.