Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Who will follow Dajjal

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 10th December 2019 16:35

Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

If you would have done 2 things:

1. Read these lines
  2. Clicked on the links
  1. There are literally hundreds of comments, tweets, Facebook posts, youtube reviews blogs etc saying that this is the story of Dajjal and Netflix CANNOT block everyone. It could be inspired from narrations about "Dajjal", many stories are inspired by something, someone etc. Non-Muslims media has also been talking about it, here is BBC
  2. The writer/producer/whatever has said that they are aware of the Muslim concept of “Dajjal” but it is neither the character nor his name. Wikipedia has been misedited

Allah Ta'ala would have saved you from the sin of mocking and sarcasm and your book of deeds would have been a little lighter.

P.S: The issue isn't whether the stupid show is inspired from Dajjal or not.

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Tragic-istan
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 10th December 2019 16:53
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I read those lines :)
I clicked on the links :)

You are making assumptions even though I thanked you for the links :)

I also produced the name of Dajjal from the link within that which is from May 2018.

Maybe you missed the link in my post via your links in the tweets, here it is again m.imdb.com/news/ni62033341

and heres the tweet twitter.com/HalfToc/status/1202811819485741056

Quote:
Allah Ta'ala would have saved you from the sin of mocking and sarcasm and your book of deeds would have been a little lighter.

I wasn't mocking. I didn't know sarcasm was a sin, although I wasn't being sarcastic. It was a bit like saying I have the democratic right...…………………………….
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 15th December 2019 20:38
I was doing some reading online today on Jewish websites about their aqeedah on final day n it's signs. They say they are waitin for their messiah who will be from lineage of King David.

Is this true? As it contradicts what we believe. They rejected rasoolullah (saw) because he was bani ismail. For that reason jess couldn't have known the lineage of their messiah or else they would of said our book says he must be bani ishaq and ur not from banu ishaq.

Also why did Jews reject (as) as he was from their linage. What issue did they have?

They believe their messiah will hav special powers so I'm guessin when dajjal comes they will think its him but in this day and age know even knows who are bani Israel. Most jews today are Russian and European. Will they ask dajjal for a blood test?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Tragic-istan
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 8th January 2020 18:49
One of my offsprings has been told to watch the new series on Netflix by the Islamic school teacher :(

The teacher says that it's educational and that it covers 3 different people.

When discussing this with my kid, I asked if the teacher meant dajjal, the Mahdi and Isa (as) and they said yes.

I can't comment further on this yet, but I think that this will make youngsters, Muslims and non Muslims alike to become more aware what's to come.

But I must stress, teachers, specially in Islamic schools, should not encourage their students to be watching this :(

Not only is this teacher encouraging watching it, he's getting to them to watch netflix (facepalm)

Anyhow, if they do some background studies, they will learn why the jews didn't accept Isa (as) and how the false messiah will be accepted by them.

How dajjal will pretend to be Isa (as), fool the jews and start his mission.

How the Muslims will or will not follow him.

It is interesting how the dajjalic system is building things up in normalising a coming

In one scene where the messiah is being interviewed in Israeli custody, he is asked who he was and his answer was "The Word" when asked if he was Jewish, he answered "originally"
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 9th January 2020 09:50

Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

Setting aside the Islamic implications for it.

Does the teacher not know that it is a "MA (mature-Adult)" rated show that he is asking for "children" to watch?

+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 9th January 2020 10:04
I always wonder what is the relationship between Ibn Sayyad and dajjal , while i found these opinions as below .

Regarding whether Ibn Shayyad is a Dajjal , the companions and clerics have until now shared different opinions. Some opinions say that Ibn Shayyad referred to in the Hadith is really Dajjal. Among the companions who hold this opinion are Jabir bin Abdullah, Umar bin Khaththab, and Abu Dhar (Al-Maqdisi, 1993: 15). Others mention that Ibn Shayyad was not Dajjal. This opinion holds on a Hadits that Ibn Shayyad eventually died in Medina (Al-Qurthubi, tt: 64). Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani reinforces in Fathu al-Bāri Syarah on Sahīh Bukhāri that Ibn Shayyad is not Dajjal (in Dawud, 1997: 14). If only Ibn Shayyad was Dajjal, then he should not have died, and would only die in the hands of Prophet Isa (Peace be upon him) as the other stronger hadits tell. Meanwhile, Ibn Shayyad was dead and buried in Medina. In another opinion among them, Al-Maqdisi mention that Ibn Shayyad is a Little Dajjal, not Great Dajjal that has a blind, one-eyed characteristic, while Ibn Shayyad’s eyes were not blind. In fact, Ibn Shayyad had converted to Islam before his death (Al-Maqdisi, 1993: 12). This opinion is shared by Muhammad Ahmad al-Mubayyadh who has conducted studies on several Hadiths, with the conclusion that Ibn Shayyad is small Dajjal, while the real great Dajjal is as it is in the Hadith Tamim ad-Dari/Hadith Jassasah (2006: 667). Here are three opinions about the controversial figure of Ibn Shayyad
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 9th January 2020 10:07
Honest servant wrote:
View original post

Whats there to wonder?

There will be plenty of Dajjal's according to the Hadith, but the main one will be THE Fitnah we fear the most.

There was a Dajjal from Qadyan right :)

Maybe we should make a list of Dajjal's we know of. Even if the number exceeds 30, we should assume the figure 30 was a figure of speech
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 9th January 2020 10:14
Removed
No post ratings