Topic Appreciation
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, sipraomer, abuzayd2k
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#136 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2019 03:38
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

If BJP wins again then there is chance of war between India and Pakistan. War cannot be avoided. Even if not now then certainly in near future. The next decade is very important and will set the course of the current century. India will never tolerate a stronger Pakistan. India will not tolerate stronger Afghanistan under Taliban control. Israel can't tolerate Taliban. The whole West can't tolerate Taliban. US can't tolerate Israel's frustration. US can't tolerate China as super power. Ghazwa e Hind has been mentioned in the ahadith. It will happen and the current events are leading us to those events. Remember! That it is Hind which is going to attack us and not the other way around. She will only attack if she is confident that she is bigger, better and will win. For that Pakistan needs to adopt a weaker stance and the mistakes which our leadership is making are showing the green signal.
In short no one can undo the Divine plan. However, it is we who are going to decide that on which side we are on...
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#137 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2019 03:40
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

It's a sad day when a sister, who isn't even obligated to be on the battlefield, is displaying more heart and bravery than some of our Muslim brothers. :(
I would have commented more on this, however, I am too depressed at the state of affairs of the ummah to be able to think straight right now. :(

I'll just say that every action of a Muslim should be to endear ourselves to Allah. And one of the things that Allah found endearing about the Sahaba (RA) enough to mention it in the Quran was that they are fierce towards the disbelievers and soft-hearted towards their Muslim brothers. The Ummah of today is successfully exhibiting this trait in exactly the opposite way.
+1 -0Like x 1Creative x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#138 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2019 04:05
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

Don't be depressed. Things are going as planned. What do you expect from these "Oxford" graduates. They are rational and logical. They are not "foolish" enough to commit suicide and confront coalition of thugs. They can't fight the world. Only the unlettered Pakhtoons are mad enough to do so. Don't expect irrational decisions from "civilized" men. Courage will only be shown by sons of mountains and deserts.

We need to focus on only one thing. Our own spiritual, mental and physical preparation. I am more worried about women and children and men of weak iman that how will they bear hunger, famine, weather intoxication? How will little children bear the sounds of bombs when they easily get afraid by lightening. How will they bear the sounds of cannons, guns and missiles when they get afraid by sounds of angry fighting cats? Are we physically fit to do something meaningful if war occurs? Do we know how to fire a gun? Do we have adequate weapons and sufficient ammunition to kill as many enemy soldiers as possible before attaining shahadah? Are we as a whole prepared for these events? Are our men prepared? Are our women prepared? Are our children prepared? The touts will run away in their master's countries. The elite will run away. The rich will run away. However, the large number of us who have to live here. Are we prepared? Are we Really prepared?

Is war a joke? Is it a joke? Is it so easy? Is it another first person shooter? Is it a movie? Is it necessary that a person fighting has to die in the way of Allah? Can't he be injured or amputated? Is our iman high enough to bear the pain and remain steadfast? These are the questions which we have to ponder upon.

We need to improve our salah. We need to join a gym and start exercising. We need to have weapons and have sufficient weapon training. We also have to learn close hand to hand combat. We need to make ready our strength to the utmost of our capabilities. And we have very little time to prepare. We have to learn to live a simple life. Life without electricity. Life with intense heat and intense cold. Insufficient food and hunger. We need to learn Quran asap! Only Quran, dhikr and Salah will keep us motivated to keep going. To remain steadfast. To not submit and compromise.

These are the questions which we need to answer and ponder. Don't pray for war. Make dua that it must be delayed for as long as possible. Not because of fear of death. But because of fear of losing iman. Not because I am advising to remain in active or get lazy. But because I am advising to get prepared and take practical steps before the chaos is unleashed.
+6 -0Like x 3Winner x 3
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#139 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2019 04:19
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

The government has nothing to do with war. It can't and will not fight this war. This war will be fought by the civilians and only honest sunni army men. Forget the government. It will collapse in some days or months after the real war is started.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#140 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2019 05:06
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

Don’t get depressed Fod,these are only warm up battles,war is yet to come :)

Save your energies for that....

The umma is being sorted out through such events and is gradually being divided into two clearly defined camps:

• Those with Iman without even an iota of hypocrisy in their hearts

• Those with hypocrisy without even an iota of Iman in their hearts

Sipraomer is right,people will emerge whose only battle cry will be اَمِت اَمِت (kill,kill or Death,Death),they will not think of consequences...

+5 -0Like x 2Winner x 2
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#141 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2019 05:09
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

I am really sad. They succeeded in dividing India... and... they also succeeded in creating hatred between Muslims living in Eastern subcontinent and Western subcontinent.

Having difference of opinion about what approach to adopt for the revival of ummah is a different thing.
Having difference of opinion about how tabligh or any other institution of deen has to function is a different thing.

But! This kind of language and attitude about Muslims regardless of which nationality or area they belong to....? What is this....?

Is this called piety?
Is this called education?
Is this called culture?
Is this called civilization?
Is this called akhlaq?
Is this called traditionalism?
Is this called intelligence?
Is this called hikmah?

In Taza Khudaon Mein Bara Sub Se Watan Hai
Jo Pairhan Iss Ka Hai, Woh Mazhab Ka Kafan Hai

Country, is the biggest among these new gods!
What is its shirt is the shroud of Deen (Religion)

“All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.”

― Prophet Muhammad SAWS

Do we dislike the attitude of those Arabs who consider Non Arabs as low life?
Do we dislike the attitude of white who consider the black as animals?
Do we dislike the racism of Europeans because of which the Red Indians of Amercias and Australia got wiped out from the face of planet earth?
Do we consider Hitler's actions wrong when he mercilessly roasted the Jews on ethnic grounds?
Do we consider lynching of the blacks in USA as bad and inhumane?

And this roots things. Let me share some words of wisdom.

Ghulam Ahmed Qadiani was from Qadian and it is in India.
According to Dr.Israr Ahmed Rh who also migrated from India, Sir Syed Ahmed Khan laid the foundations of Hadith Rejection movement and guess what! Sir Syed was also from India.
Mr.Jinnah was from Indian Gujarat.

Please check your facts.

+4 -0Like x 1Agree x 1Winner x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#142 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2019 05:29
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Jinnah was from Gujrat?
I thought he was from Karachi...
+1 -0
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#143 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2019 05:43
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Jinnah's given name at birth was Mahomedali, and he was born most likely in 1876, to Jinnahbhai Poonja and his wife Mithibai, in a rented apartment on the second floor of Wazir Mansion near Karachi, now in Sindh, Pakistan but then within the Bombay Presidency of British India. Jinnah's family was from a Gujarati Ismaili background, though Jinnah later followed the Twelver Shi'a teachings.

The ancestors of Jinnah were Hindu of Lohana caste from Paneli Moti village in Gondal state in Kathiawar in Gujarat, India. But his grandfather was ostracized from the community because of being involved in the fishing business. Therefore his father became Muslim, though they were a liberal family.

After his death, his relatives and other witnesses claimed that he had converted in later life to the Sunni sect. His religion at the time of his death was disputed in multiple court cases. Jinnah was from a wealthy merchant background, his father was a merchant and was born to a family of textile weavers in the village of Paneli in the princely state of Gondal (Kathiawar, Gujarat); his mother was also of that village. They had moved to Karachi in 1875, having married before their departure.

search this in wiki

His ancestors

I was born in UK, Southampton when my father was studying MSC Tele Communications there and we returned to our home country when I was only one. Just because I was born there, doesn't make me British. I have spent my childhood in different cities because of my father's job in army and constant postings. But despite of that, I can't completely change or remove the Jatt genetics which I have inherited from my father who was born and raised in a village near Faisalabad. Despite of being born in Karachi, Mr.Jinnah couldn't speak urdu well. Urdu was a well established language in his time with a lot of rich literature and had got poets like Ghalib and Meer Taqi Meer etc.
+2 -0
Rank Image
India
Brother
#144 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2019 06:17
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

War is fought between soldiers who are trained professionals. It's not a job of people.

No country wants to involve in war because it causes destruction on large scale. Also Common people of both sides want peace and brotherhood in the region. If neighbouring countries have amiable relations, there is no need of high defence budget, rather these billions of rupees can be used in health, education, industries, development and welfare of people.

Why is China the best of friend of Pakistan...? What is common between both countries...? Nothing but enmity with India and this is why China will never allow Pakistan to have good relations with India.

Manufacturing of new weapons needs the market, tension between two rival countries opens the gate of market. Therefore, manufacturers of weapons would never like peace in specific parts of the world.

Sometimes manufacturer itself uses its weapons to prove how deadly the weapons are, so that the demand of their weapons go up.

War is a business for them and they want to see it keep flourishing.

+1 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#145 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2019 06:39
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

True everything you said is true. However, there is something special between war of India and Pakistan. Again I am not talking about politicians or senior army leaders. I am here talking about common man. There are ahadith which mention Ghazwat ul Hind so now the deen is involved in war between India and Pakistan and when deen is involved then the common man will do whatever he can to participate in this war because now this war is not an ordinary war but a holy one. Therefore, if India attacks Pakistan, then the people of Pakistan will participate in it and do whatever they can to be a part of it. Yesterday an unlettered worker in my father's agricultural land was talking to him on phone about Indo-Pak situation. Do you know what that unlettered one was saying? He was saying that we will not fight for money but only for Allah. He is a common villager with zero education and probably is not a regular namazi. (I am just guessing about his salah because I haven't met him but unfortunately people don't offer regular prayers, especially in villages.). If this is the thinking of a non practicing uneducated muslim then guess what will be the thinking and emotional state of practicing educated ones. Pakistan is not halwa. We have 200 million nuclear war heads (i.e. Pakhtoons) and in Ghazwat ul Hind every momin who can come here whether they are Afghanis, Irani Sunnis, Momineen of Central Asia, whoever will be able to come will come and who ever will be able to join will join because of the sacredness of this war. So our real fighters will be among the civilians without pay but with passion and eman and not from wage earning army.
+5 -0Like x 2Winner x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#146 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2019 07:46
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

I hope he's reunited with his family safe and sound.

I hope by the grace of Allah (SWT), he will accept Islam one day because of the generosity shown by Imran Khan and his government. Similarly, how Rasullulah (SAW) released many of POW of Badar despite 'Umar's (RA) objections. There are many examples like this in the Seerah.
+1 -2Dislike x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#147 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2019 07:55
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

Congratulations! You win the prize for the most idiotic comment in this thread. I don't think anyone can top that. Well done!

+3 -0Like x 1Creative x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#148 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2019 08:00
Imam Ali wrote:
View original post

Do you even know that Allah ta'ala liked the suggestion of Umar ibn al-Khattab رضي الله عنه?

Quote:
"It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war (and free them with ransom) until he had made a great slaughter (among his enemies) in the land. You desire the good of this world (i.e. the money of ransom for freeing the captives), but Allah desires (for you) the Hereafter. And Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise. Were it not a previous ordainment from Allah, a severe torment would have touched you for what you took."
Al-Qur'an 8:67-68
The previous Divine ordainment went as follows:

"Thereafter (is the time) either for generosity (i.e. free them without ransom) or ransom."
Al-Qur'an 47:4
+5 -0Like x 2Winner x 3Old x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#149 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2019 08:12
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Yes, I do, hence why I said "despite Umar's objection".

In the end Allah (SWT) still endorsed the ijtehad of Rasulullah (SAW) and Abu Bakr (RA). There many examples like this in the Seerah.
+1 -0Disagree x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#150 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2019 08:23
May Allah be pleased with you O Umar, Shayateen have always disliked you!
+2 -1Like x 1Dislike x 1Ameen x 3

Jump to page: