Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Question regarding Qadianis

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 19th July 2019 16:06
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Do you believe that the Qadiani's have Blasphemed against Allah and His Rasul (saw)

No
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 19th July 2019 16:09
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Please see here for more stomach turning views and have a sick tub ready :)
central-mosque.com/index.php/Beliefs/who-are-qadiyanees.html

Quote:
State some of the blasphemies of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed about the Qur’aan & Sunnah?

The Holy Quran is the last message from God. Till the Dooms Day, God Himself has taken the responsibility of its protection word by word. Parallel to this Holy Book Mirza Qadiyani put a hoax of feigned revelation. This manifestation, dreams and revelations were compiled in the form of a book called ‘Tazkara’. These revelations were brought by angels named teechi-teechi, Mithan Lal, Darshni, etc. Mirza Qadiyani declared this book superior to Quran. After reading Tazkara one can easily make out the difference between divinity and psychological disease. Below are a few verses from Mirza's collection

Quran was revealed near Qadiyan. The detail of this revelation is "That in fact We revealed Quran close to Damascus on the eastern side on the white minaret' as I live on the eastern end of the river. (Tazkara Majmooa Ilhamat: P: 76, second edition)

We asked as to where Quran is? Had there been any Quran, there would have been no need for another messenger. The problem is that Quran does not exist now. That is the cause of Muhammad (Sallallaho–Alaihe–Wassallam) (Mirza Qadiyani) being sent again as ‘Berozi’ in the world so that Quran may be revealed to him. (Kalmat ul Fasl: P: 173)

I swear upon God that I have so firm a faith in these revelations as I have faith in Quran and God’s other Books. And as I believe the Quran as the words of God, in the same way the words that are revealed to me I take them as God’s words or speech. (Haqiqat Ul Wahi: P: 220, Roohani Khazain: V: 22, P: 220)

We also refer to those ‘Hadiths’ that confirm to the Quran and do not contradict my revelation. While to other sayings of the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) (Hadiths) we throw them in dust bin. (Roohani Khazain: V: 19, P: 140)

State some of the blasphemies of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed about the Prophet Isa (Alayhis Salam)?
Before the advent of the Last Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W), Jesus Christ (AS) was sent as Messenger of Allah for the guidance of mankind. Following the instruction of Jews, Mirza Qadiyani indicted Christ and his virtuous Mother, Hazrat Maryam (AS). In his slandering he is even worse than Jews. We invite the Qadiyanis to go through his writings and revise their opinion about Mirza Qadiyani.

Christ had the habit of calling names and abusing. He got furious at petty things; he was a prey to his emotions. And often he used to tell a lie. (Roohani Khazain: V: 11, P: 289)

It is a matter of shame that he stole the teachings of the mountain that is the crux of the Bible, from the Jews’ Book, Talmud. After this plagiarism he revealed them as his own teachings. (Roohani Khazain: V: 11, P: 290)

The Christians have written much about Christ’s miracles, but the fact is that he had none. And when he abused people who were demanding miracles, the pious people broke all connections with him. (Roohani Khazain: V: 11, P: 290)

Christ belonged to a very 'virtuous' family. Three of his maternal and paternal grandmothers were adulterers and prostitutes. He had the blood of these women in his veins, but perhaps this was also an eternal requirement. (Roohani Khazain: V: 11, P: 291)

Taking wine has caused much loss to the Europeans. Perhaps they have the justification that Christ himself took wine; he took wine because of some disease or he was a habitual drinker as the case may be. (Roohani Khazain: V: 19, P: 71)

Once a friend of mine suggested that opium is good for diabetics. So it is not bad to use it for the sake of treatment. I replied to him, “Thank you for your concern, but if I develop the habit of taking opium, I fear people will laugh and say that the first Christ was a drunkard and the second one an opium-eater”. (Roohani Khazain: V: 19, P: 434-435)

God sent His Promised Christ (Masseah–e–Maud) towards the Ummah, who is superior to the first Christ in all respects. He named the second Christ as Ghulam Ahmed. (Roohani Khazain: V: 18, P 233)

State some of the blasphemies of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed about the Sahaba i.e. companions of Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam)?
Some foolish ‘Sahaba’ could get (benefit) nothing from knowledge. (Roohani Khazain V: 21 P: 285)

Who ever believes in Quran should throw away the sayings of Abu Hurerah like a useless thing. (Roohani Khazain V: 21 P: 410)

What was the status of Abu Bakar and Umar. They were not even worth of untying the laces Hazrat Ghulam Ahmed’s shoes. (Monthly Al Mehdi 3/2 1905 P: 157)

Do not dispute over caliphate. Now think about the new caliphate. You have a living Ali amongst you. You reject him and reach for the dead Ali. (Malfoozat-e-Ahmedia V: 1 P: 400)

A verse says’ I am always visiting Karbalah’. (Hundreds of Husseins are in my pocket) (Nuzool al Masih P. 99 Roohani Khazain V.18 P.477)

O Christian missionaries! Do not call Christ. Because there is one among you who is greater than Christ. And O Shia people! Do not insist on Hussein, I tell you truly that there is one among you greater than Hussein, (Roohani Khazain, v: 18 P: 233)

Whatever nonsense has Mirza Qadiyani written about the personality of Bibi Fatima (Razi-Allaho-Taala-Anha) that is not worth quoting. (Roohani Khazain v: 19 P: 213)
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#33 [Permalink] Posted on 19th July 2019 16:14
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#34 [Permalink] Posted on 19th July 2019 16:41
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Astaghfirullah! May Allah curse him and his followers. This is clear blasphemy and if his followers believe all this, their ruling is clear.
+0 -0Ameen x 4
Rank Image
London
Brother
#35 [Permalink] Posted on 19th July 2019 16:45
So go back to these steps and give it a go
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#36 [Permalink] Posted on 19th July 2019 16:54
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Qadianis are apostates. Apostasy is commonly accompanied by and sometimes solely for the purpose of defamation of Islam. Especially one that is as public as this. All their time, effort and money is spent towards defaming Islam and the Muslims, so I think how the Pakistani Muslims behave towards them is still not harsh enough. They deserve worse.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#37 [Permalink] Posted on 19th July 2019 18:25
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

InshaAllah I will. I have thought something and will see when I get chance.

fod1083 wrote:
View original post

But brother apostasy is when someone turns away from Islam. Those who are born Qadiani should not be called apostates or am I wrong?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#38 [Permalink] Posted on 19th July 2019 18:50
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Well ulema do refer to the followers of Mirza as apostates. Even if they were born into Qadianism they are willfully and knowingly committing blasphemy. Since blasphemy leads to one being apostate, I'd say labeling them as such makes sense.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#39 [Permalink] Posted on 19th July 2019 21:04
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

This issue is not that simple because I have heard my local ulema saying that born qadianis are kafirs and not murtad so the hukm of murtadeen doesn't apply to born qadianis.
However, ulema do emphasize this that we must boycott any kind of communication, trade, relationship with them.

Also, the majority of qadianis like any other group don't know the teachings of Mirza themselves. Khalid Mateen (a senior Khatam e Nabuwat worker) has given a challenge to all the qadianis of the world that he will give a gift of 16000 or so ruppees to any qadiani in the world who has read all the books of Mirza the clown. However, he only gets abuses on his email and no one has accepted his challenge.
+1 -0
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#40 [Permalink] Posted on 19th July 2019 21:14
Twenty thousand people in Europe have accepted Qadianism somewhere in Europe. I saw that video which was shared to me on whatsapp. There Masroor the clown was telling them to recite the second kalima. He also said in the "words of Bayt" that Hazrat Muhammad SAWS is Khatimun Nabiyeen (The Khatam e Nabuwat Ulema told us that while saying the name of Prophet Muhammad SAWS the Qadianis make the intention of Mirza the clown (Nowudhubillah) He also said that Mirza the clown is Mahdi and Maseeh.

This is the level of deception they use to lure the ignorant ones.

From my mother in law's village, there are several people who declared themselves qadianis just to get Canadian Visa. This is how Dajjal will lure the needy and helpless people with weak iman. First the Dajjali System will create artificial famine through manufactured world war and then present Dajjal as the hero and savior of the world. And hypnotized and traumatized masses will run to him like flocks.

In a book of Mufti Abu Lubaba Shah Mansoor Sahab it's written that Qadianis have evil designs of spreading AIDS in Lahore and (maybe other parts of Pakistan too) by using their HIV infected women who lure liberal minded guys and then blackmail them afterwards to convert to Qadianism with the promise of providing very expensive AIDS curing drugs. There are certain juice corners in lahore which are controlled by this gang and they have foreign financial support to perform their evil designs.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#41 [Permalink] Posted on 21st July 2019 02:16
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Assalam o Alaikum,
I got a Whats app message today. Show this message to your brother and hopefully he will understand that why some Pakistanis treat them so harshly and why should every Muslim do the same with them.

نوجوان نسل کو قادیانیوں سے بچا لیجئے
رسول اللہ کے دین کی خاطر 5 منٹ اس پوسٹ کو دے دیں
پاکستان میں ایمان کے لٹیرے:

یونیورسٹیوں، کالجوں، سکولوں اور ٹیوشن سنٹروں میں قادیانیوں کی بڑھتی ھوئی تبلیغی سرگرمیاں مسلمان لڑکے لڑکیوں کے لئے انتہائی مضر ھیں۔

بہت سے واقعات ایسے سامنے آئے ھیں کہ ان اداروں میں تعلیم حاصل کرنے کے لئے آنے والے طالب علم قادیانی کلاس فیلوز سے دوستی کے نتیجے میں ربوہ کی سیر کو چل پڑے اور پھر انہی کے ھاتھوں شکار ھو گئے اور اپنا ایمان لٹا بیٹھے۔

مون مارکیٹ اقبال ٹاؤن میں ایک ادارے میں پڑھنے والا شہزاد نامی نوجوان اپنے 2 قادیانی کلاس فیلوز کی دعوت و تبلیغ سے متأثر ھو کر قادیانی ھو گیا۔ مگر بفضلِ تعالیٰ ختم نبوت کا لٹریچر اور ویب سائٹ وزٹ کرنے کے بعد قادیانیت پر لعنت بھیج کر مسلمان ھو گیا۔

پنجاب میڈیکل کالج Pmc فیصل آباد میں قادیانی لڑکے لڑکیوں کی گذشتہ سال تبلیغی سرگرمیاں انتہائی عروج پر پہنچ گئی تھیں۔
قادیانی لڑکیاں اپنے ھاسٹلوں میں باقاعدہ نوٹس بورڈ لگا کر احمدی درس قرآن کے نام سے پروگرام کرتی تھیں۔
قادیانیوں نے Pmc کے سامنے رھائشی سکیم میں ایک دس مرلے کا مکان لے رکھا ھے جہاں مسلمان لڑکے لڑکیوں کو کھلانے پلانے کے بہانے لے جایا جاتا ھے پھر ان کو وھاں عیاشی کروائی جاتی ھے اور ساتھ 20 ھزار روپے ماھوار وظیفہ کی پیشکش کی جاتی ھے اور اس کے عوض مطالبہ یہ ھوتا ھے کہ بے شک آپ اندر سے مسلمان رھیں مگر ھمارا بیعت فارم پُر کر کے وظیفہ حاصل کر سکتے ھیں۔
یہاں کے بہت سے مسلمان لڑکے لڑکیوں کی ایمان لٹنے کی داستانیں انتہائی افسوسناک اور ھولناک ھیں۔
اور اس سب سے بڑا المیہ یہ ھے کہ انہیں روکنے والا کوئی نہیں۔

لاھور کا عثمان قادیانیوں سے تعلقات کی بناء پر ان کے اس دجل و فریب میں آ گیا کہ مرزا قادیانی کے بارے میں استخارہ کر لیا جائے پھر وہ استخارہ کر کے ھمیشہ کے لئے مرتد ھو گیا اور اپنے دوستوں عزیزوں کو مرزائی بنانے کے لئے دن رات کوشاں رھتا ھے۔

اچھرہ کے معروف ٹھیکیدار کا بیٹا اعلیٰ تعلیم کے لئے لندن گیا۔
وھاں سے ایک قادیانی خاندان نے اس سے رشتے کے لئے رابطہ کیا۔ جب ٹھیکیدار صاحب نے قادیانیت کی بنیاد پر انکار کیا تو انہوں نے بتایا کہ تمہارا بیٹا یہاں آ کر ھمارے ساتھ اٹھتا بیٹھتا تھا اور اب وہ ھمارے عقیدے پر ھے اور ھماری مرضی سے چلے گا۔ اب ھم اس کی شادی کر رھے ھیں ھم تو صرف تمہیں دعوت دے رھے ھیں کہ تم شادی میں شریک ھونا چاھتے ھو تو ھو جاؤ۔

جوانی کے ھتھیار سے مسلمان لڑکیوں اور لڑکوں کے ایمان کی لوٹ مار :

ایک شخص فون پر رو رھا تھا۔ اور روتے ھوئے بتا رھا تھا کہ میری بیٹی پنجاب یونیورسٹی میں پڑھتی ھے وہ قادیانی ھو گئی ھے اور لاکھ سمجھانے کے باوجود اس نے مرزائی لڑکے سے شادی کر لی ھے۔ (معلوم ھوا ھمیں اولاد کے اعمال کے ساتھ عقائد کی نگرانی بھی کرنی چاھئے۔ ادارہ )

بوڑھی اماں ابھی ھم سو رھے ھیں:
چوھدری کالونی سمن آباد کا جلیل پیسے اور نوکری کی لالچ میں سمن آباد کی قادیانی جماعت کے ھاتھوں مرتد ھوا اور اپنی بیوی کو بھی قادیانی بنا لیا۔
اس کی ماں تمام مسلمانوں سے اپیل کرتی ھے کہ کوئی ھے جو میرے اس بیٹے کا ایمان بچا لے میں انتظار میں ھوں۔
(لیکن بھوڑی اماں ! ابھی ھم سو رھے ھیں جلیل کے ساتھ نظر آنے والے 5،7 نوجوان وہ ھیں جو قادیانی ھو چکے ھیں اور انہوں نے ابھی تک اپنے گھروں میں بتایا بھی نہیں ھے۔

ربوہ سے خوبصورت لباس اور میک اپ کر کے نکلنے والی خوبصورت لڑکیاں ٹرینوں اور بسوں میں سوار سرگودھا سے فیصل آباد کے روٹ اور ارد گرد کے دیہاتوں میں پھیل جاتی ھیں اور جوانی کے ھتھیاروں سے لیس ھو کر دعوت ارتداد دیتی ھیں اور سینکڑوں لوگوں کو شکار کر چکی ھیں۔ افسوس ان سینکڑوں لوگوں کا شکار روکنے والا کوئی نہیں۔
ملک کے مختلف حصوں میں قادیانی لڑکیوں کی تبلیغی جماعتیں اسی طرح نکلتی ھیں۔

ٹریول ایجنٹ یا کفار کے ایجنٹ
کچھ بد قسمت ٹریول ایجنٹ مسلمانوں کو قادیانیت کی بنیاد پر باھر بھیجنے کی ترغیب دے کر بیعت فارم پُر کرواتے ھیں، پھر قادیانی ظاھر کر کے بیرون ممالک کا ویزہ لگواتے ھیں اور چند روپوں کی خاطر ان کا ایمان ضائع کر دیتے ھیں۔یہ بہت سے لوگوں کو مرتد کر کے باھر بھجوا چکے ھیں۔

قادیانیوں کے دنیا بھر میں اجتماعات منعقد ھوتے ھیں اور جمعہ کے دن بھی ان کا ھر علاقے میں اجتماع ھوتا ھے۔
ان اجتماعات میں وہ مسلمانوں کو لازمی لے کر آتے ھیں۔
ان اجتماعات میں شرکت کرنے والے مسلمان کچھ عرصہ بعد قادیانیت کا حصہ نظر آتے ھیں۔

رفاھی کاموں کی آڑ میں مرزائیوں کی تبلیغی سر گرمیاں:
قادیانی سماجی بہبود اور این جی اوز کے ذریعے اپنے خاص مقاصد کے حصول کے لئے ھر اس جگہ پہنچ جاتے ھیں جہاں کوئی قدرتی آفت، مصیبت یا حادثہ پیش آتا ھے۔
حادثات میں لوگوں کا مال، گھر بار، جانوں کا نقصان تو پہلے ھی ھو چکا ھوتا ھے۔
اوپر سے ان مظلوموں کی اس مصیبت اور پریشانی کا فائدہ اٹھاتے ھوئے ایمان کے ڈاکو اپنے ارتدادی ھتھیاروں کے ساتھ وھاں حاضر ھو جاتے ھیں۔ اور جو جو لوگ ایمان بیچنا چاھیں ان کو اچھی خاصی مراعات دی جاتی ھیں۔ بے سہارا لوگوں کی کفالت کر کے ان کو اپنے دائرے میں شامل کرتے ھیں۔

اوجڑی کیمپ (1988ء) میں قادیانیوں نے بھرپور کام کیا۔
2005ء بالا کوٹ میں آنے والے زلزلے میں جہاں تمام مسلمان ان کی امداد کے لئے سر گرم تھے وھاں قادیانی بھی ارتدادی سرگرمیوں کو پھیلانے کے لئے بھرپور کام کر رھے تھے اور ایمان لٹانے والوں کو مراعات کی پیشکش کر کے ورغلایا جاتا رھا اور متعدد مسلمانوں کو قادیانی بنایا گیا ۔آج ربوہ میں پٹھان مربّی بننے کی تربیت لیتے نظر آتے ھیں اور پٹھانوں کے علاقوں میں قادیانیوں کی بڑھتی ھوئی تعداد تشویش ناک ھے۔ اس وقت سوات اور گردو نواح کے مصیبت زدگان مسلمان بھائیوں میں تبلیغ اور بیعت فارم بھروانے کے لئے قادیانی بھرپور سر گرم عمل ھیں اور ان کی بہت سی ’’این جی اووز‘‘ وھاں اپنے مقاصد کے حصول کے لئے کام کر رھی ھیں۔

اسی طرح عیسائیوں کی طرح مرزائی بھی ایسے علاقوں کا انتخاب کرتے ھیں جہاں کے مسلمان غریب ، جاھل اور بے دین ھوتے ھیں جیسا کہ سندھ کے پسماندہ علاقے ھیں۔ وھاں مسلمانوں کے سوا ھر مذھب بڑی تیزی سے اپنی طبع آزمائی کر رھا ھے۔

بیواؤں اور یتیموں کی امداد کے ذریعے بھی قادیانی مسلمانوں کا ایمان لوٹتے ھیں۔ ایک گھرانے کا کفیل مسلمان فوت ھو گیا۔ اس کی بیوہ اپنے تین بچوں کے تعلیمی اخراجات برداشت نہ کر سکی اور سکول سے انہیں اٹھا لیا۔ ان بچوں میں سے ایک بچے کا کلاس فیلو بچہ قادیانی تھا۔ اس قادیانی بچے کے باپ نے موقع کو غنیمت جانا اور بیوہ کی مالی امداد شروع کر دی۔ بچوں کی تعلیم جاری کروانے کے علاوہ خرچہ کی ذمہ داری بھی اٹھائی اور بیوہ کو مزید مستقل مالی امداد بہم پہنچانی شروع کر دی۔
آج وہ بیوہ مع خاندان اس شخص کی تبلیغ سے قادیانی ھو چکی ھے۔ اور ظاھر ھے اس کے بچے بھی قادیانی ھی بنیں گے۔
(اللہ محفوظ رکھے۔ آمین)

نوٹ:
*اس طرح کے واقعات بہت زیادہ ھیں۔ جہاں بھی کوئی گروپ ، جماعت فتنہ قادیانیت کے خلاف کام کر رھی ھے ان سے رابطہ کرنے پر بہت سے واقعات مل سکتے ھیں۔ ھر یونیورسٹی ، کالج اور ھسپتال میں ایسے واقعات رونما ھوتے رھتے ھیں۔

مسلمانوں کو چاھئے کہ وہ دینی اور رفاھی سرگرمیوں میں بڑھ چڑھ کر حصہ لیں۔
اور اس کام کو اتنا پھیلائیں کہ مسلمانوں کو ان مرتدوں کے جال میں پھنسنے کا موقع ھی نہ ملے۔
منقول

اپنا جائزہ لیجئے🖤💜💙

جو شخص اللّٰہ کے لیئے کام کرتا ھے، پھر اس کو پرواہ نہیں ھوتی کہ کوئی ایک شخص اس کے ساتھ ھے یا دس❗ اس کے لیئے اصل چیز اللّٰہ کی رضا ھوتی ھے اور اس پیغام کو ہر بندہ مسلمان تک پہنچا دیں 🕋❤

Crux of this message in English:

Qadianis are doing their "propaganda" work in universities, colleges and schools. Young Muslims are being entrapped by them. They are lured with money and women by the qadianis. The youth are in extreme danger of losing their iman. In hostels, qadiani girls arrange "Quran Tafseer Circles" and then pollute the minds of guilible Muslim female students. In the name of picnic, student groups are persuaded to visit certain places and there "Enjoyment Parties" are arranged for them. Then they are told that they can remain Muslims from the outward but if they join the Bay't forum then they will get Student Allowance of Rs.20,000.

Alongside taking care of A'maal of their children, Muslim parents must also take care of the aqaid. Muslims in general and practicing Muslims in specific must treat other human beings with respect, courtesy and love. It is often the strict and inhumane behaviour of practicing Muslims which creates distances between deen and common people. This creates a great opportunity for prying wolves to attack and snatch the gullible innocent majority.
+2 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#42 [Permalink] Posted on 21st July 2019 15:09
Pakistan in particular and the Umma in general is under acute threat from Qadiani,s. There is clear evidence that Qadiani Sympathisers are present in the current government and establishment,in Pakistan. Their simultaneous presence in the civil and military establishment of Pakistan has sent alarm signals amongst the workers of khatme Nabuwwat.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#43 [Permalink] Posted on 21st July 2019 17:21
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMI_Dvmbzlo

"Do the Qadianis want to repeat 1974?" says Orya Mabqool Jan Sahab.

"IK is in USA and around him liberal and secular lobby of his own party, The Jewish lobby, Indian lobby, Bilawal and PPP and the Qadiani community are trying to build a pressure group in order to convince IK to ammend laws in Pakistan's constitution in order to facilitate the cause and evil designs of Qadianis in Pakistan. In 1974, Qadianis tried to pressurize Bhutto to make Pakistan a Qadiani state. The then Chief of Army staff who was a qadiani himself, gave his salutations to the khalifa of qadianis of that time. This much influence in Army, beauraucracy, politics etc made qadianis bold and they attacked a bus of Muslim students in Rabwah which was going to Karachi. This started the country wide Khatam e Nabuwat movement and protests all over the country were organized. Z A Bhutto did a good job in declaring Qadianis kafirs constitutionally.
Currently Qadianis are trying to create similar pressure and Mirza Masroor has claimed that very soon the constitution of Pakistan will be changed in Qadianis' favour. "

Oh Allah! If such a thing happens then accept me as a martyr of Khatam e Nabuwat. You have never rejected any of my duas. And I am 100% sure that you have accepted this dua of mine too.
+3 -0Like x 1Ameen x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#44 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd July 2019 00:46
Just adding my two cents.

We have very well-informed members on this forum masha'Allah and even on this thread some members have given references of online fatwas of reliable Ulama. However questions of such a sensitive nature pertaining to Aqeedah are best to be asked directly from Ulama.

Now moving specifically to the question in hand. I think the other members did a good job and OP now is convinced of the filthy and especially blasphemous beliefs of the Qadiyanis , apart from the fact that she rightly considered them Kafir even before.

In this day and age a new fitna has emerged that even some practicing Muslims are becoming more accepting of Qadiyanis and the more liberal ones are willing to give Qadiyanis the right to be considered a sect of Islam. Nauzubillah. (not including OP among these people , just to clarify)

+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#45 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd July 2019 02:17
muslimman wrote:
View original post

Quote:
questions of such a sensitive nature pertaining to Aqeedah are best to be asked directly from Ulama.

Pakistani Ulama don't reply. I have tried several times, even the Khatm-e-Nabuwwat Ulama don't respond. Hence I'm always compelled to either send my questions to South African Ulama or come to this forum for help.
No post ratings