Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

How soon do you think The Mahdi will arrive?

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Topic Poll

Please vote to view the results or click here to see results
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Taalibah, bint e aisha, thechozenone
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#181 [Permalink] Posted on 26th September 2019 15:15
Ridhwan wrote:
View original post

My inner feeling tells me that the next 10 years are very important and can be a game changer for the fate of this ummah.

For me the defeat of Soviet Union and now US and NATO is a sign which mustn't be ignored.

What is to happen. Only Allah knows best. I don't believe or trust the Jewish/Devilish Occult mumbo jumbo. Only have a strong feeling that something major is going to happen looking at the political and psychological situation of the world today.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Earth
Brother
#182 [Permalink] Posted on 26th September 2019 17:14
I've posted a hypothetical analysis on topic yet seems to irk and hard to digest.

We can't specify dates but we can only guess. Are you sure that's not contradictory?

Earlier in the thread you mentioned,
"Therefore, I guess if Imam Mahdi as the Mujaddid is coming soon then within the next 11 years he must arrive. Means it is possible that he comes before or near 2030."

My analysis is guess work also however with the added zest of coincidently matching some sinister dates and numbers that have both occult and Judiac significance. Jewish await a messiah not the Russians. I am satisfied that we only need to study expectations from Judaic perspective to form an authoritative narrative because being granular to the letter is simply in the nature of the Jews. They do rituals to the minute detail, the cow type colour etc in surah al baqarah should suffice as a lesson. After all it is their (jewish/shiite) messiah not anyone else's that they can grab anyone of the street and anoint him on a random day that has no significance.

Please don't be alarmed or consider it a violation of some sacred law when dates are mentioned ... they're only guesses after all. I'm not a fortune teller honestly and don't plan on giving up my day job just yet.
+1 -0Agree x 1Creative x 1Optimistic x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#183 [Permalink] Posted on 26th September 2019 18:29
Ridhwan wrote:
View original post

There is no point in arguing. However, I would point one thing that there is a difference between analyzing the situation on political grounds (or trying to deduce the time through ahadith) and using Jewish Occult beliefs or pointing out their co-incidences.

What I am trying to say is that let them use their dark knowledge and let us utilize our religious resources and prepare accordingly.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#184 [Permalink] Posted on 27th September 2019 14:01
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Quote:
There is no point in arguing. However, I would point one thing that there is a difference between analyzing the situation on political grounds (or trying to deduce the time through ahadith) and using Jewish Occult beliefs or pointing out their co-incidences.

Poor jews....

They had a hard time waiting for their promised Messiah, and when he came they refused to acknowledge him :

Jewish thinking about the end times has been conditioned by the unique historical experiences of the Jewish people. Almost from the moment that 8th century BCE prophets began to predict a future messiah, candidates to step into those apocalyptic shoes appeared. It is because of their enthusiasm about Messiah that there have been so many fraudulent messiahs in the past amongst jews. Their search for messiah always resulted in disappointments and bloodshed as a reward.Their concept of Messiah is that of a ‘king’ who will lead Jewish people to their past glory. When the true Messiah came, they refused to recognise him because He, Syedena ISA Alaihe Salam did not match their criteria of a warrior king, he instead taught them to put themselves right, reconnect with Allah swt and keep focus on the kingdom in heavens. They simply refused him :(

During the time of Jesus, he and at least three others (Simon ben Joseph, Athronges, and Menahem ben Judah) were thought to be the anointed one.

Some of them believed that Cyrus the Great was the messiah. Many believed that Judah the Maccabee was the messiah as he established an independent Jewish state that lasted a hundred years until 63 BCE when the Romans moved in.

Messiahs often brought bloodshed with them, but Simon bar Kokhba outshined them all. In 132 CE he launched a carefully prepared revolt against Rome, while supportive rabbis designated him as the messiah whom they had long awaited. For two and half years the Jews under Simon enjoyed an independent state, but Rome was not to be put off forever. Emperor Hadrian amassed a huge army and launched a counteroffensive that led to hundreds of thousands of deaths—both Jewish and Roman. After the inevitable Jewish defeat the slaughter continued, with most of the Jewish population of Judea killed or sold into slavery. Scholars were put to the sword, ancient scrolls burned, and Jews were forbidden from entering Jerusalem.

Nevertheless the list of claimants grew. Throughout the centuries Jewish would-be messiahs arose, some of them commanding huge followings. Moses of Crete assured his 7th century followers that he would lead them across the water to the ancient homeland on foot. He disappeared after directing the faithful to throw themselves into the sea. A thousand years (and at least ten messiahs later) Sabbatai Zevi led a huge movement of Jews and proclaimed himself the messiah. Each of his bizarre episodes, including his marriage to a former prostitute, encouraged his followers in their apocalyptic expectations until, at last under pressure from the Turkish sultan, he converted to Islam.

One would think that with such a record of failed messiahs Jewish believers would forego their eschatological expectations forever...and some did. As the Diaspora continued through the centuries, as messiahs came and went, some scholars contemplated the possibility that the ancient prophecies were simply wrong. Others began to believe that they instead were meant to predict a gradual societal evolution toward a restored, peaceful, and prosperous future. Still others clung to the hope that a personal messiah—the real thing—would someday arrive.

It was the creation of Israel which energised them once again and restored their hopes in the coming messiah...

(Summarised from a book on jewish history)

+2 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#185 [Permalink] Posted on 27th September 2019 16:35
Quote:
There concept of Messiah is that of a ‘king’ who will lead Jewish people to their past glory. When the true Messiah came, they refused to recognise him because He, Syedena ISA Alaihe Salam did not match their criteria of a warrior king, he instead taught them to put themselves right, reconnect with Allah swt and keep focus on the kingdom in heavens. They simply refused him :(

Is it just me or does anyone else get that feeling of irony when reading this? :P

What I don't quite understand is all this talk about hastening the arrival of Dajjal or (Messiah for Jews). I mean, from the little that I have read up on this, it might seem that Dajjal already revealed himself to the Jews and that all that is left is his "emergence" into mainstream society. Their prophecies talk of them being made the kings of the world with his arrival, and isn't that pretty much already the case? The Jews control almost all aspects of world's major resources, events, etc.
Even one of the accounts by the Sahaba talks about how the Jews were dancing and celebrating around Ibn Sayad once after a battle after which he disappeared amongst them never to be seen again. That is kind of a hint towards "a big victory" having happened for them.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Earth
Brother
#186 [Permalink] Posted on 28th September 2019 02:06
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

A book whose title I won't disclose, as at advice of senior ulema the author removed from circulation, mentioned in detail about Ibn Sayyad and that he could potentially be the human vessel for the entity of Dajjal (who in turn was a Jinn imprisoned by Sayyidana Suleiman alayhis salaam). The suggestion being that Dajjal is a fusion of man and jinn.

The book is lengthy but an interesting read.
+0 -0Old x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#187 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2019 07:28
Ridhwan wrote:
View original post

Why was the author advised as such?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Earth
Brother
#188 [Permalink] Posted on 30th September 2019 17:06
No idea, all he stated was that there is (always) goodness in adhering to advice of seniors/elders. I don't think it had anything to do with ibn Sayyad as he is established through hadith. Likely for other reasons.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#189 [Permalink] Posted on 4th October 2019 17:58
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Quote:
From what I can tell, no one is even considering the implications if The Mahdi were to arrive. Around 70% of those who voted on the poll think The Mahdi may arrive within 10 years. If that is the case then the time to prepare is now. Preparation needs to be from both sides. From those who are leaving their homes and those who are receiving them into their homes. The Jews are migrating and gathering together in Israel whereas the Muslims are sleeping.

I was rereading this thread today. This paragraph made me cry. I miss Brother xs11ax. Please pray for his son's fast recovery.
+1 -0Like x 1Ameen x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#190 [Permalink] Posted on 4th October 2019 18:15
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Reminds me of politicians promising great promises in their election campaigns and people always falling for their promises.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#191 [Permalink] Posted on 15th November 2019 20:12
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#192 [Permalink] Posted on 17th November 2019 16:11
I have been heavily studying the Hadith and Quran and the prophets predictions. There is a possibility that Jesus/Esa as is coming on the 24th of April 2020. First day of Ramadan 2020 and it’s also on a Friday. I have also found a date for Dajjal arrival: 18th of March 2020. 18-03-2020 - 24-04-2020 is exactly 37 days. That means that the Mahdi could arrive between January 2020 - February 2020. Allah knows best. Please let me know what you think.

Also 2020 is a hot year for events especially the Freemasons are expecting some sort of an event next year: maybe Dajjals arrival?
+0 -0Optimistic x 1Facepalm x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#193 [Permalink] Posted on 17th November 2019 16:15
The prophet pbuh: narrated: my Ummah will not exceed 1500. Jesus will establish the kingdom of Allah alongside the Mahdi. This will take 40 to 50 years after that; day of judgement is approaching. Allahu alaam
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#194 [Permalink] Posted on 17th November 2019 22:03
This thread is becoming wierder. I request mods to lock it.
+0 -0Agree x 2Facepalm x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#195 [Permalink] Posted on 18th November 2019 08:28
Focus wrote:
View original post

Can you give an exact date of Mahdi's arrival? Need to apply for visa and book tickets in advance, you know?
+4 -0Creative x 4

Jump to page: