Topic Appreciation
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, sipraomer, abuzayd2k
Rank Image
India
Brother
#391 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 18:05
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

I am neither a Hyderabadi or vote for owaisi. I just presented my analysis.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#392 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 18:09

Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

East Pakistan:

1. Joined Pakistan in 1947
  2. Culturally different and closer to India
  3. Had problems with Pakistan ever since
  4. Lack of investment by Pakistan and lack of oppurtunities to Youth
  5. Pakistan's civlian and military tried to keep it together
  6. India stoked the fires of separation
  7. Became Bangladesh

Kashmir:

1. Joined India in 1947 (rightly or wrongly)
  2. Culturally different and closer to Pakistan
  3. Had problems with India ever since
  4. Lack of investment by India and lack of oppurtunities to Youth
  5. India's civlian and military tries to keep it together
  6. Pakistan stokes the fires of separation
  7. Will separate

Why is it so hard for you to grasp?

+1 -0Agree x 1Ameen x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#393 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 18:15
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

So is it wrong if Jihadis are supporting Pak army or army is supporting Jihadis. In the end each man will have what he intended. Those who are doing it for the sake of Allah will earn reward of Jihad and Pak army, if they're doing it for political interests, will gain nothing. Is it difficult for an ultra intelligent like you to grasp?
+5 -0Like x 1Disagree x 1Winner x 2
Rank Image
India
Brother
#394 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 18:20
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

Abey Jahil Pakistani,

It's metaphorically stated, you ignorant of history:

''In the seventeenth century the Mughal emperor Jahangir set his eyes on the valley of Kashmir while living in a house-boat on the mesmerizing Dal Lake and said,“Gar firdaus, ruhe zamin ast, hamin asto, hamin asto, hamin asto.”What Jahangir meant was that if there is ever a heaven on earth, it’s here, it’s here, it’s here.''
+0 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#395 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 18:24

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Never said anything even remotely close to what you are suggesting, in fact I am saying the opposite but since you believe me to be “Tarek Fattah” your judgement is clouded.

1. I am saying that I understand your position and stance.
  2. I am also saying that I also understand the position of Indian Muslims due to their precarious situation and circumstances.
  3. I am saying that I understand the actions of Pakistani civilian and military personnel in Bangladesh and Kashmir
  4. I am also saying that I understand actions of Indian civilian and military personnel in Kashmir
  5. I am saying that I understand the position of Indian Muslims on Kashmir
  6. I am also saying that I understand the position of Pakistani Muslims on Kashmir

Understand ≠ Agree

When you have a dialogue with someone you can come to “understand” their position and the rationale but it does not mean that you agree with it. You have emotional outbursts all the time and throw Takfeer around like confetti on Ulama so who am I to escape your rage?

You are powerless and if you had power you would kill me and my children in rage and I understand your hate so no issues.

I understand where Indian Muslims are coming from and I do not believe that Islamically it approaches selling Deen or Takfeer.

+0 -0Disagree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#396 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 18:28
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

Abay Jahil Indian,

Even I meant it metaphorically. For a Muslim, a place in this world should not be considered heaven, even metaphorically, if that is a famous haunt of Bollywood celebrities. Or a place for easy sinning. That is not to be considered some metaphorical heaven. It's prosperity should not be linked with riches.

Grow a brain cell for Allah's sake.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#397 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 18:29
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Ok fair enough. So you consider it a legitimate jihad?
Quote:
You have emotional outbursts all the time and throw Takfeer around like confetti on Ulama so who am I to escape your rage?

You are powerless and if you had power you would kill me and my children in rage and I understand your hate so no issues.

I've never made takfeer, ok? Stop spreading lies. And I'm not in rage. I consider you a big brother and I don't hate you.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#398 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 18:35
MFaiz wrote:
View original post

Pakistani infiltration despite barbed wires,tight security,Indian army positions all along the line of control,700,000 plus soldiers inside Kashmir occupying every inch of land,and Pakistanis still manage to infiltrate and attack ?

Either you are wrong or Indian army needs some serious training !
+1 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#399 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 18:41

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Facts:

Maulana Madani Saheb (HA) has worked diligently to assist Indian Muslims and to provide help to Indian Muslims and defended the cause of Islam.

My Perspective:

I ABSOLUTELY and CATEGORICALLY consider Kashmirees to be oppressed by India and their struggle to be Jihad.

I ABSOLUTELY and CATEGORICALLY disagree with the policies of Jamiat Ulama-e-Hind and Maulana Madani (HA).

I ABSOLUTELY and CATEGORICALLY now believe that Ulama made a mistake by backing India and not supporting the creation of Pakistan. It has taken me two decades to get here after thoroughly reading and analysing the reason of Shaykhul-Islam (Maulana) Hussain Ahmed Madani (RA) of supporting congress

Indian Perspective:

The forefathers of Arafatzar have lived in India for generations, it is their land. Kashmir is part of “his country”.  His country has an absolute right to defend it.

My grandfather also believed that it was his country so why should he opt for Pakistan? He was a simple person, neither a prophet not a political analyst.

Your Error!

You have no understanding or realisation of how hard it is for some Indian Muslims to survive in today's climate. Their "Nationalism" does not constitute Kuf'r or selling of Deen at all this is "Extremist Deobandi" thinking which you espouse.

P.S:I spoke to Maulana Madani Saheb (HA) for a few minutes about two months ago, I consider him to be a person of impeccable Taqwa and Sunnah.  Hazrat (HA) asked me to see him in person about some issues (non-political non-Kashmiri, non-Indian) where I wanted his opinion but I could not find time. 

+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#400 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 18:46
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

TTP respected only those deobandi Uluma who were supportive to them,they considered most of ulumae deoband 'Ulumae su' including some big names.Every non-Jihadi scholar was 'ulumae su' to them.Majority of them were illiterates,so they could not differentiate between fatwas but the books available to them and read before them were 'local translations' from Ibne Taymia RA or based on his books.
Correction: I am a witness in the sense that I heard it from a highly qualified educationist(my first cousins)who was kidnapped for ransom by TTP and reamained their captive for almost 8 months)
+3 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#401 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 18:49

ALIF wrote:
View original post

You are saying the opposite. I am saying that there were (and are) Deobandees who have supported TTP.

+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#402 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 18:50
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I understand that and that is the reason I give them benefit of doubt. I consider brother Arfatzafar a good practicing Muslim. He is just unable to understand a few things and that's because they've been fed this nationalism since they were born. Only thing which gets me is fatwa of Ulama which they issue to appease the mushrikeen and my reaction would've been the same if it was a Pakistani Alim (though I've retracted the statement.)
+1 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#403 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 18:51

Subramanian Swamy: 03MAR2019

Rajya Sabha MP, Fmr. Union Cabinet Minister, Harvard Ph.D in Economics; Professor, BJP National Exec. member

Loading tweet

I am happy that the OIC Secretariat has issued a statement that Babri Masjid should be re built on Ramjanmabhoomi. If the OIC does not disown this statement then Hindu can reclaim Kaaba as a shivaling

What is Shivaling?

A lingam (Sanskrit: लिङ्गम्, IAST: liGga, lit. "sign, symbol or mark"), sometimes referred to as linga or Shiva linga, is an abstract or aniconic representation of the Hindu deity Shiva in Shaivism.[1] It is a votary symbol revered in temples, smaller shrines, or as self-manifested natural objects.[2][3] The lingam is often represented within a lipped, disc-shaped platform called a yoni that symbolizes the goddess Shakti.[1][4]Lingayats wear a lingam inside a necklace, called Ishtalinga.[5][6]

Hindu Belief:

"Some" hindus believe that Al-Hajr Al-Aswad (the Black stone) is actually a symbol of Shiva.

In Simple Language:

Lingam and yoni pertains to sexual organs of male and female

+1 -0Facepalm x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#404 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 19:01
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

That is true...

Deobandis considered them their own,and supported them,specially those related to Haqqania Madrasa,like Ml Samiul haq RA and Sher Ali Shah sahib RA.They used to find excuses for some of the hardcore criminal activities of TTP (like kidnaps for ransom etc) by saying TTP needs to collect fund for Jihad :)

When someone close to us was kidnapped by TTP we approached Sher Ali Shah sb RA for help,he gave us a reference letter but defended their actions citing: "Jihad requires money,what else can the poor boys do" ?
+5 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#405 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2019 19:15
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

May Allah,s curse be upon them
They are disgusting :(
+0 -0Agree x 2Ameen x 3