Yasin
Rank Image
Al-Hind
Brother
#61 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2020 12:29
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

Quote:
How do we abandon our brothers and sisters who have not yet received the call to Islam?

A few here recommend us to..... hate them, kill them, finish them..... etc. etc. Virtually, they have monopolized quran and sunnah.
report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#62 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2020 12:35

abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

Because you primary responsibility is towards yourself and not Dawah. 

Loading Qur'aan Verse

As a result of alliance with and subjugation (under) Shirk, the Ulama then had to adopt a soft posture towards many Shirk affiliated practises. The Ulama decided to ride an escalator which is only travelling downwards and there is no upwards.

Shirk will keep on challenging you UNTIL you lose your Islam and be absorbed in it. Singing Vande Matram is just a start, wearing tilak and a Sari is just the start.

Deewali is already not only sanctioned but actually participated by Ulama of Deoband and Mazahirul-uloom (I understand because it is their need).

Honouring "Shuhada" of Indian Army is a need. This is the most stupid and absurd idea, how can a Hindu be a "Shaheed"? Doesn't matter whether he is fighting Pakistan or China?  Then many of these "Hindu Shuhada" are killed by Kashmirees who are fighting a brutal oppression since 1947.

The national psyche of "Indian Muslims" has completely blanked out Kashmir like it does not exist! Why? Because the "Ulama" are unable to offer a credible excuse which is non-contradictory.

Kashmir breaks every narrative and every spin of "Elders" for Indian Muslims and so does "Asaam".

But Thanks to Modi Sarkar, the job is done. Don't need to justify this to Indian Muslims any more, the general rank and file of Indian Muslims are at DO or DIE stage so Fiqh gymnastics will no longer work. 

Rank Image
Hindustan
Brother
#63 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2020 12:45
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Sir, I don't mean to sound impudent but the general rank and file of Indian Muslims is wholly committed to the idea of a secular India while at the same time defeating the militant hindutva ideology. The general rank and file espouse Gandhian thought. The Mahatma is still very much venerated by both Hindus and Muslims in India just as Qaid e Azam RA is venerated in Pakistan.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#64 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2020 12:48

abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

Remember your post and hang it on my gravestone as a sign of your victory if I am proven wrong.

Rank Image
Hindustan
Brother
#65 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2020 12:58
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

What is destined to happen will happen. Some truths are best left unsaid.
Rank Image
London
Brother
#66 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2020 13:11
ssaad wrote:
View original post

Where has anyone made such a comment.

In response to the actual question:
Quote:
How do we abandon our brothers and sisters who have not yet received the call to Islam?

They receive Bollywood!

I don't think there is an excuse!

We had the likes of Dr Naik, but even he is being accused one way or the other.

To suggest that Islam has not reaching the Indians is laughable. Are we forgetting who ruled India?
Rank Image
Hindustan
Brother
#67 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2020 13:32
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

You have spent time with people actively engaged in sincere dawah to non Muslims and you've seen the results first hand.

You know there's a difference between getting bollywood and getting active and sincere dawah.

I was led out of my previous life of open sin by Allah Taala through the persistent efforts of sincere people of dawah. It is not the same as getting passive dawah. There is a world of difference.
Rank Image
London
Brother
#68 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2020 13:35
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

The point, Islam is getting there, especially in India.

So I don't know why there is an excuse which seems to be of sympathy towards the Mushrikeen, that's all I'm trying to say.
Rank Image
Hindustan
Brother
#69 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2020 13:39
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

What are your feelings towards your fellow Christians in the UK?
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#70 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2020 13:39

abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

Dawah is not your primary responsibility and neither it is your reason for existence.

You either get this or you don't. If you don't get it, you will keep on arguing about Dawah which is no big deal because many Muslims do and they are willing to bend the Shariah for Dawah i.e. this is a normal disease plaguing many Western Muslims. Here, they are promoting softening LGBT rights for Dawah and in India you are promoting softening of Islamic stance towards Shirk.

Same illness, different symptoms.

Western Da'ees have borrowed a lot of concepts from India and vice-versa.

Rank Image
Al-Hind
Brother
#71 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2020 13:43
Quote:
The national psyche of "Indian Muslims" has completely blanked out Kashmir like it does not exist! Why? Because the "Ulama" are unable to offer a credible excuse which is non-contradictory.

I explained this in my earlier post.
دو لنگڑے جمع ہونگے تو کوئی فائدہ نہیں ہوگا۔ اسکے برعکس ضرورت اور بڑھیگی
"Doe langde jamaa honge toe koyee fayedah naheen noga. Fayedah ke bar-aks, zaroorath aur badegi". Kashmiri is one apaahij, rest of India is another Apaahij.
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#72 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2020 13:43
This is going way off topic.

Mods requested to split it.

Or will you wait till someone says it's Pakistan and Pakistanees fault that India is in such a plight :(

Or will you wait for coded posts?
Rank Image
London
Brother
#73 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2020 13:45
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

We live side by side and they are fully aware of Islam and that it exists and there are millions of followers. In fact, they even know that Islam might just be taking over their country :) (at least the lefties say so)
Rank Image
Hindustan
Brother
#74 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2020 13:52
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Dawah is not your primary responsibility and neither it is your reason for existence.

I honestly did not know this.
Rank Image
Al-Hind
Brother
#75 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2020 13:56
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Even among muslims in same family one follows a group on haq and other non-haq. The person following a non-haq firmly believes he is on haq.

Similarly could be, Hindus also think they are on haq, or they may be thinking that end will be good for both muslims and hindus in here after.

If no one explains to them that what they follow is shirk? They not even know what is shirk? So it is our responsibility not to hate them and not to start with bullet, instead get nearer to them and give dawah.

Jump to page: