Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Posting videos of bad people with correct information

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd May 2020 04:16
Yasin wrote:
View original post

السلام عليكم,

I am not posting anything on this current topic,
but only wish to understand - are you really asking the visitors from all over the world to listen to Engineer Ali Mirza?
I am quite surprised. Even if it's about a specific topic - giving that person promotion from an admin of the forum is really heart breaking to me.

السلام عليكم
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Agree x 2Disagree x 4
UK
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd May 2020 04:32
طالب wrote:
View original post

Wa Alaykum Salam WW,

If you have an audio/video response from anyone else then let me know. I can replace it.

If Donald Trump posted a video to correct an incorrectly interpreted Hadeeth with correct information and there was no alternative then I would have posted that video too if the information was correct.

If there's anything in the above video I missed and it should be removed, do let me know.

PS. I edited your post to remove an incorrect title. Nothing else was edited.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd May 2020 04:40
Yasin wrote:
View original post

السلام عليكم
Hazrat, with all due respect, there is really no merit in the argument you have posted (re: Donald Trump).
Engineer Ali Mirza can be positioned on top of the list of "most deceitful fitnah makers of current time". (I say this with a lot of sadness. May Allaah grant him guidance)

In many ways his audios are a dozen times more harmful than whatever Trump has to say.
Muslims do not take Trump to be of an authority on Islam. But may people have started taking Engineer Ali Mirza as an authority on Islam. So any promotion of his videos in positive light just doesn't make sense to me.

السلام عليكم
+2 -0Agree x 1Winner x 1
UK
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd May 2020 04:59
طالب wrote:
View original post

I was going to edit my post but as you've replied to it I'll keep that and I will rephrase instead:

I don't know the person. I searched for a good response and didn't find any but this. I listened to it before sharing and it's correct according to my understanding. That's what I've shared. The contents, not the person. It was not shared blindly. It's not a link to his personal page. There's no link to YouTube, it's an embedded audio. There is no harm unless you go looking for it.

Again, if you know of a better response to Muneer Ahmed Akhoons claim then please share it and I can replace the video. I did not invite anyone to worship this person.

Simply posting a reply to highlight why this persons video should not be shared would also have sufficed but overdramatic posts mentioning heartbreaks etc. will not help you get a point across.

And yes trump is not an authority on islam, and neither am I. If I post something, people will not automatically start following that person. If I had that kind of power I would not waste it on a forum.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd May 2020 05:19
Yasin wrote:
View original post

السلام عليكم,
JazaakAllaahu khairan for your detailed response.

I was under the impression that pretty much all regular members have known about the reality of Eng. Ali Mirza from the long thread that there was on him. So that was one of the reasons why promoting his video seemed out of place.

This person has mentioned foul things about Ml Ashraf Ali Thanwi رحمة الله عليه. In my book this is enough reason to not give him any sort of positive promotion. Not to mention the other many fitnahs he spreads on his channel.

To you it may be that embedding doesn't mean promotion. To me it is because you are still increasing his page views on Youtube every time it's played here and increasing his popularity on the platform.

In any case, I do not wish this to be a continuous discussion.
I have expressed my thoughts and so have you. JazaakAllaah.

السلام عليكم

No post ratings