Topic Appreciation
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, sipraomer
Rank Image
India
Brother
#376 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 17:45
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

Bro, well I am not sure how it is bowing to India. Hyderabad was also once an independent state even after Independence. It dissolved in India in 1949 (by muslim rulers), whereas kashmir was dissolved in 1947 only (by hindu rulers).

Today as per my knowledge and visits to Hyderabad, I see it as the strongest muslim hold city in India. Recently when Modi & Yogi visited Hyderabad before elections, they said if any party wants to form government here, they can't do without owaisi party (Which most muslims support here). Hence vote bjp and allow us to make independent government. Last election they got 3 of 119 seats and after modi and yogi visit, they got only one.

I think the major part of army is there in Kashmir because of pakistani infiltration. If that stops, I don't think that much of army will be there.
report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#377 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 17:46

Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

Pakistan and India are adversaries. The situation in Kashmir has always existed.

Kashmir is source of water and Achilles heel in Pakistan’s defence.

India is bigger and its military is numerically superior. It is in Pakistan’s national interest to keep Indian military engaged and bleed them.

There are atrocities in Kashmir both by civilian and military personnel.

People of Pakistan and inhabitants of Kashmir are culturally closer just like People of India and inhabitants of Eat Pakistan were culturally closer.

In order to seek competitive edge, it is the military doctrine and job of National Security personnel to seek each and every competitive advantage and to exploit each and every vulnerability.

Islam and the concept of (Ummah) helps Pakistan Army intelligence exploit the vulnerability. I am not saying that the concept or facts underpinning them are wrong.

You cannot just pick up a gun and walk across the border into Kashmir. Pakistan Army also needs recruits (non-military) to keep Kashmir boiling and to deny responsibility. The Jihadees and Army need each other.

Again, I am not saying that the reasons of individuals are wrong but it’s a symbiotic relationship.

You are intelligent enough to grasp exactly and precisely what I am saying.

Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#378 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 17:47
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Once Kashmir was heaven. Tourist couldn't get hotel-room in business season. It was a favourite place for Bollywood movies. People of Kashmir were rich but since Pakistan had started inciting them for so called jihad

I can't even. This is the idea of "heaven" for a so-called Muslim. I can't comment any further, I am left speechless. Will one of the better Muslims here tell me what to make of these aqaid because I am not good enough to call this out.

So basically the solution to the problem of the Kashmiris is to close our eyes to all the atrocities and when we do that those atrocities will stop?
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#379 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 17:49

fod1083 wrote:
View original post

1. TTP are Deobandi
  2. Deobandees by and large far backed TTP before TTP started blowing Muslims up and then they changed.

I am not talking about your individual position but position of Deoobandees.

Go ahead and deny it!

Rank Image
UK
Brother
#380 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 17:52

MFaiz wrote:
View original post

Wrong!

People of Kashmir DO NOT wish to be part of India. The insurgency is local. Pakistan Army is exploiting it just like Indian Army did in Bangladesh.

A.S. Dault (Ex-head of RAW)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1aBP1fHuAQ

India and Indian Army will lose because this local issue cannot be solved.

No doubt Pakistan and people of Pakistan are meddling into what could be called as "internal issue of India" but Muslims are being oppressed in Kashmir.

Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#381 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 17:53
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Like I said, I was very interested in knowing about TTP when they were active in Pakistan. I never encountered a Deobandi who supported them. At the worst there were people who said they were unsure about their loyalties. I even asked some ulema here as to what they thought of TTP. They told me that the akabireen are sure that they are comprised of foreign agents mostly or of tribal people who had no idea what they were fighting for. This is the reality on ground here in Pakistan and this was before the APS attack.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#382 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 17:54

fod1083 wrote:
View original post

Right until 2014, you are saying you did not know Deobandees how backed TTP? TTP Fatawa and Videos quote Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanwi (RA)

Their constituion is based on works of Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanwi (RA).

Are you on drugs?

Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#383 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 17:56
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Not to my knowledge, no.
Rank Image
India
Brother
#384 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 17:56
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

But the politicians don't. The recent government formed there was with the support of BJP :(
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#385 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 17:57
Some Deobandis support TTP even today. Absolutely disgusting!
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#386 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 17:57

fod1083 wrote:
View original post

What are you actually denying? Are you denying that:

1. TTP is Deobandi
  2. OR are you denying that Deobandees supported and (some) still support TTP?

OR are you denying that you are on drugs? :P

I am talking about 2014, not 1914 :lol

Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#387 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 17:59
MFaiz wrote:
View original post

Well brother I suggest you educate yourself on the history of Kashmir.
Beginning with the sale of Kashmir in 1846 in the treaty of Amritsar by the British , to the dhogras all the way to the present day.

Probably far easier if just read all the posts on this thread or the one called jaish. I have already answered your questions.

Now if you hydrabadis want to vote for Assadudin Owaisi thats your perogative.

Your situation has no equivalency to Kashmir..we shall exercise our right to a free and impartial plebiscite.

Unless you in hyderabad have a brutal 850,000 strong Terrorist Indian occupation force. That has oppressing and terrorising your people and raping your women on a mass scale as they have been doing in Kashmir. We have nothing further to discuss.

Rank Image
UK
Brother
#388 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 17:59
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#389 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 18:00
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I am denying having met any Deobandi who supported TTP or even having the impression that the Deobandees openly supported them. Of course, back then I wasn't that interested in their affairs so I could have missed out on those clues.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#390 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 18:02
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

All I know is the Kashmiri people are oppressed who ever is supporting them against the oppression we applaud.

Jump to page: