Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Encroachment on Military Space

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 6th October 2019 15:15
This thread is part of my attempt to understand the western encroachment on the life space of Muslims and Islam.

The military encroachment is the most critical point, a point that lies at the core of the West-Islam asymmetry today.

Islam did not clash with the west for the initial phase of its life. Our initial conflict was with the Pagans and the Jewish people. And Persia.

And then the Christian world came on the horizon.

In the Arab world Islam near completely threw out Christianity. And Christianity has never forgiven us for that. There were the crusades and then the Ottomans breathed heavily on their chest for five hundred years and even knocked at the doors of Vienna twice - in sixteenth and seventeenth century.

Then the west made its most significant push against Islam and Muslims - Colonialism whose reverberations are still in place.

Physically the Muslim world has come out of the colonial seize but not economically, socially, politically and militarily. The military encroachment of Muslim/Islamic world by the west is still very tight and near complete but we have to explain it in detail so that it makes sense to Muslims, and others, that it is indeed a case of encroachment.

This is going to be a very painstaking task to dilineate the contours of this encroachment.

I am relegating this task to Muadh Khan because his grip on military issues is very robust and mine practically non-existent. Thank you Khan Sahab in advance. Of course I'll keep chhing in to spell out what I have in my mind.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 25th October 2021 15:54
Cooling Down This Thread

One of the serious problem that Muslim Ummah faces today is encroachment on its space - social, cultural, economic, business, industry, commerce, trade, finance, military and political.

I wanted to pay attention to these issues individually and hence I created a number of threads to that effect.

Now I realize that I have physical limitations and hence will not be able to deal with all the issues.

Hence I am cooling down all those threads that have lost priority in my preferences.

This does not mean that these issues are not crucial or important. far from it. These issues are still crucial and important and attention should be paid to these. For example combined Muslim armies all over the world have strength of six million.

The next biggest army is China's Red Army with a strength of just two million.

Yet we Muslims three times stronger than China? Hardly.

These issues should be paid attention but I do not have the strength to do so.

My best wishes to those brothers and sisters who wish to pursue these issues.

On my part I shall remember these threads only when there is something very urgent.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0