Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Top Members

Astaghfar

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 9th December 2019 19:09
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Quote:
We are all on a journey and until our last breath, improvements will be needed and it will never end except the "Sufees" because they have a ticket to paradise just on account of being Bay't to someone or being part of some silsilsa.

May be not because they are bayat to some shaikh or belong to a silsila....

May be because a TRUE SUFI works hard all his life on tazkia of his nafs and ‘tries’ to improve his conduct (we are not discussing fake sufi’s here). They make it a ‘primary objective’ of their life to get rid of negative traits and adopt good qualities. It is irrelevant how much success they achieve, because their sincere efforts have got its own rewards. Some of them succeed to a good percentage, others may not be so successful, it all depends on their individual potentials, and yes even they fall and fail, rise up again and start their journey towards Allah swt with renewed conviction. Hopefully Allah swt will accept their efforts....

Sufi’s are neither ‘supermen’ nor they come from a different world. They are common people amongst us with a burning desire to please Allah swt and come close to Him by getting rid of negative traits disliked by our Rabb. They start from zero, the more lucky amongst them pass steadfastly through a gradual process of reformation, and no true sufi claims perfection till the end. Most of them remain worried about their basic Iman till they breath their last, scared about what may happen to them in the hereafter.

If you remember, you wrote about the last few days of Maulana Shaikh Hasan Tai ra, did it sound like he was sure about his akhira, that he had a ‘ticket’ of entering paradise simply because he was bayat to a shaikh or that he belonged to a silsila ? He WAS a sufi....

Hazrat worship is bad, but sufi bashing in a generalised way may not be a good idea either...
report post quote code quick quote reply
+4 -0Like x 3Agree x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 9th December 2019 19:52

ALIF wrote:
View original post

Most of them???

Absolutely disagree, most of them are preoccupied about their superiority in the guise of humility inflicted upon them by Shaytaan. 

1. Talk is cheap
  2. Actions speak louder

With hundreds of thousands of Sufees and hundreds of thousands of Khaleefas  and Khilafats what is the state of them? Do normal Muslims get inspired when they encounter them in their lives?

This is the test

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 10th December 2019 00:10
ALIF wrote:
View original post

JazakAllah khair brother for this detailed reply. I will try to be mindful of these whenever i hit with these negative thoughts. And yess. I really liked the saying where there is shukr there is no pride. InshaAllah i will stick to it. JazakAllah khair
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 10th December 2019 00:19
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Yes you’re right, thats how life is, we fall then stand up. But i have recently started doing good so i have many things to fixed first inshaAllah, before i get along with a Normal life like you all are already living with strong faith and less or few sins. Thats why i am concerned about building myself first first inshaAllah.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 10th December 2019 00:25
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Thanks brother you have always been encouraging me about Mercy of Allah and His Forgiveness. Which i forget sometime. May Allah give you its reward in abundance. Indeed we are not Alone Alhamdulillah. JazakAllah khair
+0 -0Ameen x 3
Rank Image
Tragic-istan
Brother
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 10th December 2019 09:56
We are taught that an apple a day helps keep the doctor away.

Most apples in the world are rotten. Label all the apples with the same thought. Forget about the non rotten apples. Forget about its good qualities. One rotten apple ruins the whole batch, so boycott apples altogether.

it's not just apples that spoil the batch, its any nutritious item. Lets place all these nourishing foods in one basket and call it a day. There is no possible way under the skies that there is even one batch of good apples.

Olives, figs, dates, honey, pomegranate, grapes, bananas have their benefits, but we should apply one rotten batch rule to all of them. Forget the benefits it can have if you find a decent one that is ripe and always found in any season, just think of them all the same rotten way
+3 -0Like x 1Agree x 1Winner x 1Creative x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 10th December 2019 12:44
@Anonymous

Don't paint all with the same brush.

There are good tablighis and bad ones.

Good sufis and bad ones

Good ulema and bad ones.

Good mujahideen and bad ones

Good journalists and bad ones

Good doctors and evil ones.

So there are good muslimeen and bad muslimeen. Good humans and bad humans.

So it is a serious mistake to deny the importance of a whole institution because of the few.

Mullah bashing is dangerous and it can breed hatred in the hearts of Muslimeen. If people have hatred for the sources of deen then how can they learn the deen itself.

It is my request to admin to report and remove fake posts about conspiracy theories, mullah bashing, useless slandering and back biting. If someone is a mullah basher then he can take out his venom somewhere else.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 10th December 2019 23:41
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

I didn’t get the point. Is that reply for my question or for other discussion?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 11th December 2019 05:30
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Let us be fair...

As much as i know Muadh khan is neither anti-sufi nor anti-tasawwuf.

He is against the ‘khanaqahi’ system prevailing today, the bad use of the name of tasawwuf and its salasil, the formalities introduced in the blessed work of tasawwuf by ‘a few’ that makes people mental slaves and a personal servant to the shaikh without any real effort towards eslah according to Quran and sunnah.

Let me say, most of the times he is right in criticising such practices in the name of tasawwuf....

We point out ‘generalisation’ in our posts for the sole purpose of academic clarity, not necessarily out of disagreement with him. I personally consider him a honest opinion maker who writes out of his feeling of responsibility towards the ummah of our master Syedena Rasoolullah (peace and blessings be upon him).

We can only reach any reasonable conclusions about our problems if we discuss openly, yet with respect towards the opinions of one another. None of us نعوذ باللہ gets ‘wahi’ , we all write according to our limited understanding, which can be right or wrong. May be Muadh khan is right and i am wrong, and keeping his academic brilliance and experience in mind, there are more chances that he is right....

Writing styles may differ between the members depending upon their respective temperaments.

With that, i take the opportunity to request you sipra, not to stop posting here. We value your posts, still give us the right to disagree, even if you are right and we are wrong. That is how it works !
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 11th December 2019 11:14

ALIF wrote:
View original post

I am human and I can always be wrong and when I am wrong I try my best to apologise, retract and correct.

Humans make mistakes and Allah Ta'ala is the most Mericiful of those who show Mercy.

No post ratings