Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Need a map/infographic that shows muslim suffering.

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, bint e aisha
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 5th January 2020 14:38

Salaam

Anyone know of a map or infographic that shows the sufferings of the muslim ummah? Something that shows displacement, anti muslim laws, wars, killings etc. 

Maybe we could make a dynamic website with such a map that is regularly updated.

Basically a visual reference. 

report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 5th January 2020 16:26
[

Just place your finger anywhere on the green part and you will have pointed in the right place.

Such is the plight of the Ummah.
+2 -0Creative x 2
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 5th January 2020 17:12
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

What is the purpose of such a website? Wouldn't it be painful visiting it, seeing it's contents and regularly updating it?

Instead, I would advise to create a website which could counter youtube and even google and only halal content is available in that site. Plus we must create or hire writers who can translate arabic, urdu and works of other languages related to seerah and life of sahaba رضي الله عنهم into modern easy English, especially catered for kids.

And create documentaries on Islamic history and social issues faced by Muslims and their solutions. It is my idea that bayans have gotten old now and we need more engaging way of giving dawah. Documentaries and even Halal stage dramas, halal silhouette style comics, visual novels.

Another idea comes to my mind. A free online university which could teach essential soft skills to the ummah in easy to understand video based format with an up to the mark active community of voluntary helpers.

There is another idea in my mind. A visual theme based Tafsir in the form of a video based encyclopedia of Quran where All the topics discussed in Quran are covered and interviews of authentic ulema, documentaries, halal animations etc are available on those topics.

The world has become global and knowing world languages is also another skill which can be helpful in many ways for the ummah. So what about, teaching the ummah various languages through quran and seerah translations. This way, the concepts or a gist of concepts of Quran and Seerah will be transferred to the coming generations along with a good and healthy vocabulary of various languages.
+0 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 5th January 2020 17:18
Assalamu alaikum

There is already a website that is 'documenting oppression against Muslims'
www.doamuslims.org/
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 5th January 2020 18:22
Whining will take us no where. We need practical solutions to strengthen ourselves instead of moaning on our miseries. How dare we have allowed ourselves to get so low and weak and how dare we allowed kuffar to do this to us? Where is our khudi? Where is our ambition? Where are our creative qualities? Where is our iman? Where is our confidence? Where is our positivity?

To hell with manufactured facts and limited pessimistic approach to problems of the ummah. We have everything but ambition and confidence.

We need as many positive vibes as can we muster in order to deal with these difficult times. Losing hope is kufr. Losing hope is kufr. Losing hope is kufr. And we are certainly not kafirs.

The Jews didn't lost hope even after being stateless and lashed for more than 2000 years and you Morons have lost hope in just one century of markazlessness?

+0 -2Dislike x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 5th January 2020 19:42
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

What is the purpose of such a website? Wouldn't it be painful visiting it, seeing it's contents and regularly updating it?

To document and display the information in an easy to use format. It will serve the purpose of educating Muslims and non Muslims alike. It will counter false or diluted information that is spread by the mainstream and anti muslim media. It can be used to form strategy in regards to helping those people. It can be used to understand our situation in regards to the warnings in the hadith. It can be used by people to plan their movement through such places. It can be used to form strategy for aid and action. In a nutshell it can be used as a reference tool for many different purposes. Maybe even help people understand the intentions behind foreign interventions. So many things. It can be used for dawah and to illustrate to a sympathetic audience as to who is really causing mischief throughout the land.

Instead, I would advise to create a website which could counter youtube and even google and only halal content is available in that site.

Already been tried and failed. Multiple times. You can try if you like, but I doubt you will get anywhere.

Plus we must create or hire writers who can translate arabic, urdu and works of other languages related to seerah and life of sahaba رضي الله عنهم into modern easy English, especially catered for kids.

We already have that, don't we?

And create documentaries on Islamic history and social issues faced by Muslims and their solutions. It is my idea that bayans have gotten old now and we need more engaging way of giving dawah. Documentaries and even Halal stage dramas, halal silhouette style comics, visual novels.

I (kind of) agree with you. But what I'm proposing is something different. No reason why we can't have both.

Another idea comes to my mind. A free online university which could teach essential soft skills to the ummah in easy to understand video based format with an up to the mark active community of voluntary helpers.

We already have such sites. Not conducted by Muslims, but why would that matter?

There is another idea in my mind. A visual theme based Tafsir in the form of a video based encyclopedia of Quran where All the topics discussed in Quran are covered and interviews of authentic ulema, documentaries, halal animations etc are available on those topics.

Yes. But no reason why we can't have both.

The world has become global and knowing world languages is also another skill which can be helpful in many ways for the ummah. So what about, teaching the ummah various languages through quran and seerah translations. This way, the concepts or a gist of concepts of Quran and Seerah will be transferred to the coming generations along with a good and healthy vocabulary of various languages.

Yes. But we can have both.

I'm not against your ideas. But what I'm proposing is different. A quick reference tool which can be utilised as a stepping stone for many other things.
+3 -0Like x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 5th January 2020 19:44
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

I know them. But what I'm proposing is a quick, infographic reference tool.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 5th January 2020 19:46
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

I think you stumbled into the wrong thread, brother. I'm just talking about a infographic reference tool.
+1 -0Agree x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 5th January 2020 21:13

xs11ax wrote:
View original post

2020 Muslim Crisis Map

Download & Zoom

OR

Click on this link in another window and ZOOM

i.imgur.com/lb4K3Xn.png

+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 5th January 2020 23:35
Try the DOAM social media pages i think they may have. They are constantly highlighting the zulm the ummah is suffering.. Allah reward them
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 6th January 2020 02:54
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Or right click/long press and open in new tab then zoom
+1 -0
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 6th January 2020 04:28
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Oh! Now I understand what you meant. Sorry, if I offended you.

And my strong words are never meant for you but for pessimistic people who discourage the ummah.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 6th January 2020 06:01
Note to Myself: All the time I forget that my brothers and sisters are not only very concerned people but also very competent too.

And o men and jinn which of the blessings of thy Lord ye shall deny?
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 6th January 2020 10:08
Added Iraq and Europe
+0 -0Like x 1