Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

What is NRC and what is being done to Muslims of Assam?

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 1st September 2019 18:02

02SEP2019: Video updated

While the world is focused on Kashmir, the fascist Hindu regime targets Muslims of Assam:

Youtube Video

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfZAhaoL5XE

02SEP2019: Video updated

report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 1st September 2019 20:17
Well we cant blame Hindus or kuffar for doing what they are doing against Muslims. They know our nations are cowards and won't lift a figure so they takin full advantage. If kuffar can kill us and take our lands or expel us without any repercussions why wouldn't they? What's pakistan Saudi Egypt turkey iran uae etc going to do? Knowing Arab nations they probably call modi back and give him more medals
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 1st September 2019 21:58
They wont be able to deport them but the idea is to make them 3rd class citizens without voting rights or access to education, healthcare and jobs
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd September 2019 06:10
It looks like our armies are more interested in fighting ‘5th generation wars’, because no blood needs to be spilled for that. Keep sitting on comfortable chairs in front of computers, fight your war on Twitter and Facebook rather than on the battlefields, create new patriotic songs for the holy cause, and be happy that you have done your duties :(

As for the conventional wars , only fools like kuffar will opt for that and our forces are certainly not made of fools.

If we need military exercises we can always practice it on our own people, we can conquer and reconquer them, bomb them, use our F16 against them, why not ?

As for Kashmir, let the tribes and jihadis fight for them. The people have a duty towards their country and their Din, the ‘hoori’s are waiting for them in jannat. We can assure you that we will keep testing ‘ghori’ and ‘ghaznawi’ missiles to give the enemies a message. After all it is “5th generation war” and it is the message which counts....
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd September 2019 11:06
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Love of the dunya and fear of death in the hearts.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd September 2019 12:08
Presentation updated to answer a few question and made the narrative a little tighter.

Jazakallahu Khayran
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2019 09:31
ALIF wrote:
View original post

There shouldn't be any shock in that.

When I say that we didn't get independence in 1947, there is a reason.
When I say that democracy and secularism is kufr. There is a reason.
When I say that this is the age of Dajjal and the end is near. There is a reason.
When I say the problem is spiritual and our aqaid are in danger. There is a reason.
When I say that we need khilafah. There is a reason.
When I say that I see hope in Madrassah people fighting in Khorasan. There is a reason.
When I say that comfortable life and life in cities corrupts you and weakens you. There is a reason.
When I say that Greatness Comes After Suffering. There is a reason.

The wise ones keep rating my posts "old" again and again. They keep on getting shocked that why "Muslim Countries" are silent. I keep on repeating myself that these are not Muslim/Islamic Countries. These are pure Secular countries and that Secularism is equal to kufr and that Islam without it's political and economic and social aspects is not complete and true Islam. It is a kuffar accepted manufactured and twisted version of Islam.

If one is unable to practice or establish whole of it but still has correct knowledge of it and believes in it's entirety then it is one thing. However, if one denies the fardhiyat of it's political, economic and jihadi side then it's totally a different thing.

And the wise ones then quote verses that Humans and Jinns are made to worship Allah.

And they have limited the term ibadah aka bandagi i.e submission to the will of Allah in all areas of life and not merely in homes and masajid and not only at individual level but in government and court and every where else also and at collective level too.

They forget the verse of Amr bil maroof and Nahin Anil Munkar and that a state is the most powerful institution to do it at massive level with full effect.

They forget The Madni state.
They forget Khulfa e Rashideen

And the wise ones say that Khilafah is not fardh. We are ummah of dawah.

So why Shaykh Zakariyah RH then not limit this Dawah to TJ. Why on the first page of Fadhail Tabligh he says that Ulema, Mashaikh, Writers and Mujahideen are all doing the work of dawah through different means?

When I say that we need a Mujaddid Leader then it doesn't mean that we remain idle. What I mean is that get prepared to join him and am not advocating to sit idle. However, the biggest fitnah which I am seeing is materialism and easy life. How can we fight a war with weak bodies, and no training? How can we do it while we are accustomed to luxuries of this dunia.

Paidal Jamaats are a ray of hope in this regard. However, we need to have sound aqeedah and proper knowledge as well. Also we need physical and military training within our means.

What did you people expect from secular regimes? Why should they help Kashmir? What is their "national or personal interest" in them?

And you think that without a state you can defeat them by creating scientists? And you think that you can convince them through books?

Nations are not built through science or other skills. Nations are built through leaders with sound aqeedah and courage. Technology is a tool which is needed later in order to accomplish the aims and objectives of those nations for which they are programmed by their leaders. However, in order to build them leaders need to engage their forces and resources in other direction.

We need true Aulia and not mad scientists without insight. The problem is not material. The real problem is spiritual. We need correct aqaid, strong bodies and pure souls. Importance of technology comes after that.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 8th September 2019 13:31
Navi Mumbai To Have Maharashtra’s First Detention Centre For Illegal Immigrants

The model detention manual released by the government states that every city or district which has a major immigration post must have a detention centre.

www.outlookindia.com/website/story/india-news-navi-mumbai...
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 8th September 2019 13:36
youtu.be/ov8iCJB_o1c

India Builds Largest Detention Centre For Those Excluded from NRC. Here’s an exclusive first look at India’s largest detention centre located at Matia in Goalpara district of Assam.
No post ratings