Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, sipraomer, abuzayd2k
Rank Image
India
Brother
#331 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 16:29
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

Assalamua'laikum

No body distances from the oppression. We are on the field here, we know how to fight for Islam. People who feared hindu's have already ran away from here to Pakistan. Who stayed here, have seen their families cut down and killed. But still their emaan has not shaken. And the people who ran away, call us Munafiq for loving our own country (which is a part of Islam). A Muslim cannot be a traitor to his country.

There are numerous examples if i wish to point out. For example the case of Lal Masjid. Musharaff bombarded the masjid and got away with it in pakistan, You people did nothing about it.. The hindu's demolished babri masjid to build ram temple, saying the ram their lord was born there. It's 26 years now, but still they couldnt build the ram mandir there despite now being the Pro Ram mandir president, vice president, the central government and the state government, all governments belonging to pro Ram Mandir People. This is the power of Indian Muslims.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+4 -0Like x 1Disagree x 2Ameen x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#332 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 16:35
hmdsalahuddin wrote:
View original post

Sometimes the key is to the way it is said.

The problem from your end was to defend the intention of the people who joined the army. Once you showed that support, automatically, members, readers etc draw the picture they see!

They saw your defense of Muslim's & Hindus simply because of financial concerns. That in itself is not a valid reason for support. The Muslim's who join the army for this reason need to question their Iman. They give up the Sunnah, they have to leave parts of the Quran, all for a pension when the real life pension will be given in the akhira.
+2 -0Like x 1Agree x 1Winner x 1Creative x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#333 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 16:37
View original post

Actually hmdsalahuddin was also busy in defending the Hindu soldiers who were killed at Pulwama. He also labeled the attack a terrorist attack to which I had asked him which was the terrorist here, JeM, who didn't conduct that attack or the Kashmiri lad who did the attack. Because either way you look at it, that was not a terrorist attack. Infact, now that the details are emerging it does seem more like a false-flag attack which was my original guess on this forum.

Plus, nowhere in that thread we had asked him or any other Muslim to influence their governments with their views. The only point we were making was that we, as Muslims, need to, at the very least, be happy about the death of mushrik soldiers, who are involved in the genocide of our Muslim brothers. That's all we were saying.

Don't let them change the narrative and try to twist it to something that it was not.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1Creative x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#334 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 16:39
MFaiz wrote:
View original post

If that is the case perhaps you can explain the reluctance, of the Indians on this forum to condemn the attrocities on Kashmir. But at the same time supporting the Indian army and its Soldiers.

Perhaps you have not read all the posts on this forum or to what the brother hmsalahuddin was referring to.

The muslims in India are being killed by cow vigilante demonosed and dehumnaised on a daily basis on social media by hindu extremists. Who are egged on by politicians and the nain stream indian media.

Your comments that the muslim are powerful within in India sounds like wishfull thinking.

+1 -0Agree x 1Winner x 1Creative x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#335 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 16:40
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

Can you ask the same Ulama if it's permitted to join the national army to secure benefits and a pension. Joining the army could mean killing innocent people of any religion, but mostly Muslim's whom the government consider as terrorists like Mulla Umar (if he'd still been alive)
+0 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#336 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 16:42

View original post

China is right on the door step too but since it hands over a bone to chew on to Pakistan, Pakistanees have nothing to say after that.

Clearly doble standards...Indians are sellouts but Pakistanees are clean as a whistle.

+2 -1Dislike x 1Agree x 1Disagree x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#337 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 16:43
View original post

Not wishful thinking...delusion. I wouldn't even say this about Pakistan. In no Muslim-country are the "Muslims" powerful enough to influence affairs let alone in a non-Muslim country.
+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
Chennai
Brother
#338 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 16:43
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

I repeat again, a soldier of any army is trained to obey commands. Just because of few black sheeps whole army can't be blamed.

And by my personal experience I know the condition of the soldiers of my nation.
+1 -0Disagree x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#339 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 16:44
View original post

I have read most of the comments. The muslims killed by cow vigilantes is way more less than those Muslims being killed in Pakistan. And if pakistani's think that Muslims being killed in other parts of India, then why don't they raise those points for discussions. Why only kashmir ? And the answer is because it is being politicized by both countries to fool the public. No body see's the ground reality and talk.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#340 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 16:46
hmdsalahuddin wrote:
View original post

*sigh* Man, you wanna start this all over again? Read my post again and then REALLY consider your stance. Think...do you really have to come to their defense like that?
+0 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
Chennai
Brother
#341 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 16:47
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

I can't help if they understand the bigger picture. There are also many who join forces for service of the nation.

Why should an indian muslim who joins army should worry about his eman? I have seen many muslim soldiers with full length beard and doing service without compromising quran and sunnah and at the same serving the nation.
+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#342 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 16:48
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

It's not delusion bro. It's your not understanding of affairs. I am talking of the difference. In pakistan you can do anything and walk away. And in India building ram mandir for hindu indians is like building Mecca in Saudi. who can stop alteration to Mecca in Saudi. And muslims were successful here to stop building their main lord temple in India in the place of Babri masjid
+2 -0Optimistic x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#343 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 16:50
hmdsalahuddin wrote:
View original post

Is this not a possibility?
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post
No post ratings
Rank Image
Chennai
Brother
#344 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 16:51
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

I will start all over again if you start all over again. You doubted my emaan, your post is full of rage and venom.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#345 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 16:51
MFaiz wrote:
View original post

Congratulations. Now how about using that power the Muslims have over there to condemn the Indian soldiers' atrocities in Kashmir and to praise anyone who tries to fight their invasion?
+0 -0Creative x 1

Jump to page: