Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, sipraomer, abuzayd2k
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#226 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2019 13:08
@Arfatzafar

You're a good Muslim, brother. Why don't you put Islam before nationalism? You will support your country no matter how much they oppress Muslims? What's with this division of Indian Muslims, Pakistani Muslims, Kashmiri Muslims? Don't you believe in the hadith that the Ummah is like one body? You have Islam in common with us and with your fellow Indians nationality. Tell me which bond is stronger? And are you proud of your Indian identity more than your Islamic identity?
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 3
Rank Image
India
Brother
#227 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2019 13:18
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#228 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2019 13:19
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

I disagree a good muslim is a follower is a follower and i repeat is a follower of the Messenger of Allah (saw).

The one follows the path of Abdullah ibn ubay ibn salul.and supports the genocide and oppression of muslims.

Can only be described as a good Saluli.

+1 -1Dislike x 1Creative x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#229 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2019 13:22
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

Wow. That's why we don't like people who are against taqleed like Engr Mirza, Ghamdi etc. Coming with specious arguments and wrong (in this case pathetic) conclusions.
+1 -1Dislike x 1Optimistic x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#230 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2019 13:24

Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

Actually forget her. I have spent close to 15 years researching the Bangladesh issue...Do you want to discuss this?

Promise that you will not run away, open a thread on 1971 war and lets talk.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#231 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2019 13:26
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

I condemn the atrocities commited by Pakistan Army vehemently. I hate them for the crimes they did and I always take sides of Bangladeshi people. I don't worship my nation or my army. I worship One God and I suggest you do the same. As Allama Iqbal said:

Aye Mustafavi khaak main is butt ko mila de!
+3 -0Agree x 1Winner x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#232 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2019 13:39
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

"What aboutism".. is called a logical fallacy you Moron.

Our loyalty is to the oppressed and never to the oppressor. No matter who the oppressor is...to those who commit the oppression may Allahs wrath descend on them if not in this Dhuniyah then the akhirah.

Fact the daughters of Kashmir have been raped on an industrial scale and continue to be raped to this day..testimonies recorded by Human rights watch, Amenesty Internatnational, Physicians for Human rights... bear witness to this .before these Humanitarian organisations where banned by your mushrikin brothers from Kashmir.

Fudamentally we will be questioned about our action or inaction that took place in our lifetime I am one of older members here..I was born in 1973 .The fact is today in the year 2019 the people of Kashmir are victims of genocide and barabarity.

Now go and read verse 75 of Surah An-Nisa...give us your comments on that.

May Allah raise you amongst the ranks of yoyr mushrikin brethren serving in the barbaric armed
Occupation forces of India on the day of qiyamah ameen.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#233 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2019 13:53
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#234 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2019 14:14

Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

First time, I have seen this brother loosing the plot in this forum. He sounds seriously angry!

+0 -0Agree x 2Creative x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#235 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2019 14:24
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Alhamdulillah we have brothers like him otherwise not many on here speak up for the oppressed including you.
+0 -0
Rank Image
India
Brother
#236 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2019 14:27
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.
+0 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#237 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2019 14:40
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I am still trying to be very restrained. And not let the innercity part of me come out..and go full on Detroit Free Style on him.

But if anyone deserves the Detroit Freestyle treatment it is this guy.

Onlytime I have seen similar comments and justification for the genocide in Kashmir..It is usually by hardcore Hindu nationalists trolls on twitter, they usually use muslim names pretend to be Indian Muslims they make vile comments justifying the genocide of Kashmiris..with their main objective being to incite hatred amongst the wider Ummah for Indian Muslims.

With the usual reaction being from muslims around the world.." If these are the views of Indian Muslims, then next time they suffer genocide, communal violence, or victimisation from cow vigilantes and hindu mobs..then we should leave them to themselves and not support them."

So why is this guy trying to incite hatred towards Indian Muslims?...cannot see any other reason or objective for his moronic and imbecilic comments in his support for genocide and mass-rape in Kashmir.

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#238 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2019 14:44
+1 -0
Rank Image
#239 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2019 14:59
Please maintain respect for each other and Ulamaa (if topic is about a scholar) by avoiding accusations and slanderous comments. Also remember that in order for criticism to be constructive, it must be channeled in the right direction. If there is any doubt in a matter, it is better to ask, clarify or to remain silent rather than to speak ill of another person.
Images or videos (media) with people (eyes) is simply not permitted on muftisays.com public section to respect all opinions. If the video is beneficial, please convert it to audio format and repost. See this topic for help on video conversion to audio.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#240 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2019 15:08
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

Right from the begining of this thread you have taken a hardcore stance worthy of hindu nationalists You have shown unrelenting
Support to India and its occupation. Of Kashmir, sought to justify Indian occupation force prescence within Kashmir...Used the word Terrorism to describe the legitimate struggle of the Kashmiri people, for freedom from oppression and right to self-determination.

Not even a squeak from you has been heard condeming what has been happening to the Kashmiri people at the hands of the barbaric Indian occupation forces. You have been asked about your ghayra and your sense of shame by myself brothers xs11ax and Muadh Khan concerning the mass rape of the daughters of Islam in Kashmir.

Still you failed to offer any condemnation instead chosen to engage in what aboutisms.

Whatsmore you stated that your an Indian Muslim and if India is at war with any muslim country your loyalty is and will always be fully with India.

So the muslim nation of Kashmir is your enemy..the death of these vile filthy soldiers pains you...and you condemn the Kashmiris as Terrorists for defending the honour of their mothers and daughters .

If your a muslim then your comments are disgudt...You feel no pain or ghayrah at the rape of the daughters of Kashmir you are worthy of nothing but contempt.

If you are hindu nationalist pretending to be a muslim on these forums then you are worthy of equal contempt and disgust.

Let me tell you something the people of Kashmir will never surrender in their struggle and the cries and tears of daughters of Kashmir will not go unpunished if not in this dhunyah then it is guaranteed in the akhirah.

May Allahs wrath descend upon the Indian army that is oppressing the Kashmiri people and those who are supporting it ameen.

+1 -0Like x 1Ameen x 6

Jump to page: