report post quote code quick quote reply
+4 -0Like x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#317 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 14:42
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Yes thats the pattern we are seeing amongst the Indian Brothers where ambiguos statements and water down views pertaining to Jihad are being seeing by them as the correct view point...! Not realising that what the Indian Ulemah are saying is only to protect the Indien muslims from backlash and communal violence.

We have also seen this pattern emerge in America post 9/11.:That has led to the fitnah and emergence of the so-called modern progressive Islam. That is totally westernised.

+2 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#318 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 15:05
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

Cant really argue with that..! That is what I stated on the other thread when muslims remain silent at the oppression of other muslims, that is
A dangerous path. But if they pro-actively start supporting the oppression of other muslims then they could be inviting calamity upon themselves.

And Allah knows best.

The non-muslims will never be pleased with you no matter how hard you try to appease them.

Thats also what Abu eesa niamatullah..stated in the article I posted in the thread called "proud to be a stranger."

The muslims of Bosnia under decades of communist rule and reprogramming had virtually lost their deen and remained only nominal muslims, they ate pork, drank wine, inter-married with non-Muslims..Islam was just a part of their ancestral heritage.

They were still targetted because they where descends of Muslims and suffered Genocide.

There have been calls by ultra-Extreme Hindu nationalists. To give the muslims the choice either you revert to hinduism the religion of your forefathers or face ethnic cleansing and expulsion from India.

This kind of hindu extremist viewpoint could easily go from being a fringe point of view, to it becoming a mainstream view in the future that is, shared by the Hindu masses.

La hawla wala quwwata illah billah.

+3 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#319 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 15:47

PAKISTANI POSION: How to spot BIAS? (Part 2)

Two days ago, the Pakistani Nationalists were jumping up and down with fury about the release of Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman on this forum...

The blood of the Kashmirees have been traded, Blah Blah Blah

Defeaning silence on the Bayan of Mufti Tariq Masood (HA) from the "Pakistani Nationalists"

www.muftisays.com/forums/14-peoples-say/12491-pakistan-vs...

1. Indian Deobandi Ulama are selling their Deen
  2. Pakistani Deobandi Ulama can do no wrong!

+3 -0Disagree x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#320 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 15:54
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Calm down have you taken your blood pressure medication today.

I have not seen any blind Pakistani Nationalists here with the attitude of.."My country right or wrong".

Only people with sympathy for the people of Kashmir.

So relax close your eyes listen to the sound of the rain..make some silent dhikr or something. Otherwise your liable to give yourself a brain aneurysm or something.

+4 -1Dislike x 1Disagree x 1Winner x 4Creative x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#321 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 15:56

Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

Because Kashmir (to them) is a Pakistani issue otherwise they will be equally outraged about the plight of Chinese or Muslims in Asaam.

+0 -1Dislike x 1Agree x 1Disagree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#322 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 16:01
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

That's not the exact portrayal of the members.

Members have since retracted their statements so that must be respected and now not picked upon.

The members who have not retracted and still believe their watered down version of Islam are the real guilty ones. Where is their retraction or apology?

Apologizing, retracting and accepting errors is a sign of Imaan and honesty.

Not apologizing, not accepting errors, is not a sign of an educated Muslim.

There is a difference of day and night as to who is really a nationalist and who is not.

There is a clear difference between those who put their passion before their nationalistic views.

Between the two extremes, one will know who is sincere and who is lacking in sincerity and devotion.
+4 -0Like x 1Winner x 3
Rank Image
London
Brother
#323 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 16:04
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

This is down to government policies, not members of a forum.

Again, where are the apologies coming from? Who is the one supporting their regime?
+4 -0Like x 2Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#324 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 16:04
I have already indicated in a previous post in reply to brother Asaaghir that I do not like the fact that Pakistani ulema are trying to conjure up some deep philosophical explanation for the reasons behind the release of a prisoner of war so soon. And I have made it pretty clear, too, why I disagree with it.

I have zero patience with nationalism and dislike the concept immensely. I am an admirer of the belief that "mulk say nahi hota, riyaasat say nahi hota, hukoomat say nahi hota, sirf Allah say hota hai" and I cannot believe anything else anymore.

I place the blame of the state of Muslims in Pakistan and India on both countries' ulema and their unclear stances.
+4 -0Like x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#325 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 16:08
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Or maybe its because the cause of Kashmir is in the conciousness of the masses.

I remember Shaykh Riyadh Ul Haq stating along the lines of...."we are only taken out of our stupor and start becoming hyperactive. If the media starts giving coverage to the plight of Muslims. Otherwise we remain blissfully unaware. Even our sympathies are dictated by the media.."

I believe he was speaking in relation to Kosovo the oppression had going on for years people only became aware in 1999.

The issue of Kashmir is right on the door step..so people have heard read accounts of attrocities and are moved by them.

The issue of Kashmir itself is ignored in other parts of the muslim world.

This thread was about the conflict between Indian and Pakistan. At the centre of this conflict is Kashmir.

So naturally people are going to speak about that.

+3 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Chennai
Brother
#326 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 16:09
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

This is down to government policies, not members of a forum.

When I said the same, members of the forum went in rage, doubted our emaan, call supporters of mushrikeen and other filthy stuff.

So one rule for indian muslims and for others exception.
+4 -0Like x 1Disagree x 1Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#327 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 16:15
Maulana Mahmood Madani fights for Muslim men languishing in Indian jails implicated in false terror cases.

Maulana Mahmood Madani fights for rehabilitation and justice for riot victims in india.

But let's label him as ulema e soo.
+7 -0Like x 4Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#328 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 16:21
hmdsalahuddin wrote:
View original post

When members are directly defending a government for nationalist reasons .. whilst knowing this government and its troops are involved in genocide of a people who are fellow muslims..Then different rules needs to be applied in that case.

We fair to your credit you did distance yourself..from the oppression of Kashmiri peoples.

As for the nationalist brother on this thread. His indifference to the genocide in Kashmir has been clear for all to see..

+2 -0Winner x 2Creative x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#329 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 16:22
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

I will leave the matter of pak army to pak ulema but don't expect others to hold positive or negative views of them. Outsiders will judge them on Jamia hafsah, allowing American drone strikes, allowing nato supplies through Pakistan and Kashmir is still being occupied by over 700k Indian forces after 70 years of independence.

Indian armies atrocities are not limited to Kashmir but also naxal and Maoist areas. India has lost more security personnel to Maoist and naxal attacks than Kashmiri militants.

Kashmiri people need better political leaders because muslims in mainland India or Pakistani establishment are not going to solve their problems.
+3 -0Winner x 4
Rank Image
India
Brother
#330 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 16:28
Question # : 5677India

What does the holy Quran say regarding the terrorists who in the name of Islam are spreading terror and killing innocent people and also waging a war against our own country. How should they be treated? What should the general muslims do if they have any information on such kind of people.

Answer : 5677Published on: Jun 16, 2008
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

(Fatwa: 826/766=D/1429)

Allah says in the Holy Quran:

وَلا تَقْتُلُوا النَّفْسَ الَّتِي حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ إِلا بِالْحَقِّ

Take not life, which Allah hath made sacred,

In Islam, it is haram to take life of an innocent.

Allah knows Best!
Darul Ifta,
Darul Uloom Deoband
www.darulifta-deoband.com/home/en/qa/5677
+1 -0

Jump to page: