You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
bint e aisha, sipraomer
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 13th September 2019 23:37
“Nations are about to unite (and call) each other to set upon you, just as diners are invited to a plate of food.” It was said: “Will it be because of our lack of numbers that day (i.e. will we be small in number)?” He صلى الله عليه وسلم said: “Rather, you will be many on that day, but you will be like scum foam (that floats) on the river. Allaah will remove the fear of you from the hearts of your enemies and put Wahn into your hearts.” It was said: “O Messenger of Allaah, what is Wahn?” He صلى الله عليه وسلم said:“Love for the dunya and hatred for death.”

[Related by Abu Da’wud]

In other words we may say that the majority of Muslim Ummah will not have a proper mindset.

If we look it in another way then we can safely conclude that regardless of a Muslim's qualification and educational level, if one doesn't have the correct mindset in regards to this life and the life here after as par the teachings of Islam then one can't confront the kuffar in an honorable manner.

to be continued...
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 13th September 2019 23:38
Sir Syed Ahmed Khan

Pardon my ignorance and factual mistakes, but I am of the impression that the problem of Sir Syed Ahmed Khan's ideology was not that he wanted Muslims of India to learn science and compete the Hindus. His main problem was that he was obsessed with science to the extent that he genuinely believed that the British are superior to us because of their technological advancement and we must adopt their ways and ethics if we want to modernize and attain our rightful place as an honourable nation in the world.

Because of this he couldn't create a morally Islamic environment (with the tendency of acceptance of western scientific uloom) in his university. This resulted in the creation of a generation well versed in English language, equipped to a certain extent with technical expertise but with a wrong mindset and slave mentality.

to be continued...
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 13th September 2019 23:40
We need Science

And make ready against them all you can of power, including steeds of war (tanks, planes, missiles, artillery, etc.) to threaten the enemy of Allah and your enemy, and others besides whom, you may not know but whom Allah does know. And whatever you shall spend in the Cause of Allah shall be repaid unto you, and you shall not be treated unjustly. (Quran 8:60)

We need technology. Whether we want to defend our lands from enemy forces or from Modi type opressive Kafir regimes. We need technology. Whether we need to build the markaz, which can be the beginning point for Global Khilafah Revolution or else become self sufficient as communities of practicing Muslims at micro level.

However, if our energies are exhausted on the technical sides of the things alone and not on the ideological aspects of our development then there will be no difference between how the kuffar percieve life on earth and how we do so.

Culturally, the Chineese, Russians and Japanese are as westernized as the West itself in terms of clubs, nudity, alchohol and drugs etc (with minor differences like language and food). Muslims technical or non technical, without any ideological basis will behave in the similar manner.

For example during war, will doctors who charge their patients unfairly and who prescribe expansive medicines (where as there are affordable alternatives available) be willing to serve injured soldiers, mujahideen and civilians for free or at low fee? Or will they prefer to flee the war zone and run to developed countries hoping to get refugee status in order to live comfortable life.

Those whose aim is to gather as much pleasure as possible in this dunia and who have forgotten akhirah in the times of peace. Will they be willing to sacrifice whatever they have during war time?

If we want to resist this Global Secular Mindset then we need to take some concrete steps in order to ensure that we are on the right track.

to be continued...
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 13th September 2019 23:42
The More Privileged You are the Bigger the Responsibility

It is easy to criticize, whine, pick out faults, pin point others and have a defeatest mindset.

However, it's not easy to realize one's own responsibility.

Migrating from the third world to the first world for wordly benefits is not wrong. However, studying in the best institutions, benefitting from latest scientific research and then not creating the tools for ummah to help the Muslimeen in a manner that they could start working to achieve their past glory and reverse the process of Western encroachment is deceit, dishonesty and selfishness of the highest order.

Wisdom is not only in highlighting the problem but also providing a concrete and practical solution.

We have many Hassan Nisars to tell us that we are backward and we are a failed state.

However, what is your contribution? Yes You! I am talking to you O people of Science.

Writing articles, making videos, taleem halqas, 20 minute dhikr sessions, tabligh trips are all praise worthy actions. However, the real task ahead is to build Technical Educational Institutions with Islamic ethical environment which could produce wahn free technical experts with the correct mindset.

to be continued...
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 13th September 2019 23:43
They are loyal to their cause

Pardon again for my historical and factual mistakes, but I am of the impression that the kuffar learned science from our universities and went back to their muddy, failed countries with oppressive Christian Papal regimes. They sacrificed their health, wealth and lives to enlighten their dark societies and faced countless numbers of merciless deaths. They initiated Renaissance movements. They initiated revolutions. They stood up for their rights against those very dark and oppressive regimes.

Who stopped you to do the same for this ummah? Did molvies stop you? Did Western governments stop you?

Or was it WAHN which stopped you?

to be continued...
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 13th September 2019 23:45
The Forts of Islam

The first place which affects a person's personality is his own home. The second place in which most of his time is spent is in school, college, university or madrassah. After graduation the working place of a person replaces his educational institution.

The impact of tabligh, khanqah, madrassah, some articles on the net, some videos, bayans and khutbas is limited.

Maximum time spent by a student is in educational institution, the environment of which influences his mindset.

Therefore, we need technical institutions of our own in the West as well as in the East with teachers and professors who practice Islam in letter and in spirit. Whose main objective is to train Practicing Technical Muslims with strong and deep Islamic Ideological Roots in order to resist Slave Mentality and a sincere and true urge to serve this deen and this wonderful ummah.

Muslims of the West must help Muslims of the East by sharing their technical expertise and latest Western advancements via internet (if it's technically possible) or by physical means.

I invite you to collectively gather and spend your resources to build such institutions and achieve what Aligarh University and Darul Uloom could not.

Western Muslims must also help fellow Muslim scientists and technologists in translating scientific journals in local languages.

Individual acts of worship, feeding our families and some pennies in Sadaqah are not enough to resolve our collective issues as an ummah. We need to re evaluate our priorities and goals.

to be continued...
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 13th September 2019 23:46
We Need to Re evaluate Our Priorities

The Jews alongwith fulfilling their individual responsibilities are helping each other grow as an ummah to further their agenda. The Christians and Hindus are doing the same for their people. Even Qadianis help each other as a distinct community.

However, what is our approach as an ummah? What are our priorities? Why we are satisfied with individual acts of worship? Why can't we dream big? Why have we lost hope? Is it Scientific Backwardness? Or is it WAHN and lack of will to change?

to be continued...
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 13th September 2019 23:47
My Story

As an example, I will present my own case, not to boast my ego but to show that if an ignorant, illiterate and uneducated fanatic like me can do this then why can't highly intelligent and efficient professionals like you do it?

I learned Graphic Design seven years ago from a mediocre design school. Because of my past addiction to video games, I was attracted to this field. However, at that time, I had no clue that how will I use it because

1. They taught me the software but didn't tell me about the practical use of Graphic Design.

2. There were many things against Shariah in this field.

I inherited fiqr for ummah and learned the word and concept of ummah itself at the age of 14 when I joined Jamiat Islami Talaba because of my maternal uncle.

Twelve years later, this fiqr turned to a new direction when I joined TJ. After that listening and reading to some other ulema and Dr.Israr Ahmed further increased my insight. Muftisays also has contributed a lot to my thinking.

Finally it dawned upon me that I can serve this ummah by giving dawah through youtube as our ulema have not paid attention to giving dawah in an attractive manner digitally. The kuffar and munafiqeen have done a great job in this avenue.

So in my channel along with creating dawah videos and other Islamic stuff, I uploaded 75 videos on Graphic Design for free. One of the purpose was to equip sincere Muslims with the tools to give dawah digitally through this medium.

I have also helped two of my subscribers in creating and running their Islamic channels on youtube. One of them is a Maulana.

So it was the right mindset which made me use my skills to serve the deen. (May Allah accept my services)

to be continued...
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 13th September 2019 23:49
Molvi Sahab

I am not saying that ulema are angels and free from defects. However, there is no use in criticizng them unnecessarily. In the subcontinent, their movement is 170 years old now. Over all their methods are 12 centuries old approximately. Their ancient ways can't be changed overnight.

Despite of their shortcomings, I am proud of two of their achievements.

1. Tablighi Jamat

2. Afghan Taliban

Both are products of madrassah.

However, the question remains that what have Technical Professional Muslims done for this ummah?

Islam is not only the deen of molvies but all the Muslimeen. If they are not ready to learn and teach worldly sciences in madaris then why can't you people train technical professionals with deeni mindset. For dawah one doesn't need to be a mufti. Muhammad Hijab and Hamza Tzortzis are not muftis. Just strong ideological Muslims with good communication skills.

Along with technical educational institutions, our practicing Professional Muslims need to establish firms and companies which could facilitate other Muslim professionals to earn halal earning in an Islam friendly environment.

If the Jews can infiltrate educational institutions, industries, media and then use a large portion of their assets to build Israel, then who is stopping Muslims to do the same to build Khorasan.

They gained control over world resources without a single country of their own and we are still peanuts despite of so many countries. What a shame.

Professional Muslims can also build think tanks which could compete with RAND and make Professor Maripat and "Professor" Muadh Khan head of these think tanks.

to be continued...

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 13th September 2019 23:51
Cold and Timid Souls

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.” Theodore Roosevelt

There was a movie about Second World War in which Germany invaded Soviet Union.

A Soviet officer asked for advice from his generals and soldiers about the best strategy for defending fatherland from Nazi occupiers.

A Jewish spy advised him "Give your soldiers hope by promoting heroic actions of exceptional fighers in your army."

We have inherited slavery from our elders.

What have our elders done in the Post Ottoman era to break the chains of slavery? What is their achievement so far apart from over critical mumbo jumbo against the youth?

The problem I see in our elders today is that in the name of practicality, they over-criticize the actions of Muslimeen which is detrimental for the overall morale of this ummah.

Yes! Mistakes must be corrected.

Yes! Faults, must not be overlooked.

However, pessimistic and overly negative remarks can only do more harm than good.

At the end I would again emphasize on this point that we need more practical steps to resolve our issues rather than wasting time in Hassan Nisar Style theoretical onslaught on our already heart broken ummah.

Those who cannot dream big cannot achieve big.

Last but not the least, there is no use in trying to convince those (who think otherwise) that we need science and technology in order to gain strength to confront the kuffar. If there are no institutions and tools to help equip this ummah with technical expertise along with the right mindset then it would be no use even if the whole ummah comes to the agreement that we do indeed need science and technology. If our intellectuals move forward and take the first step of building such institutions then those who agree with their methodology will take full benefit of such institutions and after that gradually but surely the rest of the ummah will follow their lead.
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 14th September 2019 08:48
Great Nations (A Poem which I wrote in 2004)

A sword is never enough
Your mind should also be tough

The mind is also a weapon
Stronger weapon than a sword
More stronger than a horse
More stronger than a chord

Knowledge is for it a heaven
Lovelier heaven than a woman
More lovelier than a slogan
More lovelier than a loved one

Perfection of it is a challenge
Either for you or your brain
Don't be fooled by this game
Unknown effort will be in vain

Ask for mercy ask for knowledge
Work for positive work to be informative
Be wise and speak without dice
Be wise and don't be disguised

Work hard and people will bow
Be an eagle not a crow
Be ready for the life the show
If knowledge will grow then you will grow
So open your eyes and walk on the road

The road of successful nations
The nations who created great creations
So open your mind and make ready your sensations

And live like brave nations
Live like wise nations
Live like great nations

No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 18th September 2019 07:24
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Quote:
If we look it in another way then we can safely conclude that regardless of a Muslim's qualification and educational level, if one doesn't have the correct mindset in regards to this life and the life here after as par the teachings of Islam then one can't confront the kuffar in an honorable manner.

Correct mindset helps.

But it is sufficient even if you get one thing right.

Let me give an example. Ahmed Shah Abdali managed to set up a kingdom in Kabul. I have forgotten the details but Ali Miyan (RA) wrote in Tareekh-e-Dawat-o-Azeemat to the effect that either his method or his character was not really above board. Yet Shah Waliullah RA wrote to him about the Fitna created by the Marathas in India. And Abdali came and solved the problem in a single swift and massive move called the Third Battle of Panipat.

It is clear that most of the time getting into too many details is not very useful.
Quote:
Pardon my ignorance and factual mistakes, but I am of the impression that the problem of Sir Syed Ahmed Khan's ideology was not that he wanted Muslims of India to learn science and compete the Hindus. His main problem was that he was obsessed with science to the extent that he genuinely believed that the British are superior to us because of their technological advancement and we must adopt their ways and ethics if we want to modernize and attain our rightful place as an honourable nation in the world.

Because of this he couldn't create a morally Islamic environment (with the tendency of acceptance of western scientific uloom) in his university. This resulted in the creation of a generation well versed in English language, equipped to a certain extent with technical expertise but with a wrong mindset and slave mentality.

Following late Dr Israr Ahmed I shall conquer that Sir Syed was among those who were overwhelmed by the worldly success of the British and Deoband was the stream that simply remained unfazed.

But the very fact that Sir Syed wrote to Hazrat Maulana Qasim Nanotvi RA to take care of the theological education of the MAO College, predecessor of AMU, speaks most clearly that Sir Syed knew how to differentiate between his opinion and the stark reality.

Then we have to move on to Allama Iqbal. Allama was more of a heir to Sir Syed than Deoband.

Yet we can not forget that he, the Allama, was again unfazed by the dazzle of material and military success of the UK, west and Europe.

Thus in summary we can concede that Sir Syed's analysis has problems what he got right was monumental.

And as Muadh Khan has pointed out that Taliban might have obtained huge success against the Kuffar but the without the modern means the route henceforth is not easy at all.

This sort of summarizes the ultimate outcome of the Deoband movement, whatever can be attributed to D.

I must acknowledge D's (or their ancestors') achievement in Shamli 1857, Silken Letters Movement and the monumental role in preservation of the Islamic knowledge.

Quote:
And make ready against them all you can of power, including steeds of war (tanks, planes, missiles, artillery, etc.) to threaten the enemy of Allah and your enemy, and others besides whom, you may not know but whom Allah does know. And whatever you shall spend in the Cause of Allah shall be repaid unto you, and you shall not be treated unjustly. (Quran 8:60)

We need technology. Whether we want to defend our lands from enemy forces or from Modi type opressive Kafir regimes. We need technology. Whether we need to build the markaz, which can be the beginning point for Global Khilafah Revolution or else become self sufficient as communities of practicing Muslims at micro level.

However, if our energies are exhausted on the technical sides of the things alone and not on the ideological aspects of our development then there will be no difference between how the kuffar percieve life on earth and how we do so.

You have to make a clear stand on Science and Technology. Deoband's stand is clear. They simply have disdain for it. (And hence they have disdain for us - the AMU crowd.) Of course they do not have the courage to say it on our face. And of course they go in and out of AMU with their set mind set.

Of course Aligarh has got its own weak points. For example in last 72 years we simply could not figure out an ideology for the Muslims of India. But, then, neither could D.

Quote:
Culturally, the Chineese, Russians and Japanese are as westernized as the West itself in terms of clubs, nudity, alchohol and drugs etc (with minor differences like language and food). Muslims technical or non technical, without any ideological basis will behave in the similar manner.

Basically the problem is to adopt western science and technology without imbibing their culture.

Late Dr Israr Ahmed RA excelled over D in this department.
Quote:

Those whose aim is to gather as much pleasure as possible in this dunia and who have forgotten akhirah in the times of peace. Will they be willing to sacrifice whatever they have during war time?

We are Muslims and our worldview is different from this.

Of course majority of Muslims remain dazzled by the west. For example Pakistan is absolutely like herd of sheep in this matter. UAE is most decadent western society.

And these are big problems. And these have to be dealt with. These are internal problems and internal problems usually are more damaging than the external enemy.

So I agree with your worries in above quote but you'll agree that the same statement is made by the D intelligentsia. And in their case their meaning is completely different. For example they reject science and technology completely.

And let me assure you - the common Muslims who are dazzled by the western opulence are very unlikely to listen to the Mullah. Mark my words.
Quote:
If we want to resist this Global Secular Mindset then we need to take some concrete steps in order to ensure that we are on the right track.

Just allow the globe to go to the pigs, melt down and flow into hell. When an American comes out with a gun and randomly shoots people in a theater or super market I browse to the nest item in the news feed.
They have killed far more innocent Muslims than their people dying in their own shootings.

I am worried about the Muslims. In fact if they fall into western ways then also I shall ignore them as long as I can manage to live according to what Rasoolallah SAW told.

Unfortunately that is not the case. Feminism, so called liberal democratism, socialism, Marxism and the works come and intrude into our life. And these do so to the extent that there is no place for us to migrate to.

We Muslims have to get up and take notice of their intrusion.
Quote:

The More Privileged You are the Bigger the Responsibility

Agree.
Quote:
Migrating from the third world to the first world for wordly benefits is not wrong. However, studying in the best institutions, benefitting from latest scientific research and then not creating the tools for ummah to help the Muslimeen in a manner that they could start working to achieve their past glory and reverse the process of Western encroachment is deceit, dishonesty and selfishness of the highest order.

Completely agree once again. Sadly the selfishness is something that D itself does not address. That too can not be ignored. Incidentally the Hindus consider selfishness a negative disposition.
Quote:

Wisdom is not only in highlighting the problem but also providing a concrete and practical solution.

Well, my dear, I have invested more than a decade in this pursuit only.
Quote:

However, what is your contribution? Yes You! I am talking to you O people of Science.

A teacher of mine one remarked in our staff room that it is a big achievement of Aligarh Movement to have made the atom bomb. I was confused because though we have a very good nuclear physics group at AMU but I did not know of anyone working on the bomb.

And then it hit me. He was talking about Pakistan! So there my brother. The science people have done it. And every single achievement in the field of science and technology by Pakistan will go to the account of Aligarh and not D.

Quote:
Pardon again for my historical and factual mistakes, but I am of the impression that the kuffar learned science from our universities and went back to their muddy, failed countries with oppressive Christian Papal regimes. They sacrificed their health, wealth and lives to enlighten their dark societies and faced countless numbers of merciless deaths. They initiated Renaissance movements. They initiated revolutions. They stood up for their rights against those very dark and oppressive regimes.

Who stopped you to do the same for this ummah? Did molvies stop you? Did Western governments stop you?

Our situation is not completely hopeless my brother.
Quote:

Therefore, we need technical institutions of our own in the West as well as in the East with teachers and professors who practice Islam in letter and in spirit. Whose main objective is to train Practicing Technical Muslims with strong and deep Islamic Ideological Roots in order to resist Slave Mentality and a sincere and true urge to serve this deen and this wonderful ummah.

It is difficult to disagree with it.

Yet remember it is sufficient if you use your God given abilities in favour of and for the benefit of Muslim Ummah. Qayad-e-Azam was not a very good Muslim but he did much more for the Ummah than many of the selfish Sufis.
Quote:

I invite you to collectively gather and spend your resources to build such institutions and achieve what Aligarh University and Darul Uloom could not.

Very noble thought and exhortation indeed. May you succeed in your task.

Quote:

The Jews alongwith fulfilling their individual responsibilities are helping each other grow as an ummah to further their agenda. The Christians and Hindus are doing the same for their people. Even Qadianis help each other as a distinct community.

Let us not forget that our men who were indulging in struggle have achieved a lot. Decimation of USSR, bringing US to negotiations and all that. I suppose it is time for the modern education people to do the due.

Quote:
However, what is our approach as an ummah? What are our priorities? Why we are satisfied with individual acts of worship? Why can't we dream big? Why have we lost hope? Is it Scientific Backwardness? Or is it WAHN and lack of will to change?

These are the questions that have been keeping me busy. In case you promise to take over from here onward then I shall be most grateful.

To be continued....
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 18th September 2019 08:40
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Let me give an example. Ahmed Shah Abdali managed to set up a kingdom in Kabul. I have forgotten the details but Ali Miyan (RA) wrote in Tareekh-e-Dawat-o-Azeemat to the effect that either his method or his character was not really above board. Yet Shah Waliullah RA wrote to him about the Fitna created by the Marathas in India. And Abdali came and solved the problem in a single swift and massive move called the Third Battle of Panipat.

Yes, Ahmed Shah Abdali may not be an ideal Muslim ruler but still he was not mental slave to kuffar. There was no Secular world order at that time. There was no mass hypnosis through media and internet. Today however, the situation is very very different. We cannot guarantee success while we only focus on technology and not the ideology.

Quote:
Basically the problem is to adopt western science and technology without imbibing their culture.

Exactly, this is what I am talking about in the whole thread dear professor.

Quote:
You have to make a clear stand on Science and Technology. Deoband's stand is clear. They simply have disdain for it. (And hence they have disdain for us - the AMU crowd.) Of course they do not have the courage to say it on our face. And of course they go in and out of AMU with their set mind set.

My stance, regarding science is very clear. I don't reject it but I reject the atmosphere in which it is being taught. Technology will be useless without the right mindset. For instance, Pakistan's war machine has been mercilessly used against her own people which has weakened the state and nationhood of this country. This was only because of the wrong mindset.

I disagree with Deobandis where they have completely rejected technology. Although, in one instance at least, Mufti Abu Lubaba Shah Mansoor Sahb has said that technology alone can't improve the condition of ummah. Technology must be gained in order to do Jihad (and I agree to this). Without legitimate jihad and the right mindset, technology can't benefit us.

When I say that our problem is spiritual, then what I mean by that is that if we become ideologically sound and spiritually healthy then we will be ready to gather up material resources for the right cause. This doesn't mean that I negate the issue of gaining material strength. However, what I mean to say is that spiritual and ideological reform is more important because without it, technology will be used wrongly like it is being used today. You have the knife but you don't know it's correct use. You may harm yourself and others.

And in this thread, I am emphasizing on the same issue that we need educational institutions with correct environment instead of just talks and "zabani kalaami taqareer" on highlighting the importance of science to Deobandis or people with that mindset. There is no benefiting in winning debates. The real thing is concrete physical reality which will make it possible for this ummah to learn technology in the right environment.

Quote:
These are the questions that have been keeping me busy. In case you promise to take over from here onward then I shall be most grateful.

I am not a technologist. I am a social media person and am using my skills to further the cause of ummah with whatever abilities have been bestowed to me by Allah. However, building technical institutions with correct Islamic ideological environment is in your hands. You and your likes have such power and ability to do it.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 18th September 2019 09:27
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Quote:
When I say that our problem is spiritual, then what I mean by that is that if we become ideologically sound and spiritually healthy then we will be ready to gather up material resources for the right cause. This doesn't mean that I negate the issue of gaining material strength. However, what I mean to say is that spiritual and ideological reform is more important because without it, technology will be used wrongly like it is being used today. You have the knife but you don't know it's correct use. You may harm yourself and others.

The Sufis who spend time in their khanqahs doing spiritual exercises day in and day out - have they not achieved the desired level of spirituality to solve the problems of the Ummah?
+1 -0Winner x 1Optimistic x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 18th September 2019 09:36
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

1. Their mindset is to close their eyes and wait for Sayyidina Mehdi instead of taking active part. The real spiritual issue we have is the culture of leg pulling and haram politics in every deeni and dunyawi institution of Muslims. We need to address this problem. How can it be addressed? We need to sort it out.

2. Tabligh, Khanqah, Madrassah, Jihad and Technology are tools. They are means to an end and not an end in themselves. Most of us are not realizing this fact. Legitimate Jihad is the ultimate institution of self reform as well as collective reform. If all the institutions are directed or lead by Jihad (i.e. These institutions help and assist the institution of jihad ) and if the purpose of Jihad is to establish Shariah then there is no problem. However, when workers of these institutions get satisfied and make the means the end and lose sight of the real purpose then this creates a huge problem.
No post ratings