Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

How soon do you think The Mahdi will arrive?

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Topic Poll

Please vote to view the results or click here to see results
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Taalibah, bint e aisha, thechozenone
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#91 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd December 2018 04:58
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

You are the only person besides myself who I have encountered who actually understands the importance of KPK and the people over there. Our tablighi elders say spending time with the right people is important for the transference of good sifaat (attributes) to you and the pathans in jamaat that I have encountered are the ones whose sifaat I most yearn for. Their reliance on Allah and their simplicity of lifestyle is hard not to appreciate.

As for Dajjal, it feels as if his time is near but I have no desire to be tested by that fitna. I fear I won't be strong enough to avoid the lure of his tabligh. The only reason I even want to be alive for those days is so that my eyes can get a chance to see a prophet of Allah in person. The arrival of Dajjal means the arrival of Prophet Isa (AS) and that's a pleasant thought.

For the moment though, you are right, personal islah is of the utmost importance. I hate to think of what will happen if tomorrow all of a sudden Mehdi appears and we would not even be close to ready to join him. Right now leaving our houses for three days in jamaat every month seems like a Jihad in itself (in which we are losing, BTW), how are we supposed to abandon our comfortable lives to pledge allegiance to someone we know will want a lifetime of commitment from us?
report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -0Like x 3Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#92 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd December 2018 08:49
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Its not easy leaving ones home and family and land to migrate to a foreign place. The people on the receiving side need to do their part as well. The example is in the lives of the Prophet (saw) and his companions (rd). The muhajirs had the help of the ansaar.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#93 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd December 2018 10:12
don't forget to read surah Al kahaf every Friday , the best weapon we can have at the end times
Posted via the Muftisays Android App
+4 -0Like x 2Winner x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#94 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd December 2018 10:24
Actually, the question or worry isn't when he will come. We should focus more on being ready for it!

+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#95 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd December 2018 10:39
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

In al-Saheehayn and elsewhere – and this version was narrated by al-Bukhaari – it is reported from Abu Idrees al-Khawlaani that he heard Hudhayfah ibn al-Yamaan say: “The people used to ask the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) about good things, but I used to ask him about bad things, fearing that I would live to see such things. I said, ‘O Messenger of Allaah, we were in a state of ignorance (jaahiliyyah) and evil, then Allaah sent us this good (i.e., Islam). Will there be any evil after this good?’ He said, ‘Yes.’ I said, ‘Will there by any good after that evil?’ He said, ‘Yes, but it will be tainted.’ I said, ‘How will it be tainted?’ He said, ‘(There will be) some people who will guide others in a way that is not according to my guidance. You will approve of some of their deeds and disapprove of others.’ I said, ‘Will there be any evil after that good?’ He said, ‘Yes, there will be people calling at the gates of Hell, and whoever responds to their call, they will throw them into it (the Fire).’ I said, ‘O Messenger of Allaah, describe them to us.’ He said, ‘They will be from among our people, speaking our language.’ I said, ‘What do you command me to do if I live to see such a thing?’ He said, ‘Adhere to the jamaa’ah (group, community) of the Muslims and their imaam (leader).’ I asked, ‘What if there is no jamaa’ah and no leader?’ He said, ‘Then keep away from all those groups, even if you have to bite (eat) the roots of a tree until death overtakes you whilst you are in that state.’”
+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Earth
Brother
#96 [Permalink] Posted on 4th December 2018 06:23

please delete - reconsidered

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#97 [Permalink] Posted on 4th December 2018 21:34
Ridhwan wrote:
View original post

how does relate to the topic?. mufti has a great series in sign of final hour and spent 4 lessons on arrival of mehdi. worth a listen
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#98 [Permalink] Posted on 5th December 2018 03:52
Ridhwan wrote:
View original post

Which mufti and which clip are you referring to. Can you please share the link?
+1 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#99 [Permalink] Posted on 5th December 2018 08:53
mufti abdur rahman. he has a series called sign of the last hour. its on youtube and zamzam academy website.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#100 [Permalink] Posted on 5th December 2018 21:34
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

When he does come then there will be many obstacles placed before us, so it is imperative to be in the right place before these obstacles are created. Being in the right place at the right time is very important. So the question 'when will he come' goes hand in hand with being ready for his arrival.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#101 [Permalink] Posted on 5th December 2018 23:32
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

not neccesserily. makkah, afghanistan, al quds/shaam are the places you are most likely to catch him yet being there may not actually help. wouldnt surprise me if ale salool expelled him or threaten to hand him to usa so any1 supporting him would be jailed. i guess afghanistan the land of jihad is probably only place getting to him wont be an issue but doubt most people especially those in west could hack the hardships of that place. that leaves al quds, HQ of dajjal and israhell will defo prevent people joining him.

but as i mentioned already, many minor signs still havnt passed yet so i wont hold your breath waiting for him. last time i checked tigis and euthrates is still flowing. only water that is almost gone that is a sign is the one in palestine. galalio or whatever its called.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#102 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2018 09:54
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

I'm not saying people should drop everything right now and leave their homes, but we should definitely be continuously assessing the situation and making some sort of plan. Especially those living in the west. No one is going to be able to just leave everything and move at a moments notice. These things need preparations. Preparations take time and organisation and need to be done in advance. We will not get that chance should the announcement be given that The Mahdi has arrived. Besides that, should the announcement be given, our intelligence and understanding ought to tell us that we will not be allowed to freely join The Mahdi. Many hardships and obstacles will be placed in our path. This will be even more difficult for those who are cut off from The Mahdi by the sea. Even those who manage to make it overseas will need time to establish themselves and their family in their new abode. We have to think about the women, children, elderly, the sick and disabled. You can't just move to a country and dump your family and belongings on the runway of the airport and think, 'right I'm here'. There is so much more involved which takes time, planning and organisation.

We have been given signs and indications preserved for centuries through hadith. These hadith are not there to fill the books and decorate the shelves. They are there as a warning and guidance. We need to take them seriously. These are the words of the Prophet of Allah (saw). No man on earth ever cared about us more than the Prophet of Allah (saw). We need to take heed.

From what I can tell, no one is even considering the implications if The Mahdi were to arrive. Around 70% of those who voted on the poll think The Mahdi may arrive within 10 years. If that is the case then the time to prepare is now. Preparation needs to be from both sides. From those who are leaving their homes and those who are receiving them into their homes. The Jews are migrating and gathering together in Israel whereas the Muslims are sleeping.

I'm not saying we need to move to the mountains of Afghanistan or to the desserts of Arabia. Think of countries that could be used as a stepping stone. Instantly Pakistan comes to mind.

The same way many signs haven't passed yet, many signs HAVE passed. We should not ignore these signs. And these signs seem to be accelerating. Just 15 years ago this world was a very different place. Imagine what it will by like in another 15 years. In 15 years the generation that has been taught the complete opposite of fitrah will be taking positions of leadership and power.
Imagine the state of this world then. Islam has already been demonised even today. So imagine how a homophobic, gender neutral, pro family Islam will be viewed 15 years from now. I wouldn't even be surprised if the true Islam and the true Qur'an is outlawed. Our own Muslim youth are embarrassed by our 'archaic' Islamic laws and culture in front of their peers in schools/colleges/workplaces even now. Stand in the middle of your town and voice your opinion on gays and see what happens to you. The tables have turned. This world is a very different place. How long can it sustain this blatant denial and opposition of Allah. Surely a time will come when Allah will put an end to all of this.
+1 -0Agree x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#103 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2018 10:35
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Brother, having said what you said, you are right that we should be ready. That is why the response was "What have we done to be ready"

Yes we need to be ready, but don't forget, it will be an overnight thing. So it's not like we have to migrate and get closer, we need to strengthen our Imaan.

The coming of Dajjal is so close that even the Prophet used to keep an eye on certain people whom he thought was the Dajjal - yet it has been over a thousand years.

We could still be millions of years away.

Think about it, there are so many treasures in the Quran that we still don't know of and when they are found, the people will see things differently.

I reckon there is much more to explore in the Quran and the Universe, so much so that we'll probably find humans exploring beyond the moon and mars - they will go further and further and technology will change to aid these things.

There will be much more fitnah. This is nothing!

A thousand years ago, the Prophet (saw) said that we will know from our thigh what is happening in our homes from a distance, only today we see what he meant - There is so much more for us to understand and appreciate
+1 -0Agree x 1Disagree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#104 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2018 11:11
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

this is what dr tanveer khan رضي الله عنه used to say too. we said we will find living people on other planets and stuff ( that hadith about parallel universes comes to mind) before mahdi and dajjal arrive. as for preparing the best things we can do is strenghen our iman and do our islah, having a skill which you can take with you eg electrician,plumber,teacher etc so you are ok jobwise. if you are pakistani its worth having a nadra card. live life simple as possible so you dont become too attached and dependent on luxuries.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#105 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2018 11:56
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

What evidence did Dr khan present regarding finding people on other planets?
No post ratings

Jump to page: