Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

How soon do you think The Mahdi will arrive?

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Topic Poll

Please vote to view the results or click here to see results
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Taalibah, bint e aisha, thechozenone
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 25th November 2018 21:49
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Of course, only Allah is the knower of the unseen, but we have been entrusted with certain information and guidance regarding the arrival of The Mahdi. With this in mind, how soon do you think The Mahdi will arrive and why?
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 26th November 2018 08:02
long way yet. the muslims still not entered a pact with the 'romans' and attacked a 3rd party common enemy. that needs to happen first and then the trechorory of the romans before mehid arrives.
+0 -0Disagree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 26th November 2018 09:25
The Battle in Mina

Before Imam Mahdi emerges an inter-tribal fight will take place. In the same year hajis will be looted and a battle will erupt in Mina in which many people will be killed. Ameer bin Shauaib reported from his grandfather that the messenger of Allah said:

"In Dhul Qaidah (Islamic Month) the tribes will fight, Hajis will be looted and there will be a battle in Mina in which many people will be slain and blood will flow until it runs over the Jamaratul Aqba. Their companion (referring to Imam Mahdi) will flee to a point between the corner and the Maqaam and will be forced to accept people's allegiance."
(Al-Fitan, Nuaim ibn Hammad)
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 26th November 2018 14:40
Quote:
“At the beginning of every century Allah will send to this ummah someone who will renew its religious understanding.”

Narrated by Abu Dawood (4291); classed as saheeh by as-Sakhkhaawi in al-Maqaasid al-Hasanah (149) and by al-Albaani in as-Silsilah as-Saheehah (no. 599).

“There will be Prophethood for as long as Allah wills it to be, then He will remove it when He wills, then there will be Khilafah on the Prophetic method and it will be for as long as Allah wills, then He will remove it when He wills, then there will be biting Kingship for as long as Allah Wills, then He will remove it when He wills, then there will be oppressive kingship for as long as Allah wills, then he will remove it when He wills, and then there will be Khilafah upon the Prophetic method” and then he remained silent.

(Ahmed)

Hadhrat Ali(RA) narrates that Rasulullah(SAW) said:

Even if only a day remains for Qiyamah to come, yet Allah will surely send a man from my family who will fill this world with such justice and fairness, just as it initially was filled with oppression.
(Abu Dawood)

1924 The Ottomon Empire is dissolved and the last center of Muslims which was the symbol of unity and strength is destroyed. For the first time in history, Muslims are without a central super state.

90+ years have passed and still no caliphate.

2001 USA and NATO in so called war of terror Attacks Afghanistan with pride and arrogance.
2014 Nato returns wounded
2017 - 18 USA begs for negotiations with the same people he attacked with pride 17 years ago.

Three super powers defeated and badly humiliated in the same land even if Muslims have lost their super state. (A sign for those who can see )

Khilafah is promised and it must return.

Therefore, I guess if Imam Mahdi as the Mujaddid is coming soon then within the next 11 years he must arrive. Means it is possible that he comes before or near 2030.

Allah knows best, we can only guess and get prepared. We need to prepare and leave his arrival to Allah.
+3 -0Like x 2Optimistic x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 26th November 2018 16:46

I could be very wrong, but I can't help but think that the death of the current Saudi king will play a major part and accelerate matters.

+0 -0Optimistic x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 26th November 2018 18:06
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

i fail to see how the signs you mention are linked to mehdi? afghanistan is known even by the kuffar as the graveyard of empires..far superior empires and nations than usa and ussr have been humiliated there yet mehdi didnt pop up then.
also 1924 is the gregorgian year khilafah was demolished and due to our year being slightly shorter 100 years will pass around 2022 or earlier.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Earth
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 26th November 2018 21:32
Please delete - reconsidered
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 05:01
We should be concentrating more on introspecting as to whether we are even ready to be a part of the jihad that will happen once imam Mehdi appears. And if we aren't we should be preparing ourselves by building up our emaan.
+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 05:11
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Yes, it is a possibility. People are not happy with his secular "reforms".
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 05:37
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

If you read about the end times then you will know there are many other signs which indicate that Dajjal's arrival is very near and if it's near then Imam Mahdi's arrival is nearer.

Remember the army of khorasan which will join Imam Mahdi and Isa AS. Where is Khorasan e Buzurg? Can you guess?

The defeat of great Empires by a Muslim army while Muslims have a central super state (albeit it's weaknesses) is one thing. The defeat of super powers by the hand of those who want to establish khilafah in the time when there is no single Islamic country of Muslims (where Shariah is implemented) is a totally different thing.

Also compare the contrast between resources and technological and number differences between the forces of good and evil.
This is certainly a sign that either it is the army of the Mahdi or a major part of it. And if the army is there then the leader will also soon arrive because all the tools are available for him to use to carve out the Palace of Khilafah.

Imam Mahdi will be the Imam of Fiqh and Tazkiyah, The Salahuddin, The Yusuf bin Tashfin, The Ghazzali, The Rumi of the end times, He will be the Mujahid-Faqih-Siddique Leader of the Ummah and the final Mujaddid. Ummah needs such a leader desperately to confront this series of fitnahs. World War 3 is at the brink. Why shouldn't he come now. What's the reason.

I didn't specify one single year as some folks suggest 2024 as the year of his arrival because specifying dates and years like Imran Hosein is foolishness. Only Allah knows his exact time of arrival. I have only given a rough idea that it is a possibility that he may come within the next 11 or so years.

What I mean is that according to my analysis 2030 can be the maximum limit.

As far as the 100 year period is concerned. This is the Islamic year of 1439. I read somewhere that in the hadith literature when it is said start of the century, then it can mean the first half century. Which means that if the mujaddid appears in the first half century then it will be considered the peak of the century or the beginning of the century. Exactly 11 years from now, it will be 1450 and if still Imam Mahdi doesn't come, then it will mean that this is not his century and another mujaddid has already arrived which will be known by later generations or very senior ulema.

This is why I suggested that he may come within the next 11 years. I didn't say that he will emerge in 2030. What I meant was that the maximum limit according to what I know should be 2030. He can arrive anytime between 2019 and 2030.

Anyway, only Allah knows best. I once asked Mufti Abu Lubaba Shah Mansoor Sahab directly (face to face) about the 2024 date. He replied that he can't specify the date but we should focus on preparation. Then later on I read in one of his books that people ask this question from him but this is not a productive thing to do. The real thing is preparation and not determining his arrival date. The real thing is preparation on mental, spiritual and physical levels. If aren't prepared then it doesn't make the difference that whether he comes or not. When a Sahabi RA asked Prophet SAWS that when is Qiyamah coming, he asked in response that have you prepared for it?
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 06:07
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

If I am not mistaken, there is a hadith about the death of a ruler before the appearance of Mehdi.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 07:40
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

Yes, of course there is a hadith.

“Disagreement will occur at the death of a caliph and a man of the people of Medina will come… flying forth to Mecca. Some of the people of Mecca will come to him, bring him out against his will and give bay’ah to him between the Rukn and the Maqam. An expeditionary force will then be sent against him from Syria but will be swallowed up in the desert between Mecca and Medina. When the people see that, the God fearing people of Syria and the best people of Iraq will come to him and swear allegiance to him between the Corner and the Maqam. Then there will arise a man of Quraysh whose maternal uncles belong to Kalb and send against them an expeditionary force which will be overcome by them, and that is the expedition of Kalb. Disappointed will be the one who does not receive the booty of Kalb. He will divide the property, and will govern the people by the Sunnah of their Prophet (peace be upon him) and establish Islam on Earth. He will remain seven years…”

Reference: Reported by at-Tabarani in al-Awsat, by Imam Ahmed in his Masnad and by Abu Da’wud in his Sunan. According to Haithmi in his Majma’ az-Zawaid the transmitters in at-Tabarani’s narration are sound and authentic. But this hadith has been graded by al-Albani as Da’eef in Ad Da’eefah and in the Takhreej of Sunan Abu Da’wud and also by Sh’uaib Arnaoot in the Takhreej of Masnad Ahmed.

This doesn't mean that the khilafah will return before imam Mahdi. The word khalifa means ruler here.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 08:40
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Not only that, but when MBS father dies the rightful king (according to the Saudi system) will be Salman's brother. But I can't see MBS relinquishing his current position and handing it over to his uncle. If MBS holds on to the crown then this will start a whole new line of royalty through him and his offsprings. I can't see the other royals accepting this without a fight.
+1 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 09:02
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Quote:
“Disagreement will occur at the death of a caliph and a man of the people of Medina will come… flying forth to Mecca. Some of the people of Mecca will come to him, bring him out against his will and give bay’ah to him between the Rukn and the Maqam. An expeditionary force will then be sent against him from Syria but will be swallowed up in the desert between Mecca and Medina. When the people see that, the God fearing people of Syria and the best people of Iraq will come to him and swear allegiance to him between the Corner and the Maqam. Then there will arise a man of Quraysh whose maternal uncles belong to Kalb and send against them an expeditionary force which will be overcome by them, and that is the expedition of Kalb. Disappointed will be the one who does not receive the booty of Kalb. He will divide the property, and will govern the people by the Sunnah of their Prophet (peace be upon him) and establish Islam on Earth. He will remain seven years…”

This must mean that The Mahdi and his people will have some sort of hold over Makkah and wield some sort of power for them to be able to establish themselves there and be able to conduct operations from there. For this to happen the house of saud needs to fall or be weakened or maybe they might even accept The Mahdi???
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 27th November 2018 12:25
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

all this is still speculation. i think iv posted on it before. its true with MbS promoted the system of succession has been altered. prince murqin was the deputy crown prince at time of abdullah but salman disposed of him and many more of his half brothers. then he gave it to naifs son who was disposed 2017.

also you hav children of fahd faisal n saud who think seeing as their dads were king before mbs dad they should get it. but still its all ifs and buts. ale salool probably prefer unity under mbs and keep status quo than risk losing it all.

also hadith mentioned khalifah but king. also didnt sultan salim of the ottomans kill his siblings and many other of the umnayads n abbsadis princes kill each other? lets not get our hopes up. no one wants the end of ale salool as much as me but dont make mistakes of interpreting vague hadith to suit our own desires.
No post ratings

Jump to page: