Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Ruqya

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd May 2019 20:42
Asalaam alekom

Please i need link to Ruqya. Which is authentic one and which is for the cure of physical and spiritual diseases. That is according to Sunnah of Prophet s.a.w. I checked online but there are so many options. Please give me link if possible. Thank you
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd May 2019 21:36
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 24th May 2019 01:21
Yasin wrote:
View original post

JazakAllah khair brother.
I can listen with headphones or shall i play on phone directly?
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 24th May 2019 16:39
My preference in almost all cases: (I'm not certain which is preferable in this regard as I've never checked)

1. Pray yourself
If you can't for any reason then...
2. Play on device aloud
If it's disturbing anyone or you can't hear it properly then..
3. headphones
+1 -0Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 25th May 2019 02:59
JazakAllah khair brother. But there are so many videos and lonks. Could u tell me the best one please so i can stick to thT. ThaNk you
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 25th May 2019 04:31
All recitations by Imams are good. I would choose one that makes you want to join in. Everyone has different tastes in recitations so this would be a personal choice and I don't think anyone can recommend "the best" - If unsure, add them all to a playlist and give Shaytaan no chance whatsoever.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 26th May 2019 14:07
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 26th May 2019 15:35
Asalaam Alaykum,
I'm new to this forum, been following for a while but thought I should join to post as I've noticed a few threads today regarding ruqya. Alhamdulillah I have a teacher in ruqya as I've had to do perform ruqya quite a lot few over brothers the last few years. We share ideas based on our experiences and what is according to Qur'an & Sunnah. His website is detailed and free of charge, he does not charge for ruqya but teaches people how to do ruqya on themselves through his website. Please check out

practicalselfruqya
Type it on Google and it should be the first link.

Just to let you know, he is a very humble brother (Allahumma Barik Lahu) & has helped many people. I'm not sure if I will stay on this forum as I don't normally post and tbh this is the first time I've done this. However, I thought I would share valuable info & In Shaa Allah be rewarded. If I do stay on the forum and anyone has questions regarding ruqya then pm me and In Shaa Allah I can advice, although I'm currently supporting a few brothers/families with ruqya at the moment, as well as work & family life so get a bit busy.

May Allah grant everyone shifaa from all Ayn, Hasad, sihr, possession & extreme waswaas, Ameen.

Also, for those thinking about seeing a Raaqi, I would avoid any Raaqi who claims to see jinn or gives taweez etc. Avoid Raaqi's who treat women without a mahram present. To be quite frank, if you do see a Raaqi then make enquiries about their character as some are business men and may not have the intention to truly help you.
+1 -0Ameen x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 26th May 2019 19:39
revert on a mission wrote:
View original post

JazakAllah. Looks interesting.

Welcome to the forum :)
+1 -0Like x 1