Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 13th April 2019 16:08
report post quote code quick quote reply
+6 -0Like x 4
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 13th May 2019 12:09
There is a thing called "The Butterfly Effect". Everything is connected to each other. We can't understand the reality of things unless we don't dig deep and see all the aspects related to a situation. The problem with most of the people today is that they only see one or two aspects of a situation and come to the conclusion in a hurry. Islam teaches us to be sensible humans instead of being senseless robots.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 15th May 2019 19:40
Great post !

1) The goal set for us,and i agree,it is larger than life,is to have ‘Marifat’ of Allah swt in this world and reach jannat in hereafter.

2) True,Islam is a complete way of life.Additionally we are being given the ‘responsibility’ to spread the same message to the entire human race,so that they can also find the truth,and that they don,t have an excuse on the day of judgement in front of Allah swt.

3) Yes,Islam is not compatible with any of such systems.Systems are man made and therefore imperfect.Only the creator can fully know his creation, and make a ‘system’ for them.A machine can not make a manual for itself, its manufacturer does that....

4) We are indeed ‘nations’,’races’ and sects but above all we are an ummah.Our responsibilities towards the Din of Allah swt and towards our brothers in faith are ‘supreme’.Being a nation,race and sect is merely an ‘identity (لتعارفوا) and it does not give us any advantage over others,nor does it make us ‘superior’ or ‘inferior’...only our deeds counts.

5)Agreed

6) Agreed,Allah swt favours only correct aqeeda and pious deeds.Those who follow the instructions given through Wahi and through the blessed prophets of Allah swt (peace and blessings be upon them) are granted ‘Hayat e Tayyaba’ and ‘Authority over the land’ as a reward in this life,and jannat in akhira. Allah swt does not like ‘Fasad fil ardh’.Bad aqaed and deeds invariably fills the world with injustice,wars,chaos and Zulm,creating an environment where people don,t find enough time and the mental peace required to think about their akhira. That proves a big obstacle in the further progress and wellbeing of human race.

6) Great statement. Thumbs up.Suffering is ‘Mujahida’ and a necessary stepping stone for any big achievement...

Masha Allah you write well, sipraomer,i loved it....and you have this wonderful quality of making complicated things simple,you should be a teacher :)
+1 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 16th May 2019 14:46
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Akhi! Don't delete just like that. Let me read your wisdom. I value your opinion very much. Trust me.
+0 -0Optimistic x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 16th May 2019 14:59
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Somehow my own words look so superficial to me, after I write them :(

May be I need some deeper experience,at a more personal level,something beyond words and concepts...

I don’t know yet.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 16th May 2019 21:44
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Jazak Allah for the compliments. I already teach Graphic Design and Tajweed (to an extent) online.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 16th May 2019 21:51
ALIF wrote:
View original post

I liked your intelligent elaborations to my points. It is my humble request, not to delete your posts in the future unless you write anything overly emotional like I wrote yesterday. Your words may seem superficial to you because of your humbleness. However, people like me need wise elders like you for guidance. So please! Share your wisdom without hesitation.

By the way, I have been long wondering about your profession because unlike the majority pakhtoons you seem to be very cool minded. I would further say that I feel more pakhtoonish myself compared to you. I don't know why this thought comes to my mind. However, you seem to me a doctor. Is it right?
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 17th May 2019 06:51
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Your assessment of Pukhtuns is only partly correct. Unlike the common impression,they are no more ‘emotional’ than any other race,particularly during a war like situation,they act more like a machine rather than humans,their focus being more on technique and ‘situation on the ground’ rather than ‘emotional’ outbursts, slogans,shouting etc. During a battle you would not find them bubbling with josh or doing anything which can endanger their own lives or those of their fellows....

Unlike the common impression,if they can’t hold the fort,they would as easily let it go,to fight for another day. Their only strength is their ‘resilience’. They would not go back on the goals they have set for themselves. During the process,they don’t care how many minor battles they have won or lost,they know they will keep fighting till their objective is achieved.

We find the Arabs more passionate of all the fighters.Unlike Pukhtuns,they fulfill all the traditional criteria of being ‘brave’. They would gladly jump into fire if it can give them victory :)

Central Asians are the next in line,with one additional trait,they are ‘ruthless’...

Pukhtuns on the other hand are born guerrilla fighters. Their approach to any battle (and towards life in general) is : “We don’t care to win,as long as the enemy is bleeding, one day it will fall”...

I hope I made my point clear :)
+1 -0
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 31st May 2019 17:27
Three Rules of Success

Positive Thinking
Consistent Effort
Strong bond with Allah Ta'ala
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 5th September 2019 23:24
What a beautiful concept I learned today

Focus on the process, not the result.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 6th September 2019 15:05
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

+4 -0Like x 4
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 26th September 2019 17:07
Those who cannot dream big cannot achieve big.

When you have a dream in mind, you strive to attain the asbaab to make it come true. When you don't have a dream, all your asbaab go to waste.

Neither can you be motivated to gather resources nor can you know their correct usage for good. Until you do not have a dream, you can't be motivated to become great.

Great dreams demand great courage and only the great ones have the courage to try and make their dreams reality. Greatness comes after suffering. Those who are not ready to suffer can't be great and those who are not great will not be able to make their dreams reality and those who have not seen a great dream yet cannot be motivated to become great and bear the hardships in order to do so.

So seeing a great dream is the first step in order to achieve something really great.

Our problem is first ideological, second spiritual and third material.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 26th September 2019 22:33
Do not focus on the result but do keep the end goal in mind. If you lose sight of your goal, you will side track and lose motivation. Motivation is there to do the right things in order to achieve something. When that achievement goes out of the picture then why would you be motivated and what for?
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 9th October 2019 02:37
People think that in order to succeed, they need intelligence, resources, wealth or manpower. However, people only need one thing in order to truly succeed. That is PASSION.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 9th October 2019 03:11
When you fall. Get up. When you fall again. Get up again. The only difference between successful people and unsuccessful people is that unsuccessful ones give up and successful ones don't.
+1 -0Like x 1