bint e aisha, abu mohammed
Rank Image
India
Brother
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 20th May 2021 14:37
Rajab wrote:
View original post

Could be relevant here.

Maulana Makki sahib DB in one of his lectures in Mataf of kabatullah had siad "Follow the fatawah delivered here from haram. Whatever fatwah books you have were written when the crowd was 1 or 2 lakhs. Today the crowd is in millions and growing. So take instructions from here".

And following is reply to both @rajab and @bint-e-Aisha

We Indians very well know that whatever service we are doing will be forgotten during elections and BJP will get re-elected. But as a gulamaan-e-mustafa we have a responsibility now.

We have videos, in the crowd of last rites, one hindu lady and others are all muslim volunteers. And in other video, 2 ladies are holding the pyre and rest are all muslims. We don't expect these ladies and others who are watching these videos will embrace Islam. But remember:

They have not accepted the first part of shahadah "La-ilaaha illallah", but remember they have accepted "MohammadurRasulullah".......... Wama arsalnaka illa rahmatal lil aalameen, kaaffatal linnaas.... etc.

Whatever incidents taking place here in India, it is not very far (possibility exists, we will witness it ourselves) Atheists will be in majority in India, very shortly. Insha Allah.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 20th May 2021 14:53
ssaad wrote:
View original post

Ghulaman e Mustafa صلی الله عليه وسلم do not go around burning people even if they are dead. Please remember this hadith of Rahmatul lil Alameen صلی الله عليه وسلم:

"Breaking the bone of a deceased is similar to breaking it when alive."

With regards to the commentary of this Hadith, al-Teebi states that the deceased should not be disregarded and dishonoured. Ibnul Malik [ra] states that it points to the fact that the deceased also feels the pain. Ibn Hajar [ra] states this Ahadith alludes to the fact that the deceased also enjoys and takes comfort (from) those things that a living person does.

In Faatawa Shaamiyah, it is stated that when bathing the mayyit, water should not be too hot as the mayyit also feels pain and is harmed just as the living.

(askimam)
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#33 [Permalink] Posted on 20th May 2021 15:48
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Let us ponder upon this.
1. We are silent on Autopsy on human bodies.
2. Medical students do dissection on human bodies. they participate in autopsy session.
3. We participate in sessions where internals of chemically treated body of pregnant lady with unborn child is demonstrated.
4. We buy set of bones of human skeleton, and we keep them in our homes for full academic year.

I said, there is a situation here. The lone lady relative has control over the dead body, she dictates what must be done with dead body. If the volunteers leave, the dead body will decompose and the lady will also will flee. Who is responsible..... I am sure honorable muftis will take a call and bring Jawaz for this.

The volunteers are aware of the fatwah on not to harm the dead body.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#34 [Permalink] Posted on 20th May 2021 16:45
ssaad wrote:
View original post

The procedure of honourably dispensing of the corpse by burying is explained in the Qur'aan and Ahaadith of Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam).

Even in the burial procedure, the corpse must be handled with utmost care. Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, 'Breaking the bone of a corpse is like breaking the bone of a living person.' Obviously, in the cremating procedure, the entire body is damaged.

In view of the above, cremating a body is Haraam (strictly prohibited).

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

Mufti Ebrahim Desai

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Fatwa ID: 690-687/L=6/1438

کسی مصلحت یا ضرورت سے غیر مسلموں سے ملنا جلنا ان کے دکھ درد میں شریک ہونا اور انسانیت کے ناطے ان کا تعاون کرنا خاص کر جب کہ پڑوسی ہوں شرعاً جائز ہے؛ البتہ ان کے مذہبی معاملات اور مذہبی رسومات میں شرکت کرنا جائز نہیں ہے؛ لہٰذا اگر کوئی کافر بیمار ہوگیا یا اس کے یہاں کسی کا انتقال ہو گیا تو اس کی عیادت اور تعزیت کرنا تو جائز ہے مگر میت اور جنازہ کو لے کر چلنا اور ان کے دیگر مذہبی رسومات میں شرکت کرنا جائز نہیں۔

واللہ تعالیٰ اعلم

دارالافتاء،
دارالعلوم دیوبند

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Fatwa ID: 1326-1411/L=12/1437

غیر مسلم پڑوسی کی عیادت یا تعزیت کے لیے جانا درست ہے او رتعزیت میں یہ الفاظ کہنا چاہئے کہ ”اللہ تعالی اس کا نعم البدل عطا فرمائے؛ “ البتہ میت کو کندھا دینا او رمرگھٹ تک جانا اور ان کے مذہبی امور میں شرکت جائز نہیں، اس سے بچنا چاہئے۔

واللہ تعالیٰ اعلم

دارالافتاء،
دارالعلوم دیوبند
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#35 [Permalink] Posted on 20th May 2021 16:59
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

OK.. agreed... aamanna wa saddaqna
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#36 [Permalink] Posted on 21st May 2021 15:53
KOZHIKODE, Kerala, south India: Praises and blessings are pouring in for a Hindu woman doctor who recited the Islamic prayer for a Muslim patient on the latter’s deathbed at a private hospital in Pattambi in Palakkad.The patient, who was suffering from Covid pneumonia, was on ventilator for more than two weeks and her relatives were not allowed in the ICU.

“The patient was taken out of the ventilator on May 17 as her conditions worsened. As doctors felt that there was very little they could do in such a condition, we informed the situation to the relatives,” Dr Rekha Krishna, who is working at Sevana Hospital and Research Centre, said.

“As I approached her, I felt that she was having some problems in leaving the earthly abode. Then, I slowly recited Kalima (La Ilaha Illalla, Muhammadur Rasululla) in her ears. I could see her taking a few deep breaths and then she flatlined,” said Dr Rekha.

“My act was not planned. It happened at the spur of the moment. I was born and brought up in Dubai and I knew the customs and practices followed by Muslims,” she said. The doctor said she only returned the respect and consideration she got in the Gulf.

“I was never discriminated against because of my faith when I was in the Gulf and I returned the respect when I got a chance. I was brought up in a surrounding where every faith is respected,” Dr Rekha said.

“I don’t think mine is a religious gesture; it is a humane act. A major problem with Covid-19 patients is that they feel lonely and isolated. Health workers are the single point of contact for them without their family around and we should do all we can to help the patients,” she said.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#37 [Permalink] Posted on 21st May 2021 16:01
ssaad wrote:
View original post

Off-topic
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#38 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd May 2021 03:01
Maulana Khalid Saifullah Rahmani (HA) in his Jawahir ul Fiqh has allowed Muslims to bathe, shroud, and carry the body of a deceased non Muslim to the funeral pyre, and even allowed them to buy firewood for the pyre. However, he has not allowed them to light the funeral pyre. This should be left to the family of the deceased, or to any other non Muslim present. This is while keeping in mind the current extenuating circumstances in India.

Maulana Sajjad Nomani (HA) has appreciated the volunteer services of Muslims in helping with the last rites of non Muslims who died in the pandemic in India.

Ulama in India are aware of ground realities, and obviously no alim would permit the lighting of a funeral pyre by a Muslim. If some Muslims are doing it out of ignorance, then ulama are not making a big deal out of it because the current situation in India demands some discretion.

Mufti Salman Mansoorpoori (HA) has asked Muslims in India not to celebrate publicly at the death of non Muslims who were enemies of Islam because this will only stoke sectarian flames.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#39 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd May 2021 03:39
khalidiqbal wrote:
View original post

dunya loving ulema destroying the imaan of laymen.
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#40 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd May 2021 08:15
afzalyunus wrote:
View original post

Mufti Shafi sahib RA advised his son mufti Taqi Usmani Sahib DB "son, when you accuse some one, make sure that you can prove it (standing in witness box) in front of a judge with evidences. If you can't do it, be quiet"
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#41 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd May 2021 10:03
ssaad wrote:
View original post

All the hazrat worshipping people will keep quiet.
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#42 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd May 2021 11:06
afzalyunus wrote:
View original post

Wallah!!! you cannot prove this. It is a slander and you are accountable on day of qiyamath. Repent.. And you cannot communicate with these ulema to beg for pardon.

Quote:
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#43 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd May 2021 11:55
ssaad wrote:
View original post

in your mind you have already confirmed all your allegations.
make peace with your self and leave the rest.
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#44 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd May 2021 12:08
afzalyunus wrote:
View original post

Until you prove it with evidence, your following statement is a slander. You are answerable.

Quote:
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#45 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd May 2021 12:28
ssaad wrote:
View original post

again, what has this got to do with you.
No post ratings