Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

It seems the more I make dua, the worse things get.

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 14th December 2018 09:36
Allah tests those whom He loves. Rasulullah صلى الله عليه وسلم said:

“If Allah intends good for someone, then he afflicts him with trials.” (Bukhari 5321)

report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Winner x 3
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 14th December 2018 09:50
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

I know a sister on youtube. She was born American Christian, then Hindu and now Muslim. She is maybe above 50 or 60 and from her very birth or maybe when she was 2 to 3 years, she has been suffering with cancer. If you read her comments, you will see that she is very cheerful and always positive. Her parents have died and she is constantly on bed. What about that?

What about those who are born during war in their land and die in war?

I was watching a documentary, in which it was being told that in India Bombay, the slums live miserably even compared to animals. Previously 1000 families had access to 1 toilet. Now they have "upgraded" and one toilet is used by 500 families. And do you know what the narrator said next. When one toilet will be available for 50 families then it will be considered that the situation is "ideal". (It's not a joke google it).

Millions of people in India are born on footpaths, marry on footpaths and die on footphaths? What about that?

Visit this link and then tell me. Are you in worse condition than this person? tinyurl.com/y8hwuctr

Believing in Qadr is part of our faith. Remember that.

Also, let me tell you one thing. Try it. I have heard of more than one instances where the doctors announced that so and so person is incurable. However, after days of constant listening the recitation of full Quran daily, the disease no matter it was cancer or T.B was totally gone and doctors totally astonished after seeing the results.

This is my own karguzari. During four months, I caught Malaria and was vomitting and nothing was going down my throat. Almost 10 days had passed. I got very slim, eyes yellow. However, the sathis there said to me that some buzurg have told him that if I recite Surah Fateha 7 times with durood in the beginning and end and blow it on water and drink it and do this ritual whenever I have to drink water. In addition to that after every fardh prayer if I do this and blow it on my hands and then rub my hands all over my body then Insha Allah , I will be cured within 3 days. By Allah after 3 days without medicine I was cured.

I can share many other examples here but the real thing to remember is that it must be done with firm yaqeen.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 14th December 2018 09:55
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Allah does not charge a self (anything) except its capacity; it has whatever it has earned, and against it is whatever it has acquired. Our Lord, do not take us to task in case we forget or we make mistakes. Our Lord, and do not burden us with an obligation as You burdened (the ones) who were before us. Our Lord, and do not over-burden us with whatever is beyond our capability. And be clement towards us, and forgive us, and have mercy on us. You are our Supreme Patronizer, so give us victory over the disbelieving people." (2:286)

Loading Qur'aan Verse

No response can be more powerful and more truthful and convincing than this one. I challenge.
+2 -0Ameen x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 14th December 2018 09:59
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Shaykh Ahmed Deedat Rh worked for the deen of Allah for 40+ years but the he suffered with disease for the last couple of years. Couldn't move or talk.

Do you think that Allah punished him or do you think that Allah was going to increase his maqaam more so that is why he gave him that disease in this dunia to reward him immensely in Akhirah.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 14th December 2018 10:05

xs11ax wrote:
View original post

I need to come down to your city when are you free for Kebab night? Text me.

Lets roll...

No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 14th December 2018 10:05
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Play Quran Audio in front of your son. Daily one quran full. Then report here what happened. And also, I prayed for you sincerely during Jumah Prayer. Insha Allah your problem will be solved soon. The dawn is near. Don't worry.

Allah ke saath shartain na lagao. Allah sey achi umeed rakho. Don't ever lose hope in Allah's mercy. Satan is teasing you and misleading you. Don't listen to him. Insha Allah your son will be cured. Trust me. Think positive.

An Atheist reverted to Islam because his daughter was seriously sick and the doctors told him that she will die in few hours. She was in the operation theatre at time. That atheist came to a separate room and thought. Oh God! If you are truly there then I am asking you this favour for the first time of my life. Cure my daughter and I will search for the true religion of yours. After half an hour of praying, he came back. The doctors were bewildered and told him that the disease has been reversed. They were giving him scientific explanations for what happened. He was smiling in the heart and he finally came to the truth. Then he did some research and finally came to Islam.

+1 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 14th December 2018 10:08
Brother xs11ax,

You are strong, stronger than most of us and your strength is being tested! do not let it fail you. Be stronger and don't question it as these questions come from Shaitan. The minute you start failing these tests, Shaitan will over power you and you will fail.

I hope I'm not being harsh or too straight forward and I hope you don't take the impression that what I'm saying is bog standard advice. I'm speaking of experiance too.

Without going into much detail, all I can advise you at the moment is to understand the Hadith and Verses that have already been shared.

I know what it feels like when all the doors are closing in on you, when there is no way out. You feel trapped, betrayed, let down, picked upon, rejected, weak and so on.

In my situations, I would convince myself that I'm fortunate that Allah has picked me for this test because it shows me that He loves me. He's pushing me to my limits, He's testing me to my breaking point! But I'm not going to give up that easy.

Sometimes we find that the best solution for us is that we are no longer in this world! These are whispers of the henchmen.

I tried many things and mostly found peace in Istigfaar!

Anyone who asks me for advice - no matter how minor or major it is, I give them my little secret. I call it my secret because it works. Don't expect a cure, instead find peace in what is happening around you. I found many times that instead of the situation being turned in my favour, I felt content in the outcome wether it was in my favour or not and that pain vanished, i.e. the problem could still be there but there was something that helped overcome that problem. It's difficult to explain without going into much detail, but be strong and have faith.

+3 -0Like x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 14th December 2018 10:15
I 'll make dua for you.

I had health issues discussed with my brother,
He had more issues than me - I cant even think of me in his place.
I and he, went to a Doctor who is our friend. My brother wanted to get guidance about his child's health.
Doctor said about his son's story, who is MR... he must be of my age.
That Doctor is a very senior, also a buzurg,- Last week we met in a purana jode - he gave me an advice "You guys dont know how to live with disease"

Once I was having illness, I read Taalem that day in masjid.
In Fazail e Sadaqah, the chapter was about illness. One buzurg used to ask Allah, "Ya Allah, what good deed did i do; you have honored me with a Disease. usually it is for your beloved ones. "(Closer Meaning)
I felt very relaxed when I read that...
I had health issues and other depressions in Hajj; I read the Hadith about sufferings in Hajj - I felt so happy.... Because Best Hajj is with more sufferings...

Please read Fazail e Sadaqah Daily (At least twice a day - morning and before sleeping), Bro....
PM me your name, son's name; for dua.
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 14th December 2018 10:21
@xs11ax

You are already a saint and you can become a mega saint. Just keep on holding the rope of Allah tight. Don't lose hope. In Raiwind I literally saw a person of normal head size with full beard Ma Sha Allah but he was hardly two feet tall. I saw another person who didn't have legs and was climbing the stairs of Markaz with his hands. During tashkil there was a guy in our jamaat who was partially blind. There are many people in this world suffering with various problems.

The point is to keep moving forward. This negative feelings are temporary. Don't allow them to get hold of you. Cheer up. This world will end soon. Don't do anything stupid. You are wise and strong. Don't lose hope. Allah is stronger than your imagination.

To hell with doctors and their stupid analysis. It is Allah who has the cure. He is guiding you towards Him. Now is the time to focus on only Him and nothing else. Only He can save your kid. Only He can help you. May Allah give your child and all the children of this ummah complete health mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually.
+0 -0Ameen x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 14th December 2018 10:33
جزاك الله خيرا و احسن الجزاء for everyone's duas.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 14th December 2018 10:34
In direct response to the title of the thread

Quote:
It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “A person will still be answered so long as his du’aa’ does not involve sin or severing ties of kinship, and so long as he does not become impatient.” It was said: O Messenger of Allaah, what does being impatient mean? He said: “Saying, I said du’aa’, and I said du’aa’, and I did not receive any response, then he becomes frustrated and stops saying du’aa’.” Narrated by Muslim (2735).
+3 -0Winner x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 14th December 2018 10:36
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Come anytime inshallah. Let me know day before please. I'm free tonight if you like. Sorry couldn't answer your call. Need to keep my phone free. Waiting for the hospital to call.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#28 [Permalink] Posted on 14th December 2018 10:51
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Brother, over the years I have learnt to live with what Allah has chosen for me. I realised very early that my life is never going to be easy. I'm at peace with that. But seeing my kids suffer is going to break me.

I don't know if there is anything in it but just before fajr I dreamt I was chasing black beetles around my grandmother's house (that's where I grew up as my mother didn't want me). I managed to kill all the beetles. Then I saw another beetle which was very big. At least 5 times bigger than the other beetles. I chased it to try and kill it but it got away.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#29 [Permalink] Posted on 14th December 2018 11:09
Part of a lengthy answer of a similar Q&A

From the writings of Ibn al-Jawzi concerning this matter. He (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

I think part of the test is when a believer supplicates and receives no response, and he repeats the du’aa’ for a long time and sees no sign of a response. He should realize that this is a test and needs patience.

What a person experiences of waswaas when the response is delayed is a sickness which needs medicine, I have experienced this myself. A calamity befell me and I supplicated and did not see any response, and Iblees started to lay his traps. Sometimes he said : The generosity (of Allaah) is abundant and He is not miserly, so why is there a delay?

I said to him: Be gone, O cursed one, for I have no need of anyone to argue my case and I do not want you as a supporter!

Then I told myself: Beware of going along with his whispers, for if there was no other reason for the delay except that Allaah is testing you to see whether you will fight the enemy, that is sufficient wisdom.

My soul (nafs) said: How could you explain the delay in the response of Allaah to your prayers for relief from this calamity?

I said: It is proven with evidence that Allaah, may He be glorified and exalted, is the Sovereign, and the Sovereign may withhold or give, so there is no point in objecting to Him.

2 – The wisdom behind that is proven in definitive evidence. I may think that something is good, but wisdom does not dictate it, but the reason for that may be hidden, just as a doctor may do things that appear outwardly to be harmful, intending some good purpose thereby. Perhaps this is something of that nature.

3 – There may be an interest to be served by delay, and haste may be harmful. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “A person will be fine so long as he does not become impatient and says, ‘I prayed but I did not receive any answer.’”

4 – The response may be withheld because of some fault in you. Perhaps there was something dubious in what you ate or your heart was heedless at the time when you said the du’aa’, or your punishment is being increased by means of your need being withheld, because of some sin from which you have not repented sincerely.

So look for some of these reasons, so that you might achieve your aim.

5 – You should examine the intention behind this request, because attaining it may lead to more sin, or prevent you from doing some good, so withholding it is better.

It was narrated that one of the salaf used to ask Allaah to help him to go out on campaign, but a voice called out to him: If you go out on campaign you will be taken prisoner, and if you are taken prisoner you will become a Christian!

6 – Perhaps losing what you have missed out on will cause you to turn to Allaah and getting it will distract you from Him. This is obvious, based on the fact that were it not for this calamity you would not have turned to Him, because the real calamity is what distracts you from Him, but what makes you stand before Him is good for you and is in your best interests.

If you ponder these things you will focus on what is more beneficial for you, such as correcting a mistake or seeking forgiveness or standing before Allaah and beseeching Him, and forget about what you have missed out on . End quote.

Sayd al-Khaatir (59-60).

And Allaah is the Source of strength.
+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#30 [Permalink] Posted on 14th December 2018 11:33
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

This is what people have been telling me all my life. That I am stronger than others. The truth is I am no stronger than anyone else, but I have been forced to stay strong on the outside for the people around me. Inside is something different. If I had someone to unload all my burden onto then I would. Instead I have always been the one to take other people's burdens. I could handle that. But seeing my kids suffer is too much.
No post ratings

Jump to page: