Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

If Afghanistan Is Khurasan, Then Why Isn't Pakistan Hind?

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
sipraomer, Rjamal
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 20th August 2018 18:17
salaam

does that mean ghazwatul hind will also be fought against pakistan as well as india?
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 20th August 2018 20:16
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

If you read the predictions of Naimatullah Shah Wali RH then many things will make sense about the present situation.

Read from page 14 onwards of the booklet posted on the link I have referenced. Following is the English translation.

1. The British will leave India at their own, sowing the seeds of meanness and their devilish ways for ever. (I think he is hinting on Kashmir dispute “sipraomer”)

2. India will be divided in two parts. Treachery and cunningness would cause many disputes and hardships.

3. Kings without crown would rule in a stupid manner and issue frivolous orders.

4. Because of corruption and willful inaction, the Govt orders will be interpreted variously.

5. The scholar will be frustrated with his knowledge and the wise shall bewail his intellect while the stupid will dance naked in ecstasy.

6. The Ummah of Prophet Muhammad SAWS would indulge in unlimited criminal acts and would take to sinful life.

7. The affection will change into cold attitude and respect into rudeness because of the evil trends of the age.

8. Sister will indulge with brother and the sons with mothers. Father will indulge with daughter in a criminal manner.

9. The concept of Halal (lawful) and Haram (forbidden) would vanish and the honor and chastity of the woman will be forcibly violated.

10. Cold attitudes will prevail, privacy will be violated and women would sell their modesty in secret while maintaining an innocent posture.

11. The mean natured men, having decorum like saints would sell their daughters and become pimps.

12. The urge to offer prayers, observe fast, perform Hajj and pay Zakat and Fitr (Eid Charity) would diminish to such an extent that these would be considered as a burden.

13. With a wailing heart and great anguish I plead: for Allah’s sake, leave an attitude of “No concern” and face the situation manly.

14. As a befitting punishment, Allah’s wrath may cause a great catastrophe.

15. The Muslims will be killed, persecuted and dispersed by the lancers of Hindus nation. (Sikhs)

16. The life and property of Muslims will be very cheap. Muslim blood will flow like a mighty river.

17. There will be an exodus of non-believers from the heart of Punjab and the Muslims will usurp their properties. (I think he is talking about Indo Pak partition 1947 : “sipraomer”)

18. On the other hand the Hindus would capture Muslims cities and forcibly take over their properties.

19. The greatest city of Muslims would become big butchery and every house will present the picture of Karbala (Verses are not in order so events seem out of order. However I think he is mentioning the Indian attack on Pakistan and the destruction of Lahore which is at border : “sipraomer”)

20. There would be Muslim leaders who would help the enemies of islam through secret and unholy alliances.

21. This event would occur between Eids when the moon would pass from the first stage and the sun moves from the 50th state of twelveth Schedule. The whole world would denounce the Hindus.

22. The Russians would rule Caucacia and capture Khwarzam and Khewa including areas upto Kirana.

23. They will also sway over Nepal in Tibet. Yasin in Gilgit. Chitral and Nanga Parbat

24. Both like the kings in the game of chess, not making any headway shall look for mediator to negotiate peace.

25. The infidels would persuade Muslims to adopt their way of life and prevent them from performing hajj and study of Quran.

26. In this state of general un-rest and helplessness. Allah will take mercy on the plight of Muslims.

27. Suddenly there will be a general uprising amongst the Muslims and they would go to war with the infidel in a heroic manner.

28. By the grace of Allah, Banu Suleman i.e. AFGHANS would attain great fame. (Probably Afghan Taliban : “sipraomer”)

29. The Muslims would take up arms during the month of Muharram and go on the offensive.

30. Then there would be a general uprising in India. Financial resources would be made available for Jihad like the contributions of caliph Uthman RA.

31. Then a Friend of Allah, given the knowledge of Holy Quran from His Presence will pick up the arms.

32. All the enemies of Islam would be crushed. The Creator would in his Infinite Mercy bring forth a person named Akram, for the purpose (In another translation the name mentioned was Habibullah with thick beard and green eyes : “sipraomer”)

33. The earth will tremble under the feet of the ghazis of the Frontier, who would, with great enthusiasm, jump into the struggle to achieve the mission.

34. They would swarm like ants and locust overnight. The fact is that Afghans would become victorious.

35. Tribes will come from the mountains, jungles and deserts and would join hands with Muslims.

36. River Attock, for the third time, will be filled with the blood of non-believers.

37. People from Lahore in Punjab and tribes from Bannu shall conquer Kashmir.

38. Afghans, the Muslims of Sourthern India and Iran would unite and conquer the whole India with great valour.

39. A venomous “Banya” (Hindu Merchant) with six lettered name starting with (G) would embrace Islam by the Grace of Allah. The Muslims will rejoice on this Divine reward.

40. The Muslims would rejoice because of the Grace and Bounty of Allah. The whole of India would delivered from the non-believers customs and practices.

Verses continue till the emergence of Imam Mahdi during Hajj.

My Analysis:

From point number 27 “Suddenly there will be a general uprising…”, one can easily see that there will be a civil war in Pakistan.

Possibility 1:

The current beloved leader of the nation is assassinated which will start a civil war among political parties followed by the chaos among the masses.

Possibility 2:

The government fails to develop major dams like Kaala Baagh which will worsen the situation of water shortage which will eventually lead the nation to a civil war. According to a Rothschild publication “Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development”, on page 38, the author writes that there will be a war between Pakistan and India on the issue of water.

Anyway, whatever the reason, there will be a civil war in Pakistan. Jumping to this golden opportunity, India will attack Pakistan and will be able to at least capture most of Punjab and Sindh. The brave people of KPK will rise against the Indian forces and Afghan Mujahideen and the Mujahideen of other places will join to fight the Ghazwa e Hind.

So Ghazwa e Hind will not be fought against Pakistan, but it will be against

1. India
2. And as a result of this war the current political, socio-economic system in both India and Paksitan will be replaced by Shariah, Insha Allah.

And Allah knows best.

No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 20th August 2018 20:20

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

At least Zaid Zaman Hamid has girls and music to make it sound more interesting to general public...

No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 20th August 2018 20:32

xs11ax wrote:
View original post

W-Salam, 

What you are asking is susceptible to spin and the answer is depending on whom you ask. A vast numbers of Muslims are biased and partisan and they can spin a Hadeeth (this way or that way). When you look at the commentary of Hadeeth, there is a genuine difference of opinion on the matter:

1. Is the Hadeeth even authentic? (The version of Musnad Ahmed is the strongest)
  2. Has Ghazwatul-Hind already happened?
  3. Will it happen?

And it can spun in multiple different ways and then people can create all sorts of stories and explainations. 

Afghanistan alone is not Khuarasan

India alone is not Hind

+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 20th August 2018 20:33
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

salaam

as muslims should we be even reading this kind of material? would this be considered fortune telling?

dont get me wrong. i have read this material before and constantly think back to it. my question isnt one of malice, but of real concern.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 20th August 2018 21:18
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

No this is not fortune telling. This is kashaf.

Don't believe it , if you don't want to.

Ahadith are enough. So there will be Ghazwat ul Hind. and the Mujahideen of Khorasan will conquer Hind and then meet Isa ibn Maryam in Jerusalem.

There is no mention of Pakistan in the hadith. So as Muslims we shouldn't ponder on this issue on the first place. We should be content about whatever has been mentioned in the hadith. Let's wait and see what happens.

However, I will say one thing here.

So far, people of the mountains have successfully resisted this global secular enslavement and it is very likely that the bulk of the army of the black banners will be from the mountains.

Lastly, responding to our friend here up above, "Well I think that Orya Maqbool Jan and Dr.Israr Ahmed Rh have both made it interesting without music and girls".

I am not predicting anything or something. I am just sharing my strong feelings. Just like you I yearn for the supremacy of Islam and Muslims and the revival of khilafah. How it happens, when it happens, only Allah knows best. I am just trying to play my part. And I am positive and hopeful. My analysis can be wrong but my hopes are not false. I am just trying to convey one thing that be ready because the time is very near. And I think for that to convey, I don't need a title of Mufti with my name. Brother xs11ax has shown interest in this topic of End times. And you brother have posted more than one threads and asked more than one question on this topic. I have read something about this topic so I feel like sharing my thoughts with you.

However, anyone is free to disagree with my conclusions. But, I would say this that I am feeling very strong feelings about the upcoming events. "As if I am seeing it with my very own eyes."
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 20th August 2018 21:27
In the prophets time, there was Hind and there was Khurasaan.

Also many other places where names have changed, so we need to look at it in perspective to what it was.

E.g, Bakkah in the Bible, Bakkah in the Quran and then Makkah to affirm in the Quran too that this is the same Bakkah Makkah

Allahu alum.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 20th August 2018 23:36
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Quote:

However, anyone is free to disagree with my conclusions. But, I would say this that I am feeling very strong feelings about the upcoming events. "As if I am seeing it with my very own eyes."

i also had very strong feelings, but this was 20 years ago. 20 years later i.e now, we are still waiting. so maybe it may take another 20 years, or another 20 after that, and some more 20's after that. or it may be just around the corner. there is no way of being 100% certain until it actually happens. so it is a predicament we find ourselves in.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 21st August 2018 02:20
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indus_River#History

Quote:
The word "India" is derived from the Indus River. In ancient times, "India" initially referred to those regions immediately along the east bank of the Indus, but by 300 BC, Greek writers including Herodotus and Megasthenes were applying the term to the entire subcontinent that extends much farther eastward.

So east of the river indus is hind?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 21st August 2018 04:49
Very interesting.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 21st August 2018 06:09
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Hasn't it always been so?
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 21st August 2018 08:22
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

It is not necessary for us to know when it is exactly going to happen. We don't need to know exact year and date. This is why in the ahadith exact year and date is not mentioned.

The thing which is necessary is preparation and the acquiring of right knowledge and tools to deal with the situation. This is the thing our main focus should be on.
No post ratings