Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, sipraomer, abuzayd2k
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 16th November 2019 01:18
Bismillah.

Well the encroachers in the west are using newer and more sophisticated methods in order to invade muslim space. And dilute Islam with heresies and modern atheist ideologies.

But they are not limiting to the west the American State Department, the British Foreign and Commonwealth office. Have put in place programmes in order to promote these ideologies in the muslim world.

So far Daniel Haqiqatjou is probably the only one fighting a lone battle against this Tsunami of "American Progressive Islam".

Here are his essays on his website The Muslim Skeptic
muslimskeptic.com/2017/08/01/in-depth-essays/

You can read further posts of his on facebook.

Considering the reach of the internet is far and wide and into the remotest corners of the muslim world. The new challenge is on how to prevent the muslims from becoming enamoured wholesale by this Tsunami and not only being swept away by it . But welcoming it into their lives and becoming advocates for it.

I dread to thing what complexion the muslim world will be coloured with in 20 years time. Those who follow traditional Islam, may be sidelined and become a minority. We are already seeing this change happen in North America.

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 16th November 2019 02:00
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

Produce alternative content for the ummah on the internet. This is the only thing we can do. We can't reverse the internet and global domination of media and kuffar. However, we can make available high quality content in huge quantity so that serious Muslims consume it and are protected from ideological onslaught of the kuffar.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 16th November 2019 03:20
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Its not the imaan of the serious muslims we need to worry about. But the naive, the gullibe, the young, and the academically educated ignoramuses. Who are vulnerable.

If one reads the articles on the home page of the above mentioned. Website you quickly realise the situation is far more complex and complicated. No easy solution in countering this.

Ulema have been sidelined... Progressive activists with their deviant aqeedah like Ilhan Omar and Linda Sarsour are the new representatives of deen.

In the muslim world we will see more self made Scholars like Ghamdi emerging representing a new deen. In fact even guys like Ghamdi would be considered to conservative...By the so-called progressives.

Homepage.... muslimskeptic.com/

No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 16th November 2019 04:03
Dear brothers, I have been looking at Daniel Haqiqatjou's posts for some time now. Umar Italistani = Umar Rumi brought him to my attention a few years ago. I appreciate his efforts in fighting the modernist version of Islam. It is valiant work.

Somehow this problem does not weigh heavy on my conscience. I suppose the reason is that I live in east. This does not mean that I am trying to dilute this threat and danger. The thing is that to appreciate it one has to locate oneself in the west. Honestly speaking I have not adjusted myself even with the milder version of this phenomenon - a young man thinking of himself as a Shaikh because he has done some course in Muslim (not Islamic!) Theology and moving around with an entourage of Hijabis. At the moment I do not have much idea about the techniques to battle even these trends, let alone the worse version that you are talking about.

My energies are already fully exploited by the other problem - the encroachment by the external agencies where the encroaching people do not even realize that they are doing something objectionable.

A Madarsa Prayer
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 16th November 2019 09:13
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Well the first time I heard about these type of groups emerging. Was 26 years ago. There was mild concern but no one took them seriously over two decades later they have infiltrated the mainstream..

Maybe thats the problem rather then taking such threats seriously at their inception. We try to reverse the tide once this trickle of deviancy has turned into a Tsunami.

People with these modernist mindset are present in every muslim community in the east. They will become ever dominant and prominant in the next couple of decades...(ofcourse they receive funding and backing of governments in the west.)
+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 16th November 2019 10:10
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

What about the work of Muhammad Hijab and Hamza Tzortiz? What's your opinion about their work? What about The Deen Show?
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 16th November 2019 10:21
We have to create quality content for young generation and have to address issues they are facing in their own language. We have to present the message of the deen in a digestable and attractive manner without compromising its originality and essence. We have to leave useless debates and have to put all of our energies to save the iman of our young ones.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 16th November 2019 10:36
We, the traditional Muslims must adopt halal forms of creative arts in order to deliver the message of deen. Forums like muftisays will not attract everyone. We have to use the medium of theatre plays in order to spread the message of deen, especially the social and pyschological issues faced by this ummah. Our most brilliant minds must focus on exploring new and creative ways of doing high quality dawah work within the bounds of Shariah.

What about Islamic Arts?
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 16th November 2019 11:38
If you wanna know whose behind these things to destroy Islam and its followers, I'd you want to know who controls the media etc etc, follow the anarchists. These people have really messed with the thoughts of the dunya.

There have even been multiple incidents that show what is to happen in the future, and strangely enough, they have.

It's these people that want to dominate the world with their ideology. Call them the illuminati if you wish. Zionist, Masons.... They are all in it for the same thing
+1 -0
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 28th November 2019 09:05
Who Defines Terrorism?

Clearly the west defines it and hence the west has the natural advantage when it comes to the implications of this construct.

Hence any Muslim behaving in a way that is not to the liking of the west is labelled a terrorist.

This is encroachment.

This is the most point of instability between west-Islam relations.

Muslim academicians and intellectuals must pay due attention to this instability.

Muslims are very large in numbers but they are disunited as well as their scientific and technological strength and hence the military and political strength is not up to the level of the west. Hence they at the moment stand in a disadvantageous position vis-a-vis the west.

We must pay due attention to this issue.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 8th June 2022 17:43
Daniel Haqiqatjou's arguments against liberalism and modernism
Quote:
People have criticized arguments I give against liberalism and modernism in a variety of ways over the years.

Years ago, one student of knowledge told me, you know, all you need to refute modern ideologies is `ilm al-kalam. He insisted that all you need is classical kalam to refute secularism, progressivism, etc. I was skeptical. How is kalam going to address gender fluidity? How is it going to address feminism? No answer.

Others over the years have insisted that you only need the Quran and Sunnah. I asked, how can the Quran and Sunnah be used with those who reject the Quran and Sunnah? Again, no answer.

It seems to me that some of those who for years study a particular domain of Islamic thought and knowledge overextend the applicability of that field. That field has given them a particular set of tools and they mistakenly think that those tools can be used for every problem.

It's like they say, if you have a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

But the reality is, these hammers are not suited for certain problems. You need a specific tool for that specific problem.
What you will notice is that those who only have the hammer, over time, many of them and their followers fall into liberal and modernist thought. This is because their hammers have not been able to adequately rebut these cancerous ideologies.
And you will notice that these individuals will always resort to "We just have to have fix our iman! If we fix our iman and recognize that the source of our morals is Allah and we submit to Him, that is all we need!"

Notice how they never use this argument when it comes to refuting other deviant ideologies that have threatened the Ummah in the past. The ulama of the past did not respond to the Mutazila, Jahmiyya, Jabriyya, Murjia, Shia, et al., by saying, "Just fix your iman and submit to Allah!" and leave it at that. For those deviated sects, the ulama developed specific tools, specific arguments, etc.

But those tools are not going to be effective in addressing different ideologies, like liberalism, feminism, etc. And it is an implicit admission that these other tools are ineffective for these modern ideologies when someone resorts to "Just fix your iman!"

Yes, fixing iman and submitting to Allah are always necessary. I'm not denying that. But there are many argumentative strategies and avenues that are completely in line with Quran, Sunnah, and the Islamic scholarly tradition that can be developed and used to combat the modern deviances.

I am looking forward to all the amazing arguments and strategies all you Muslim defenders of Haqq will develop to destroy falsehood inshaAllah. May Allah bless your efforts.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 12th August 2022 21:52
Brother Daniel Haqiqatjou HA in conversation with white nationalist Mark Collett, former BNP

Brother Daniel HA argues that modern enlightenment and liberalism are the primary reasons for the ails of the West. Mark argues that it is a Semitic community that must not be named that is responsible for all the evil in the world. The talk is fairly long (nearly 2 hr 30 min long), but it turns out brother Daniel and Mark agree on a very large number of issues. Mark is currently banned from all mainstream social media platforms for expressing his views, but all the Muslims who commented on the video were very impressed by Mark and his views. It just goes to show that labels can be so very misleading, and we need to talk one-on-one with reasonable people from seemingly adversarial backgrounds and we will be pleasantly surprised by how much we have in common. Due to the sensitive nature of the topics discussed, both brother Daniel HA and Mark feel that the video might be taken off YouTube if it is reported.

If brother Maripat still visits his threads from time to time, I hope he will also take a look at this video. Perhaps Muslims of India could also open up channels of communication with the nationalists in India using brother Daniel's (HA) approach.

Link to video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ogntH6_KF4
No post ratings