Topic Appreciation
bint e aisha, abu mohammed
Rank Image
India
Brother
#46 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd May 2021 13:53
afzalyunus wrote:
View original post

Yeah true!!! What is it to do with me.....................

Thank you for the reminder.

What is to do with me.....................
report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#47 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd May 2021 02:13
afzalyunus wrote:
View original post

If you are speaking in general terms, then yes, I agree with you when you say the dunya loving ulama destroy the eeman of the layman. There is no dispute here.

I'm sure you are not referring to the three eminent ulama quoted above in your reply.

But, if you are referring to them, then please explain in some more detail why anyone would consider Maulana Sajjad Nomani (HA), Maulana Salman Mansoorpoori (HA), and Maulana Khalid Saifullah Rahmani (HA) to be dunya loving ulama.

Again, I'm sure you mean something else entirely, but please clarify for the benefit of readers here (including me).

Jazakallah.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#48 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd May 2021 09:25
khalidiqbal wrote:
View original post

As for maulana salman mansoorpoori ,you have quoted what he has said and he is correct in his viewpoint.

As for maulana sajjad nomani and maulana khalid saifullah rahmani, yes . They definitely come across as such from the quotes you have mentioned about them.
Rank Image
India
Brother
#49 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd May 2021 09:29
afzalyunus wrote:
View original post

True... view poist correct ulema have done very good bad. no effect one ourselv etc. etc.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#50 [Permalink] Posted on 24th May 2021 12:58

کیا چتا جلانے اور غیر مسلموں کی آخری رسومات ادا کرنے سے متعلق حضرت مولانا خالد سیف اللہ رحمانی دامت برکاتہم کا فتوی جمہور کے خلاف ہے؟

Is the fatwa of Hazrat Maulana Khalid Saifullah Rahmani Damat Barakatham about burning the pyre and performing the last rites of non-Muslims against the majority opinion?

youtube.com/watch?v=QmK6g8ceYhE&feature=youtu.be
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#51 [Permalink] Posted on 24th May 2021 17:15
Rajab wrote:
View original post

Instead of digging deep trying to justifying the stand, here are some points to ponder..

1. Why would a muslim feel the need to carry out funeral rites of a non muslim?

2. At this time and age there are municipal councils, government bodies, NGO's, co operative societies etc which will promptly carry out these activities. why not call them and let them dispose off.

3. We have to understand that no one will be blaming the muslims if they do not carry out these activities.

4. When the actual family is disowing the corpse, the guilty mindset of the muslims looks upon this as an opportunity to please the hindus behind a facade of false human values.

5. The ulemas who are in the limelight do not have a backbone to say no as they will than have to face the ire of hindus.

6. By any means, turning and twisting the hadiths,quoting half and concealing other half of hadiths , they will go to any length to justify their fatwa only to appear pleasing to the kuffars and wanting to gain their acceptance.

7. Maulana rehmani says that a muslim can actively participate in every funeral rite except burning the pyre.

So you are opening the door for involvement in major shirk for muslims.
Do you know that uptil the body is set alight, the hindus chant " ram naam satya hai". and the maulana is allowing muslims to be a part of that!!!
or will a muslim layman will have the guts to oppose the hindus in that place in that situation or will be be part of it ? or will he pick and choose? i will do this , i cant do that? Remember, no hindu has asked the muslim to be part of their funeral procession in the very first place.
Thereafter that hindu family being pleased with this muslim will call him to attend the twelveth or twentieth or fortieth day funeral meal of the dead, so can this muslim say no to them? Then in every festival they will call him send him meals and offerings, will he now displease them?

8. What will now happen to the imaan of these layman muslims when they have got fatwas to mingle with the kuffars!!

9. All this is happening only because the muslims especially the dunya loving aakhirat destroying ulema want to please the kuffar.

9. if the pleasure of Allah was their only objective , there wouldn't have been this thread in the very first place.
+2 -0Like x 1Agree x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#52 [Permalink] Posted on 24th May 2021 17:28
afzalyunus wrote:
View original post

Instead of digging deep trying to justifying the stand, here are some points to ponder..

1. Why would a muslim feel the need to carry out funeral rites of a non muslim?

He is on the spot, he is in situation

2. At this time and age there are municipal councils, government bodies, NGO's, co operative societies etc which will promptly carry out these activities. why not call them and let them dispose off.

There is total collapse of administration.

3. We have to understand that no one will be blaming the muslims if they do not carry out these activities.

What about teachings of Islam.

4. When the actual family is disowing the corpse, the guilty mindset of the muslims looks upon this as an opportunity to please the hindus behind a facade of false human values.

They need not please Hindus. These Hindus will vote for their Hindu party again.

5. The ulemas who are in the limelight do not have a backbone to say no as they will than have to face the ire of hindus.

Alhamdulillah they have a strong backbone. Stronger executives

6. By any means, turning and twisting the hadiths,quoting half and concealing other half of hadiths , they will go to any length to justify their fatwa only to appear pleasing to the kuffars and wanting to gain their acceptance.

Our learned muftis know hadith better. Sub-Continent muslims have faith in them.

7. Maulana rehmani says that a muslim can actively participate in every funeral rite except burning the pyre.

In a situation they can do it. But not a regular practice in normal circumstances.

Q: So you are opening the door for involvement in major shirk for muslims?

Many from Outisde India have called us mushriks and kaafir because we didn't. We ignore the fatwas from "muf ke muftis"

Q: Do you know that uptil the body is set alight, the hindus chant " ram naam satya hai". and the maulana is allowing muslims to be a part of that!!!?

Calm down... Muslims are not chanting

Q: or will a muslim layman will have the guts to oppose the hindus in that place in that situation or will be be part of it ? or will he pick and choose? i will do this , i cant do that? Remember, no hindu has asked the muslim to be part of their funeral procession in the very first place?

Indian muslims have guts and continue to face the majority in India..... And Muslims are volunteering here to please Allah and to serve humanity

Q: Thereafter that hindu family being pleased with this muslim will call him to attend the twelveth or twentieth or fortieth day funeral meal of the dead, so can this muslim say no to them? Then in every festival they will call him send him meals and offerings, will he now displease them?

Don't worry muslims will not attend that.

8. What will now happen to the imaan of these layman muslims when they have got fatwas to mingle with the kuffars!!

As said earlier, there is a situation.

9. All this is happening only because the muslims especially the dunya loving aakhirat destroying ulema want to please the kuffar.

As I said earlier, I warn you, you are slandering the Ulema-e-haq, be prepared to face the consequences. I am really worried about you.

9. if the pleasure of Allah was their only objective , there wouldn't have been this thread in the very first place.

All this is being done to please Allah, not garner sympathy of local Hindus......
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#53 [Permalink] Posted on 24th May 2021 17:49
ssaad wrote:
View original post

well, I live in India and know these situations better. in comparison to the very laidback attitude you are displaying in your replies.
Your replies are assumptions and wishful thinking far removed from reality.
I come from a hindu family and am in the thick of things so to say.
I face displeasing situations with them on daily basis. I do call a spade a spade.
I can easily see the deceptions of the mindsets involved in living with the non muslims.
There is no need for muslims to get into hindu ritualistic paraphernalia but its the lack of ilm and love of dunya which gets them involved.
Rank Image
India
Brother
#54 [Permalink] Posted on 24th May 2021 19:00
Many will be wondering why this situation arise.

In Hindu community the last rites are taken by contractor hired by the relatives. The service provider group has laborers from lower caste community. The relatives never touch or participate in the last rites. The body is also carried by laborers. The washer flows a few jugs of water on body, and cleans it with a coconut leaves broom. The contract fee is in thousands. Finally, the near relative just lights the pyre with flame.

Due to pademic the lower caste laborers have fled. So there is a situation.
Rank Image
India
Brother
#55 [Permalink] Posted on 24th May 2021 20:15
Ok all clear now
Rank Image
India
Brother
#56 [Permalink] Posted on 25th May 2021 02:20
I was reading an Arabic saying

The flesh of ulema is poisonous

If you eat it by slandering them.........
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#57 [Permalink] Posted on 25th May 2021 03:48
ssaad wrote:
View original post

I appreciate your concern brother. I also have husne dhan for our elders.

Please understand that at the place where i am , i can clearly see the fitnas which those born and brought up in muslim households fail to grasp.

By giving such fatwas, they are only opening the doors to unprecedented deluge of fitnas. It is extremely short sightedness on their part.

What is the work that the tablighi jamat does? The jamat tries to bring the life of a muslim back to the fundamental teachings of shariah removing the rust of customs and rituals which have accumulated primarily because of indulgence with the non muslims.

what is the work done in the khanqah? Purification of soul and developing taqwa.
These fatwas eat away little by little the very foundations of our imaan.

What was wrong with the meelad functions? Why did the earlier ulema disapprove of it?
Farsightness! Our buzurgs had farsightedness which is apparently lacking today.

It is extremely frightening to know that a layman like myself is witnessing the harms of these fatwas firsthand. First hand !!! Gone through and done that. Absolutely frightening and on top of that these ulemas are justifying their acts!!!

The efforts of various branches of deen are being undermined because of such rulings.

i will fill pages after pages giving tearful examples of pitiable state of our imaan but i can't lament enough.
Rank Image
India
Brother
#58 [Permalink] Posted on 25th May 2021 08:57
[QUOTE:150n068:afzalyunus]

This statement is going to harm you, kindly edit it.
"Ulema who prefer duniya over aakhirath"