1. The abandoning of commanding what is right and forbidding from evil
  2. Life shall have no value
  3. True rulership shall be non-existent
  4. Usury shall be the order of the day
  5. Strong buildings shall be constructed
  6. Liquor shall be drunk in abundance
  7. Dancing and singing girls shall be utilized as a pastime
  8. Silk shall be worn (by men)
  9. The clothing of the family of Firoun shall be common (Fancy dressing making one appear as ‘royal’ shall be worn by the commoner)
  10. Promises and treaties shall be broken
  11. Islamic knowledge shall be sought, merely for worldly purposes
  12. The Masajid shall be adorned
  13. Hearts shall be void of Islamic character
  14. Family ties shall hold no value
  15. Beautiful reciters of the Quran shall be many, but pious, learned men shall be few
  16. Islamic legal punishment (hadd) shall be abandoned
  17. Men shall imitate women and vice-versa
  18. Homosexuality and lesbianism shall be rife
  19. When Salaah shall be discarded openly
  20. When the sighting of the moon shall be discarded (indicating a new calendar system i.e. Islamic calendar replaced by the Gregorian calendar)
  21. When lying shall not be regarded as a wrong
  22. When usury and bribery shall be rife
  23. When man shall be a slave of his desires
  24. When tolerance shall be regarded as a sign of weakness, whilst oppression shall be a sign of prestige
  25. When leaders shall be open transgressors, their ministers shall misappropriate funds and their military/ police force shall oppress the masses
  26. When the beautiful reciters of Quran/ scholars shall openly transgress the laws of Shariah
  27. When harsh, oppressive laws shall spread
  28. When the rate of divorce shall climb sky high
  29. When “sudden death” shall occur abundantly
  30. When false accusations shall be made regularly
  31. When the Quran shall be decorated, the Masjids beautified and the minarets shall be high
  32. When crowding queues (in shopping centers, banks, areas of entertainment etc) shall be frequent
  33. When women shall join their spouses in business, merely in order to earn more of the world
  34. When women shall abandon the lower garment
  35. When only he shall be greeted who one has acquaintance with
  36. When people shall come forward to give witness, without even being asked to do so (As is common today on ‘social media’, where every individual feels it’s his duty to offer his comments on an issue, despite having no real substance for his statements)
  37. When woolen garments (worn by sufis) shall be worn by people whose hearts are of wolves, whose hearts shall be more bitter than aloe and filthier than carrion
  38. When people shall seek the world with the actions of the Hereafter, and when deep knowledge shall be sought, but void of the recognition of Almighty Allah

At such a time one should take full guard and place himself on full alert. Yes, a place to be at such a time is Baitul-Maqdis (Aqsa). And there a time shall come when one shall desire if only he were a mere brick in the walls of Al Aqsa!

(Indication that life for the inhabitants of Al Aqsa shall be made quite difficult)

report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -0
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 18th April 2018 08:35
It has been narrated from Abu Mijlaz, a high ranking Tab’iee

“Upon dajjal’s emergence the people shall divide into three groups: One group shall fight against him, one shall run away from him and one shall join in his ranks. Whosoever flees from him to the mountains during his period of ‘forty nights’ shall find his sustenance coming in search of him.

The majority of those regarded as ‘Muslims’ that shall follow him shall be those who are hard pressed due to family responsibilities. They themselves shall say. ‘We are well aware that he, dajjal is astray, but we cannot abandon our families!’ Such people shall also be raised as ‘the followers of dajjal’ ”

He, dajjal, shall have under his control two types of land. The first type shall be rendered barren and unsuitable for residing. (due to the dajjal unleashing his armies and might upon it). Dajjal himself shalll declare, ‘This is (the result of) my fire!’

The second type of land shall be green (lush) and enjoyable (i.e. a land where all pleasures shall be realized). Dajjal shall declare, ‘This is my garden!’ (i.e. lands designed and decorated with the best of attractions, as though it is man’s paradise on earth).
+1 -0
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 18th April 2018 08:36
Hasan al Basri Rh states:

The foundation of Islam has been laid upon three principles (as long as these three are observed, the enemy shall not succeed in ruling over the Muslim world)

1. Jihad – which has been in operation from the time Almighty Allah sent His Nabi SAWS and it shall remain in operation till the end, when a group of believers shall fight against dajjal. No amount of oppression shall halt this institution!

2. Abstaining from passing verdicts of disbelief (kufr) merely on account of some evil deed that he might have performed

3. Strong belief in Taqdir/ pre-destination (i.e. conviction that all decisions, whether it seems good or not, come into effect only after it receives permission from Almighty Allah).

Iblis shall instruct his progeny of shayateen to submit to dajjal. They shall extract for him the treasures of the earth. There shall not be a barren piece of land, in which is some treasure, except that it shall throw itself out for him when he, dajjal, passes by it.

The jinn shall take the forms of those that have passed away. A jinn shall then say to one whose close friend had passed away, imitating his friend, ‘Did I not die? Have I not been brought back to life? The jinn, in the form of the dead man, shall thereafter invite the friend towards the obedience of dajjal.’

(Looking into the eye of dajjal p.g 385)
+1 -0
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 18th April 2018 08:44
How to tackle Dajjal?

Whenever Rasulullah SAWS discussed the fitnah that shall be caused by dajjal, he saws would always end the discussion explaining that despite the immense strength and magic of dajjal, he shall never fulfil his ambitions.

Rasulullah SAWS informed the Ummah that a believer shall derive strength to resist and fight against the evil of dajjal through:

1. Divine Aid of Almighty Allah

Rasulullah SAWS stated: “If he, dajjal, emerges whilst I am alive I shall stand in your defence! And if he emerges after my death, Almighty Allah shall always be there for every believer!”

Holding firm unto the Noble Quran and the Sunnah (which implies excessive recitation of the Noble Quran, pondering over it’s meaning and implementing its teaching in one’s life in accordance to the method shown by Rasullah SAWS, and imparted by his close companions Ra.)

Rasulullah SAWS stated: “I leave behind two matters, which if you hold on to firmly you shall never go astray. The Book of Almighty Allah and The Sunnah of His Messenger SAWS.

I leave behind two matters, which if you hold on to firmly you shall never go astray. One of which is mightier than the other. The (1st is The) Book of Almighty Allah, which is a rope hanging from the sky to the earth. (The second is) My family, my household.

These two shall never separate until they find me at the pond of Kauthar i.e. The only correct understanding of the Quran, till the end of times, shall be that which has been imparted from the close family of Rasulullah SAWS, viz, his’ wives RA, his daughters RA, his father in laws (Abu Bakr RA and Umar RA), his son in laws (Uthman RA and Ali RA), etc.

Thus, after my demise take caution in how you conduct yourself with regards to the Quran and my household!
+1 -0
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 18th April 2018 08:45
2. The Company of the Pious

Rasulullah SAWS stated:

“If dajjal emerges during my lifetime, Almighty Allah shall suffice you through me! And if dajjal emerges after my death, Almighty Allah shall suffice you through the pious!”

3. Staying far from dajjali temptations

Rasulullah SAWs stated:

“Whosoever hears regarding dajjal (i.e. some temptation of dajjal), let him stay far away from there. By Allah, a man shall approach dajjal (the temptation), regarding himself as a believer, but shall then become a follower of dajjal due to the ambiguous (doubtful) matters that dajjal shall appear with”.
+1 -0
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 18th April 2018 08:47
4. Adopting residence in areas where dajjali influence (in the form of raves, clubs, cinemas etc) is less, i.e. villages, farm, mountainous areas, etc

Rasulullah SAWS stated:

“People shall flee to the mountains in order to save themselves from dajjal!”

5. Seeking Almighty Allah’s protection from dajjal daily in one’s dua after the final Tashahhud and Salawaat, or after the completion of one’s salaah.

Rasulullah SAWS stated:

“When one completes his final Tashahhud (and according to another narration – When one completes his salaah) let him first seek Almighty Allah’s protection from four matters. He may then ask for whatever else he wishes. Let him say, “O Allah, I seek Your protection from the punishment of Jahannum; and from the punishment of the grave; and from the trials of life and death; and from the evil of the trials of dajjal!””
+1 -0
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 18th April 2018 08:49
6. Regular recitation of Surah Kahf, or at least its first ten verses

Rasulullah SAWS explained:

“Whosoever memorizes the first ten verses of Surah Kahf, he shall be protected from dajjal.”

“Whoever finds dajjal, he should recite the beginning verses of Surah Kahf.”

“Whoever recites the last ten verses of Surah Kahf, he shall be protected from dajjal.”

“Whoever recites Surah kahf, it shall create a light for him, which shall remain till the Day of Qiyamah, stretching from where he stands right up to Makkah Mukarramah. If one reads the last ten verses of Surah Kahf, even if dajjal emerges in his time, he shall cause him no harm.”

Abu Qilaba RA has mentioned, “Whoever memorizes ten verses of Surah Kahf, he shall be protected from dajjal. Whoever shall recite Surah Kahf on the Day of Jumuah, he shall be protected until the following Jumuah. If he finds the era of dajjal, he shall not be harmed, and on the Day of Qiyamah, his face shall shine like a full moon.”

Whosoever is afflicted with the fire of dajjal (ie. he who faces his wrath), let him seek aid from Almighty Allah and let him recite the beginning verses of Surah Kahf. This shall cool down for him the fire of dajjal (i.e. make the test bearable) as the fire had cooled for Nabi Ibrahim AS.

Moulana Munazir Ahsin Gilani RH who was amongst the famous students of Allama Anwar Shah Kashmiri RH wrote a brilliant treatise on this subject, titled “Dajjali Fitney ke Numayan Khad o Khaal”.

(Looking into the eye of dajjal p.g 381 )
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 18th April 2018 09:09
Conclusion

1. If in the local tarteeb of tabligh, Quran is learned and taught beyond the level of tajweed for understanding, pondering and contemplation
2. If ilm essentials are learned and taught
3. If majalis of collective dhikr are arranged locally
4. If people only go to longer tashkils in faraway lands
5. If the 12 rules of life are practiced properly
6. if the company of Righteous ulema and mashaikh is not abandoned and is sought out energetically
7. Aerobic exercise, healthy diet, good hygiene
8. And legal licensed weapons for self-defense.

Then the missing ingredients will be produced and we will have

i. Company of the pious
ii. Knowledge and nur of the Quran
iii. Sufficient tazkiya in order to resist the temptations of dunia and dajjal
iv. Habit of abandoning the environment of ease and attraction for the cause of deen which will eventually help in moving to seclusion permanently when the time comes.
v. Practice of Amr bil maruf and nahi anil munkar
vi. Sufficient preparation for the upcoming war
+1 -0
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 20th April 2018 16:30

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

I would love to have the Hadith references.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 20th April 2018 20:08
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 20th April 2018 20:22