View original post
1. If the ‘Shura’ “people in charge” are open sinners are we meant to follow them?
No, the Shura has not committed any sins and they are a continuation. It is Maulana Saad (HA) who has gone ROGUE.
- During his lifetime, Maulana Inaamul-Hasan Kandhalwi (RA) REFUSED to make his son Maulana Zubair-ul Hasan (RA) but following the Sunnah of Sahaba (RA) formed a 10 member Aalami Shura which consisted of ten workers from three countries in 1993
- The 3rd Ameer of Tableeghi Jamaat, Maulana Inaamul-Hasan Kandhalwi (RA) passed away in June 1995.
- In June 1995 after the passing away of Maulana Inaamul-Hasan Kandhalwi (RA), 10 member Aalami Shura created an advisory team for Markaz Nizamuddin which included Maulana Izaharul Hasan, Maulana Mohammad Umar Sb Palanpuri, Miyan Ji Meharab Sb, Maulana Zubairul Hasan sb, and Maulana Saad. All members of this council were becoming Faisal (decision maker) turn by turn. Maulana Saad (HA) was 30 days and had no formal experience with Tableeghi Jamaat and this decision was objected to at the time.
- Maulana Saad (HA) remains as part of the Shura from 1995-2015
- In 2015 or thereabouts, Maulana Saad (HA) BREAKS away from Shura and CLAIMS to be Ameer.
2. If one is creating diversions within the effort of tallish and going against the sunnah&quran should those individuals step down
Yes, see above. Maulana Saad (HA) has gone ROGUE and taken over by force.
3. Please tell me from Quran and Sunnah how “Tablighi Jamaat” is Acting according to the Quran and the Sunnah and they are not just following local traditions
Unfortunately, Maulana Saad (HA) has taken over as a personality based on linage so there is no Qur’aan and Sunnah to justify.
4. Islam or leadership never passed down through lineage can anyone prove are tell me what effort Mr. Saad Sahib has made since leaving Madrassah,
It can e.g. Prophet Suliman (AS) was the son of Prophet Dawood (AS) and inherited both Kingdonm and Prophethood.
Loading Qur'aan Verse
Loading Qur'aan Verse
So if a son is able and worthy he can inherit a rank or stature but in the case of Maulana Saad (HA) he was never active in Tableegh and never trusted with anything.
He has just taken over based on thuggery.
5. Who should I follow, Blackburn or Dewsbury? Both of them are quoting Hadith and Quran ayaats in their efavour so who is distorting the truth and who is telling the truth?
Have said all of the above, your Amal (action) in Britain has nothing to do with this clash. You should act for the sake of Allah Ta’ala and engage in the work.
Although this dispute is disturbing, it is neither preventing you nor obstructing you from engaging in Tableegh.
If you personally feel inclined towards Blackburn Shura then engage in the work with them.