Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Top Members

Reply to a2z - From: Our Salaf's behavior towards non muslims.

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 7th June 2020 08:27
Salaam.

Thread has been locked so I replied here.

a2z wrote:
View original post

In this whole world there is just one unbiased source of truth which is the quran and sunnah, so that is all I can go by.

I have no idea when it's going to happen. I can imagine it happening almost overnight or over the course of decades.

We have been promised in the quran and hadith regarding the kuffar/mushrikeen attitude towards us. We have been told that they will not accept us until we become just like them. I.e we leave our Deen and join their deen. We have been told that before the mahdi there will be oppression against the Muslims to such an extent that we will lose all hope.

I don't know if it's going to get worse in India. But I can imagine it will. Also, there are many Muslims in other countries who live in comfort or relative comfort like those in the West. It will come to them as well.

Global trend is against the Muslims and has been like that for some time. In the UK i would say Muslims are the most hated minority, even more than black people. Things are definitely getting worse. It remains to be seen how worse

For the last 20 years or so this world has been very different for Muslims. The ummah is being oppressed. Persecuted. The kuffar are even changing their laws against us in everything, but name. Yet we have had our eyes shut and ears blocked.

report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 7th June 2020 09:01
As a general rule which i as non scholar or expert which i noticed in sunnah and salaf is when in position of power and might then mercy and forgiveness is shown as it has more impact (refer to conquest of makkah) but when on back foot and oppressed then firmness and strength is showing. In seerah the Prophet (saw) took and killed more mushrik captives when mushriks where more powerful and when Muslims where more powerful than mushrik rasoolullah (saw) showed more mercy.

There are although exceptions and what not. If someone over stepped the mark they were dealt with swiftly
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 7th June 2020 09:22
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

That is what I have been trying to impress and that is the true sunnah that needs to be practiced right now, not our own ideas of what the sunnah is.

The idea that all Muslims will not be confronting this situation sooner or later, is utterly foolish. It's like saying that if we just minded our own business and didn't interfere in Shaytan's affairs he will leave us alone. Of course that's not gonna happen. He's gonna work not only to take us to hell but also to ensure our life in this world becomes as miserable as possible and he will use the kuffar for that. As they are his troops.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 7th June 2020 09:40
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

We only need to open our eyes and look at the last 100 years. Dont even need to look at sunnah to know minding own business will keep us safe. Martin Luther spent his life pushin the lovey dovey message and look where it got him. Blacks in South Africa only got their freedom after an armed struggled. Muslim nations who are all pacifists have been wiped out. The one nation that stood up has gone on to cement its title as the graveyard of empires.

Yes we shouldn't go around provoking and lookin for conflicts (excluding offensive jihad but we are no where near that stage) however if we are attacked and provoked we should stand firm not cherry pick incidents of salaf forgiving
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 7th June 2020 12:16
I think a lot of people have become pacifist and pessimistic about carrying out revolutions after what has happened to Arab spring.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 7th June 2020 12:52
Rajab wrote:
View original post

Results are not in our hands. Also Arab springs were hijacked by liberals and western backed groups but that's someone to learn from.

Its like we sayin let's not pray salah because xyz amount pray and they either still commit sins or have no khushuu. We have to do what ever we can in our capacity. As ertugrul says ' the struggle is ours, victory is Allah's'

Again as some certain members like to cherry pick incidents from seerah look at dawah of rasoolullah (saw) prior to hijrah. In worldly terms it can be called a failure. Little converted and persecution was increasing daily but as we know behind the scenes real MEN were being made who became mountains and changed course of history forever
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 7th June 2020 13:05
Rajab wrote:
View original post

This I can understand. Not everyone has strong iman. Most Muslims have weak iman. I have weak iman. If my iman was strong I wouldn't be sat in the UK typing on my phone. But when a person starts propagating a weak ideology due to his/her own weakness then he/she has taken it to another level of weakness. Then he/she has taken it to a level of patheticness that is detrimental to ones iman and the iman of others. ESPECIALLY when that person is not even being compelled through oppression and persecution to become an advocate of weakness. Such people should be careful that they do not end up on the brink of kufr and hypocrisy.

IF such a person was to appease his/her oppressor by advocating patheticness in front of them, but the reality in their heart is different, even then I can understand this behaviour. But if such a person without compulsion comes on a muslim forum where there is no fear of oppression or persecution and starts being an advocate and propogator of the ideology of weakness and patheticness then this is not acceptable.

What is happening to Muslims in the world right now is nothing compared to what will happen to us when dajjal emerges. And even then there will be MUSLIMS who due to wahn will be propagating the message of peace and love with dajjal himself.

Our biggest problem in the world today and since the beginning of time is weak iman and wahn. If we can conquer that then there will be nothing to stop us. Allah is all powerful and Allah will take care of us and our enemies. We need not fear anything in this temporary world. If only Allah were to give me even a small portion of such iman.

Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 7th June 2020 13:12
Exactly! Majority Muslims these days are those with weak imaan and we all know it. So when we know this why are we wasting our time being stuck in the weak imaan? When will we break out of this loop? How will we break out if we keep on preaching the ways of the weak? To break out we must start preaching the ways of the strong. We repeat the message of strength to everyone we can reach and one day we will find that message so strongly etched in our own hearts that there will be no other way than to act.
Rank Image
Hindustan
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 7th June 2020 13:40
Are we discussing the contents of Brother Saad's posts here?
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 7th June 2020 13:50
No we are discussing a topic that concerns MUSLIMS everywhere.
Rank Image
Hindustan
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 7th June 2020 14:09
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

Thank you. That helps clear up any misunderstandings.