Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open
 
Top Members

wazifa from DU Deoband: black pepper,fire,#11

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Thread Tools
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
22,995
Brother
9,524
abu mohammed's avatar
#166 [Permalink] Posted on 5th April 2019 22:35
Sometimes the weaker item is the stronger.

Fire is fierce, yet the softer water will put it out.

The earth is strong when we walk over it, yet a tiny seed can penetrate it and grow harvest.

And there are many things like this in nature where the apparent weak is actually the one that can overcome or destroy the powerful!
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Unspecified
906
Brother
80
#167 [Permalink] Posted on 6th April 2019 09:12
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

True sir,but I am trying to make a different point...

Magic exists and it affects.Like any other art or science,it needs extensive training and those who master it,can use it effectively.Similarly those who learn to counter it can do so...

There are many instances mentioned in books where people with great taqwa got affected by magic and needed to take help of ‘professionals’ to counter it.Those professionals were apparently less muttaqi than those who needed their help.

My point is,NOT to mix the two issues.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
MARS
2,170
Brother
236
sipraomer's avatar
#168 [Permalink] Posted on 6th April 2019 17:07
ALIF wrote:
View original post


There is no disagreement on that. However, in most of the cases it is the fault of the sick that he has been affected because of his ignorance and laziness in regards to shariah. Precaution is better than remedy. We must educate ourselves and others in do's and don'ts of shariah. Otherwise after one magician being countered, the next one will attack and so on and so forth. We have to reach to the root of the problem and not just see things on surface level.

This is similar to a person who wants to cure diabetes and consults a doctor for it and takes medication but doesn't stop himself from eating sugar because it's tempting. Or a person with heart disease who takes medicine but doesn't adopt a diet free of cholesterol. Similarly, a person is running after amils but not learning even the basics of shariah is in great disaster. He will be in the loop of magic attacks and will waste a lot of his wealth, health and relationships.

Recite Surah Baqarah, Ayatul Kursi, the four quls and then tell me that after doing it punctually with five times jamaat prayers and stict adherence to shariah you were still affected by black magic and I will present my head to be beheaded.

I dare challenge any magician out there to attack me. I dare every devil who is reading this thread to attack me. I CHALLENGE!

I have already gone through this experience that is why I am saying it again and again. Let me be very clear about it. They are afraid of Allah's name and His name is very powerful. Do the dharb of dhikr on your heart and I will see how the biggest devil could stand it.

Or should I say something better. Come to the lands of jihad and prepare your war horses and I will see how the devils can stand such a sight.

The reason why these things are getting more common and often is the fact that the world is near it's end and the present non shariah environment is more dajjalized. The first step to take is to isolate yourself from haram environment as much as possible and adopt a way of livelihood which doesn't become a hindrance in your practicing of Islam and amaal of masjid. Also education of womenfolk and children in regards to Islam is very very necessary. I am not an advocate for dars e nizami for each and every individual but I do support essential ilm for each Muslim and Muslimah. Learn and develop your salah as an institution and work upon all of it's four aspects (Teaser to my future thread) i.e. dhikr, quran, durood and dua. Also make your children hafidh e Quran with sound understanding of it's translation and summarized meanings. This will help them in developing their Salah as an institution and not just an ibadah which will strengthen their iman and Islam.

Strong foundations are important than upper building.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Unspecified
906
Brother
80
#169 [Permalink] Posted on 6th April 2019 19:00
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Very powerful post...

I wanted to ask a genuine question...

I know you are well versed in ahadeeth regarding end times.i just recalled the meaning of a Hadeeth that ‘A Momin will consider his Iman strong enough to defy Dajjal and will approach him,and will be trapped by dajjal as a result”

There was a ‘Gumrah Sufi’ in Delhi in time of Shah Abdul Aziz ra. Shah sahib sent one of his most talented student to him for munazira,the gumrah sufi spelled some magic,and the student of shah sahib R.A. became his mureed,shaved not only his beard but was sent back to shah sahib,this time on behalf of the gumrah Sufi as his emissary:)

Please note that particular student of shah sahib R.A. used to recite 125,000 Isme zat daily....

This particular incident is mentioned by both Hazrat Gangohi ra and Amir shah khan sahib R.A. in their books.

Ghaus Ali Shah Qalandar ra mentions a similar incident in his book regarding a ‘Thug’ doing something similar to a well know Shaikh,by reciting a mantra on pebbles and throwing them towards that Shaikh, and him giving the Thug all the valuables he had without realising it,in a trance like state....Ghaus Ali shah R.A. being a witness to it....

What do you say about it ?

report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
MARS
2,170
Brother
236
sipraomer's avatar
#170 [Permalink] Posted on 7th April 2019 03:30
20
ALIF wrote:
View original post


Confronting dajjal, the fake shaykh or thug is another thing.

Abiding by shariah and taking precautionary measures is a totally different thing.

I am not denying the fact that there is indeed black magic. However, we can either maximize it's effect because of our own weak iman and fisq or minimize or totally block it's effect with our strong will and determination, taqwa and high level of iman.

I have observed one fact in my life very often. Problems are not that serious as most of us believe them to be. Real problem is not of that magnitude which our imagination makes it to be. Either we can intensify an experience because of our own mind and condition of our soul or else we can learn to control ourselves in difficult situation and hold on to our nerves resulting in loss of impact.

I will give a great example from our current times. The coalition of thugs warned of great consequences if they are not listened to. The mujahideen didn't care and the realists fell for their bluff. The mujahideen were strong willed and stood to their ground and finally triumphed. The realists got their foot in their mouth. What do you think is the difference between the two?

Programming! The realists are programmed to see the West in awe and fear from very early childhood. Where as the mujahideen are programmed to see Allah in awe and fear. Whoever will fear Allah will fear no one and whoever will not fear Allah will fear everything. It's all about programming and dhikr, quran and salah are all part of that programming.

Do you know that the Jews wanted to assassinate Prophet Muhammad SAWS with black magic but the impact was very shallow.

Quote:
:“And they followed what the Shaitans chanted of sorcery in the reign of Sulaiman, and Sulaiman was not an unbeliever, but the Shaitans disbelieved, they taught men sorcery and that was sent down to the two angels at Babel, Harut and Marut, yet these two taught no man until they had said, “Surely we are only a trial, therefore do not be a disbeliever.” Even then men learned from these two, magic by which they might cause a separation between a man and his wife; and they cannot hurt with it any one except with Allah’s permission, and they learned what harmed them and did not profit them, and certainly they know that he who bought it should have no share of good in the hereafter and evil was the price for which they sold their souls, had they but known this.”(Al-Baqarah: 102 )‏


If Allah permits them to do their evilness then ask Allah for help and request him to remove that permission. He listens to the sincere ones.

Finally, trials and tribulations come to the believers so that they come closer to Allah and leave bad deeds and or to increase their status in Jannah. However, if a person doesn't improve his actions and starts running after amils then will the purpose of those trials be fulfilled or will the trials increase more as punishment or stronger reminder to mend one's ways?

Seek the help of genuine practitioners but learn and practice the deen too. If there is no deen then there is no benefit in superficial and temporary cure.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
bint e aisha's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
2,249
Sister
1,822
bint e aisha's avatar
#171 [Permalink] Posted on 9th December 2019 14:20
Lal mirch Se Nazar Utharne Ki Haqeeqat | Mas'alah # 223| Ask Mufti Tariq Masood

youtu.be/HFMs62P81M0
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
11,516
Brother
10,076
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#172 [Permalink] Posted on 12th December 2019 17:49

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

25FEB2018-12DEC2019: Original Questions

The original question were NOT:

  1. Is burning Chilli Sunnah?
  2. Is burning Chilli effective?
  3. Are their better or Sunnah compliant methods?
  4. Do you prefer this method or not? 

The stance is pretty much what Mufti Yusuf Ludhyanwi Shaheed (RA) has summed up in 1 line.

The original questions WERE:

  1. Is this action Islamically impermissible?
  2. If so, what is the evidence and why? 

As usual, our daughter gone off a tangent and produced a half statement which does not answer any of the questions. It is a method for which she has some personal dislike (which is fine) and she is trying to justify it from Qur'aan & Sunnah. If our daughter wants a direct quote from Mufti Tariq Masood (HA) that he has not given a Fatwa, I can Insha'Allah get a direct message from him and post it here and I can even Insha'Allah even try to get JTR to issue an official Fatwa...If she is willing to consider that she is mistaken on the "Islamic principle" on this issue.

Personal like/dislike preference to a Sunnah (based method) is NOT the issue. DU Deoband never claims or states this to be Sunnah at all.

Mufti Tariq Masood (HA) has NOT given a Fatwa at all, he has given his preference and that is fine.

The original questions are repeated in 1-4.

Fatwa of Mufti Yusuf Ludhyanwi Shaheed (RA)

Volume 2/Page 556

Quote:
I have no direct experience of this method but IF it is effective in warding off the evil eye THEN it is permissible.

P.S: To everyone, Hit "dislike", satisfy your Nafs and move on with your lives.


report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
22,995
Brother
9,524
abu mohammed's avatar
#173 [Permalink] Posted on 12th December 2019 17:58
Quote:
As usual, our daughter gone off a tangent and produced a half statement which does not answer any of the questions.

She hasn't gone off on a tangent. She shared the view of another scholar with no comments from herself.

I rated it creative, doesn't mean I agree with what he said.

It's a random clip that happens to be linked with this topic.

Quote:
Mufti Tariq Masood (HA) has NOT given a Fatwa at all, he has given his preference and that is fine.

Exactly :)
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
73
Brother
66
#174 [Permalink] Posted on 29th December 2019 02:17
Salam.

The last 2 ayahs of Surah al-Qalam were revealed to protect against evil eye (ayn al-hasud). A man had evil eye ability to supposedly kill someone with his gaze and this man used it against Rasulullah (salallahu alayhi wasalam). Thus these ayat were revealed. It should be memorized and used often. It is often forgotten because it is not in many famous dua collections, but you can see tafsir of these 2 ayahs to see the benefit.

The link between food and magic is in the sunnah - the benefit of eating 7 ajwa dates on an empty stomach is it protects from magic - there is a hadith on this I believe. But no idea about the chilis. Most cultures in the world know about the curative effects of plants in their regions, so maybe this was a knowledge given to people of the past...chilis and evil eye?

Often you can recite duas or adhkar with niyyah. Maybe that is where the OP methodology comes from? Wazaif are dhanni by nature, not qati'. It means it is speculative, probable or may or may not work, it is not a definitive thing that it will work. I think people forget this. Allahu alam.

di.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top

Jump to page: