report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 25th December 2018 21:15
mSiddiqui wrote:
View original post

That's good! Also make du'a for others who attended.

Quote:
He should be a complete role model.

Complete role model is only Rasulullah صلى الله عليه وسلم. Everyone else is fallible.

+2 -0Like x 1Agree x 3Winner x 1
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#33 [Permalink] Posted on 25th December 2018 21:25
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Thus begins hazrat worship!

Thou shalt be a loser.

Great post sister, poignant and precise
+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#34 [Permalink] Posted on 25th December 2018 21:28
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

You're misunderstanding what I am saying. Just dead the topic. I made a mistake. You people think I out to get MTJ. I am just pointing out something he is doing that will cause those people present to think these things are okay. I now realize how pointless it is to discuss on this forum. You are stating things which are already understood on my part. Brother Muadh pointed out a legitimate error of mine. I worked towards rectifying it. You are just being extra.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#35 [Permalink] Posted on 25th December 2018 21:32
mSiddiqui wrote:
View original post

Ok.
السلام علیکم
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#36 [Permalink] Posted on 25th December 2018 21:35
mSiddiqui wrote:
View original post

If Muadh pointed out the error, it isn't a pointless forum then, is it?

If sister bint e aisha is also pointing out something else, then credit to her too.

We learn from our mistakes so please carry on Positively. You have accepted whatever you found to be correct as per your understanding, so carry on with the good of it and let's all learn from it.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#37 [Permalink] Posted on 25th December 2018 21:41
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

But they will never answer for MTJ's Silence. They will justify his haram method of Tabligh. She is stating obvious things about Our Beloved Prophet sallahu alayhi wa sallam being a Complete role model and that he is Masoom and other Umaatis aren't. I still feel that he is playing a very big hand in promoting RIS as a whole if a person goes to his TariqJameelOffical page he has videos up promoting his arrival etc. Yes, my wording was incorrect and I could have made my opening statement a bit better. But the facts are clear that he attends this function and does not condemn any of their actions openly. To the point where his face along with others are printed on a physical card (even thou I believe that digital is 100% haram as well).
+3 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#38 [Permalink] Posted on 25th December 2018 21:44
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Brother Muadh is very condescending in his way of writing. I understand because my sin was grave. So I accepted my mistake.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#39 [Permalink] Posted on 25th December 2018 22:15
mSiddiqui wrote:
View original post

No one will justify any Haram's InshaAllah. If they err, they are given the chance to rectify themselves.

In the case of Maulana Jameel, then yes he has been defended where he wasn't wrong and he has also been pointed out when he has been wrong! So please don't think otherwise.

Here is a fine example of Muadh pointing out an error of one of his own teachers www.muftisays.com/forums/27-sharing-portal/7502-rulings-o...
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#40 [Permalink] Posted on 25th December 2018 22:22

Lets try this again perchance Allah Ta'ala opens all your hearts towards Hidayah and saves from falling into sins!

Maulana Tariq Jameel (HA) on Sunday

risconvention.com/program/

No mention of the Music program anywhere...

Concert on Monday

risconvention.com/arrahman/

Presumption is HARAM

يَـٰٓأَيُّہَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ ٱجۡتَنِبُواْ كَثِيرً۬ا مِّنَ ٱلظَّنِّ إِنَّ بَعۡضَ ٱلظَّنِّ إِثۡمٌ۬‌ۖ وَلَا تَجَسَّسُواْ وَلَا يَغۡتَب بَّعۡضُكُم بَعۡضًا‌ۚ أَيُحِبُّ أَحَدُڪُمۡ أَن يَأۡڪُلَ لَحۡمَ أَخِيهِ مَيۡتً۬ا فَكَرِهۡتُمُوهُ‌ۚ وَٱتَّقُواْ ٱللَّهَ‌ۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ تَوَّابٌ۬ رَّحِيمٌ۬

[49:12] O you who have believed, avoid much [negative] assumption. Indeed, some assumption is sin. And do not spy or backbite each other. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his brother when dead? You would detest it. And fear Allah ; indeed, Allah is Accepting of repentance and Merciful.

What makes you all THINK that Maulana Tariq Jameel (HA) even knows what is happening the NEXT DAY of his program?

mSiddiqui wrote:
View original post

As I already said...

If the Noor of Hidayah has penetrated your heart you will feel guilty for commiting a sin but if your Nafs (EGO) is strong you will always make excuses for XYZ and do everything except accept your fault and feel guilty.

I know that you clearly and candidly understand plain English. You have CLEARLY understood that the Music concert is THE NEXT DAY. You have no evidence or proof to suggest that Maulana Tariq Jameel (HA) even knows about the program…YET you continue to break the command of Allah Ta’ala and continue to make PRESUMPTIONS and continue to SLANDER!

Carry on, the day is coming when you will face Allah Ta’ala.

Personal Experience with a Mufti

A Mufti had a program a few years ago and he was also slandered RIGHT HERE on this forum. I sent him some messages. The reason for his slander was not because of free mixing but because the next day (at the same event) someone controversial was also speaking.

He replied that he KNEW NOTHING about what was happening BEFORE or AFTER. A person of Sunnah invited him to an event overseas, he flew overseas, someone was going to drive him to a place to give a talk etc.

He made an international call back to me immediately and we spoke about it. The reason for his slander on Muftisays had NOTHING to do with him. He was confused and perplexed and asked my advice so I advised him to cancel which he could not at the last time.

Fortunately the organisers had a problem and they switched his program so INSTEAD of giving the talk at the Hall, they asked him to speak somewhere else were apologetic. That suited him just fine so he just spoke at the other place. In other words, he didn’t know and when he knew Allah Ta’ala changed the plan so he NEVER shared anything with the controversial speaker.

The SLANDER at Muftisays continued because they knew nothing about it. A person of Tasawuff was leading the charge on the BACKBITING and SLANDER of this Mufti.

I also got busy and never knew about the change.

When he returned home, we spoke on the phone and he said, “I don’t know anything about forums but WHY do these people who are speaking about me ASSUME that I even knew what happens in a foreign country BEFORE and AFTER my talk? I was invited to an event, a pious Maulana suggested that I give a talk which I did at his recommendation. I did not even know the locals. The people who picked me at the Airport were also in Sunnah. I am busy and I hardly read or google things so what makes people ASSUME that I know things which have nothing to do with me”?

He also said, "I know nothing about the person whatsoever. I don't know what he said, I don't know what context he said it in, I don’t know what he meant, I have no knowledge. My talk was on Salah. Why do people think that in the middle of my talk, I should switch tracks and issue a warning about something and someone whom I have no direct knowledge or background about? It is Islamically unacceptable!"

Presumption of Innocence

I know that Maulana Tariq Jameel Saheb (HA) usually trusts some local person and hardly bothers about local events. Wherever his hosts (whom he trusts) take him, he goes etc.

Imagine that Maulana Tariq Jameel (HA) knows nothing about a Music program at the same venue the next day, would you stand in front of Allah Ta’ala for your words and answer for your slander and accusations?

mSiddiqui wrote:
View original post

central-mosque.com/index.php/Civil/video-and-photography....

1. 22 Ulama DISAGREE with you!
  2. Mufti Zarwali Khan (HA) on digitial photography EVEN when someone considers it Haram.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxIhJq5u69Q

As I said, lets see if the Noor of Hidayah has penetrated your heart or your Nafs (Ego) rules your life!

I know that your mind is clearly understanding every word of what I am saying!

+2 -2Dislike x 2Disagree x 1Optimistic x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#41 [Permalink] Posted on 25th December 2018 22:26
I agree with you. Ulama or any muslim should never patronize, attend, support these type of events that are clearly misguidance under the disguise of guidance. 20 years ago the whole world would be completely stunned to see MTJ at such events. But today it has become so common and even acceptable that even those who are against such events are no longer shocked by it.

I vaguely remember when duffs were introduced in nasheeds (amongst deobandis). It caused a controversy as duffs were alien to us. Now some people seem to be fine with full blown music and nasheed concerts.

As kids we would go in jamaat to different towns and countries. We would come across scholars/imams with stubble beards. That used to be a big thing to us. But now you get clean shaven Islamic speakers and it's all good.

Our parents used to send us to school with a letter to exempt us from Christmas celebrations. We were taught by our ustaads not to have anything to do with Christmas. But now you have a deobandi institution handing out Christmas cards to their neighbours.

The world has shifted a lot in the last 20 years. Honestly sometimes it feels like I'm the only one that's noticed. So many things we were taught to stay away from has now become fine.
+2 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#42 [Permalink] Posted on 25th December 2018 23:14
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

In the first link: risconvention.com/program/ it shows a music program right after his lecture. We have already moved away from the AR Rahman lecture. You can't see past your nose and you keep bringing it up, when I clearly wrote that it was my mistake. I already moved away from that.

That is their opinion for which they do not have a single Shari Daleel. I just said my point about his face being printed on a piece of paper. I wrote my other point not to argue with you. Yes, my brother Muadh I understand everything you are saying.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#43 [Permalink] Posted on 25th December 2018 23:34
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

The keyboard Colonel strikes again. Look at those lines above his explanations. What a beautiful use of the forum tools. Amazing! Honestly, I'm pretty sure you started your escapade without reading my previous posts. But only if you just read, that I already accepted my mistake. Your pure heart which is 1 in a million made me realize my mistake. My Taubah is InshaAllah Ta'ala complete brother. The tears have already dried. The first post has already been edited to your liking.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#44 [Permalink] Posted on 26th December 2018 00:01
+4 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#45 [Permalink] Posted on 26th December 2018 00:14
Some time ago, there was an Islamic exhibition and we visited it.

A year later, due to its success, many prominent figures were also invited. Very famous celeb scholars too.

My kids wanted to go again to see the scholars in the least.

They found no reason to attend the exhibition except that so and so scholar was going to be there for a very short period of time.

I refused and asked my kids to name me any other reason why we should go to a haram filled Islamic exhibition.

They were unable to, but simply the name(s) attributed along the exhibition seemed enough for them.

A clear deception by the organisers, an error of the scholars to partake. Unfortunately, this goes on and has become the norm now.

It hurts to see this happen and I can see where the OP is coming from.

If I were in Toronto and local to this event then I'd probably feel the same way I felt with the exhibition, regardless of the extent of their part in it. For all I could see was "Islamic exhibition" "Scholar ABC" same day or different day, it's linked and misleading.

The scholars attendance didn't make it halal, the rest of it was still the same haram as last time. Or was that the idea to make people from other backgrounds attend, by adding to them to the list!

I understand and fully appreciate also what Muadh is saying and fully agree with him too, but at the end of the day, the Ulama have a responsibility to check the background to what they are attending to and not fall prey to such vile things.

Sharing a platform or partaking in a minute discussion is enough for an innocent man to be imprisoned for links with terrorism in this day and age, all the Ulama should be more vigilant, otherwise they are lacking in their responsibilities in my opinion.
+4 -0Like x 2Agree x 1

Jump to page: