I think you have misunderstood him.
I think what he meant was that the propaganda only focuses on the good bits and leave out the bad bits.








Its blatant double standards and I have been calling it out for decades.
Pakistani Nationals have been criticising Indian Muslims (Darul-ulooms included) who call Hindus Shaheeds etc and I am on record saying that if:
It is permissible for Indian Muslims to Join Indian Army and KILL then it is permissible for American or British Army and KILL.
Today's professional military forces are different to Crusaders who were raised on religious fervours and on religious grounds. The Ottomans changed the game when they professionalised the military and today's military are professionals who train and do their jobs, no doubt there are some with religious sentiments and feelings but majority are just in a Job.
By the same token as Taliban begins to gain (open power) you will see Shia, Atheists etc grow beards and join the bandwagon for money. This is the way it has always been, everyone worships power.
To me, Indian Police is the problem and not the Indian Army. Indian Police and its rank and file blatantly racist and fascist.


I have known "Professor Maripat" for over 10 years and he is neither a bigot nor a racist and there is no insulting bone in his body. HOWEVER even after 10 years, his English is way too high for me to fully comprehend.
I genuinely do not understand many things he writes, I mean the guy writes his emails like he "posts" too :lol
So much of the disputes with him are due to misunderstanding. I will tell everyone a Joke, when I was in Saudi Arabia my Boss was French and his laptop broke down so he called the Help desk and this is what happened.
Boss: Yes, I received the new laptop but its not booting.
Help desk: What is your "Nice name", Sir?
Boss: I have not told you my name so how do you know its "nice" or "not nice"?
Help desk: What is your "Good name", Sir?
Boss: I have not told you my name so how do you know its "good" or "bad"?
By this time, we were on the floor laughing because this conversation was in a conference call on Speaker Phone!


This cannot be undone and I am sure it will be greatly appreciated.
Please wait...