Topic Appreciation
sipraomer
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 9th August 2018 19:27
بسم الله الرحمن اللرحيم

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

At the beginning of every century Allah will send to this ummah someone who will renew its religious understanding.

Narrated by Abu Dawood (4291); classed as saheeh by as-Sakhkhaawi in al-Maqaasid al-Hasanah (149) and by al-Albaani in as-Silsilah as-Saheehah (no. 599).

Who can be classed as the mujaddid of this century?
Who has renewed or revived religious understanding in this century?
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 10th August 2018 02:22
Every group has their own mujaddid so can't really give a definitive answer.

Personally I don't know because this era is full of confusion and mischief.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 10th August 2018 02:41
Rajab wrote:
View original post

salaam

this era is definitely full of confusion and mischief.

the way i see it, the mujaddid will revive an aspect of deen that needs reviving due to it being neglected and corrupted and/or due to it being required at that time. i can only imagine one aspect of deen that is neglected and corrupted and also required in this era.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 10th August 2018 12:53

xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Shaykhul-Hind (Maulana) Mahmud al-Hasan (RA) without a doubt as just about every movement of Islamic revival links to him.

But if you ask the DeoCons their own Shaykh (depending on who you ask).

+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 10th August 2018 15:09
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

salaam

the shaykh passed away in 1920. who would you consider the mujaddid of today?
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 11th August 2018 04:17
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

The Mujaddid of this Islamic century is yet to come. It is a probability that Imam Mahdi will be Insha Allah the Mujaddid of this century. The minor signs of the end times mentioned in ahadith are already there. Preparations are being made and the stage is being set for World War 3 and Armageddon. Imam Mahdi will be the last mujaddid and he will establish khilafah. He will come during World War 3 when the Muslims will face terrible blows by the kuffar.

His name is Muhammad. Mahdi is his kunyat (nickname). His father's name is Abdullah. He will be from the progeny of Hassan RA and Hussain RA. Hassan RA from father's side and Hussain RA from mother's side. He will have the traits and character similar to Prophet Muhammad SAWS but his face will not resemble Rasulullah SAWS. He will have some stammer in his speech and whenever he will stammer he will slap his thigh (showing frustration). He will realize his status and Allah will grant him sainthood overnight. He will not be willing to take oath of khilafa but the aulia and ulema of that time will force him to do so.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 11th August 2018 10:19
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

The signs of the end times have been seen for over a thousand years. In the time of the Prophet (saw) himself, they thought that Dajjal was amongst them.

We could still be many hundreds of thousands of years away from his appearance.

The question is, what have we done to prepare for the end!
+1 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 11th August 2018 10:25
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

salaam

the minor signs, yes, but not the major signs.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 11th August 2018 11:02

xs11ax wrote:
View original post

I have read the Hadeeth which you have quoted but I believe that we cannot decide until the end (of the century) and in my humble (and unqualified opinion) the Mujaddid of this century has yet to come.

Allah knows best.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 11th August 2018 13:01
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

salaam shaikh,

the hadith states the mujaddid comes at the beginning of the century. we are in 1439 now. almost in the middle of the century. there must be someone who could be considered a mujaddid by now? i.e someone who renewed or revived an aspect of the deen that needed reviving.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 11th August 2018 13:12
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

i personally feel it is only in the last century that many of the major signs are becoming apparent. before that the world was a very different place. even the non muslims had some insaniyat left in them. today it is the opposite. going against insaniyat is the norm. in fact being an insan is looked down upon and seen as backwards. for example, in front of allah and the people and the natural way of being, it was man for woman and woman for man. but today to think like this is to be looked down on and thought of as backwards. in many countries it is illegal to act on this natural concept. peer pressure makes people go against this natural state of being. this disease of acceptance of this shaytani way has even permeated the muslim countries and also the muslims themselves. so called masjids are even built to cater for this. imagine that! a masjid built to cater for the abomination of the shaytan! but the sad fact is that we are not even shocked by this any more.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 11th August 2018 13:50
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

I have read somewhere, maybe in Dajjal by Mufti Abu Lubaba that in arabic or hadith literature beginning or peak of the century is till the mid of the century. That means that a mujaddid can come before the middle of a century.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 11th August 2018 13:57
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Maulana Asim Umar states in response to you that it is unlikely that Allah will let this ummah rotten for another 1000 years. It's almost a century till we lost our Islamic Monarchy (the Ottomon Empire - A unifying force - a center - a super state of Muslims) and khilafa is the institution which needs to be revived to unify this ummah and it is Imam Mahdi which is going to revive the khilafah. The signs before the arrival of Dajjal are almost revealing themselves. We are in an age of deception. No doubt about that. I don't think that we are thousands of years away. I strongly believe that it is a matter of one decade before the major signs start showing. It's not a claim but it's just a guess. There is a reason why the US and Nato is taking so much interest in the "Graveyard of Empires" and there is a sign in it's defeat by poorly equipped irregular guerrilla force.

Yes indeed! I am not prepared. That's a shame
+4 -0Like x 4
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 11th August 2018 14:02
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Quote:
i personally feel it is only in the last century that many of the major signs are becoming apparent.

No major sign has occurred yet. It's all the minor signs. The first major sign will be the arrival of dajjal and he hasn't come yet.

There are ten major signs which will happen before qiyamah. I will mention those which I remember.

1. Dajjal
2. Sayyidina Esa AS
3. Yajuj Majuj
4. Rising of sun from the west and setting in the east.
5. Three major earth quakes
6. The Beast who will mark the inhabitants of heaven and hell
7. The breeze which will take away life of the mumineen before qiyamah.
8. The fire (I think that's also a sign)
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 11th August 2018 15:10

xs11ax wrote:
View original post

I am not a Shaykh :P

This is not the only Hadeeth on the topic

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Khialfah was abolished in 1923 and it will be re-eastasblished somewhere on Earth before 2023 and that is what the Hadeeth implies. Where that would be and who by, don't know.

+1 -0Like x 1