Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Mufti Muneer Ahmed Akhoon

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#46 [Permalink] Posted on 30th April 2020 16:15
Just 12 days to go and we will find out.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#47 [Permalink] Posted on 30th April 2020 16:19
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

How do such people preach on the pulpit about humility, humbleness, simplicity, vanity, extravagance, life of Rasoolullah (saw) etc, but then act completely opposite. Someone needs to do their tarbiyyah.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#48 [Permalink] Posted on 30th April 2020 16:19
Rajab wrote:
View original post

He was a "nobody" in America until after 9/11 when he became an informant for the FBI (like so many others) and became "Grand Mufti of America".

If you live in America and cross this guy, you will get a visit from your friendly FBI agent to query you about your views on "War on Terror".

Plenty of people like him which FBI found in friendly neighbourhoods, he is uniquely helpful to the FBI because he is "Deobandi" so FBI and others need to big him up specifically to penetrate the Deobandi Mosques. Majority of American Deobandees know the game and give a polite nod to his "Majesty, The Grand Mufti of America" because nobody wants to be visited by the FBI by crossing him so no (Deobandi) refutes him.

His work is mostly in Urdu so most Americans don't care.

FBI probably gets very good intel because all visiting Deobandees (from overseas) visit him and stay with him.

OR maybe he was an FBI informant even before 9/11, can't be sure on that.
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#49 [Permalink] Posted on 30th April 2020 16:29
Rajab wrote:
View original post

Bro why don't you understand?He probably dosen't even have time to make his youtube videos,let alone labeling the videos.
He's a Shaikhul Hadees of a Madrasah,holds zikr majlis very regularly,(he's the khalifa of Moulana Yusuf Ludhyanvi Shaheed RA)
and lectures at many different masjids in New York.If he was in front of you,would you act this way?A scholar who's studied under many great scholars of out time?His dad was one of the greatest saints of his time.He comes from a family of scholars.
Many great scholars of our time have great respect for him cause of who's Khalifa he is and his family.Moulana Yusuf Motala sb,Moulana Arshad Madani,and many others.You should listen to his aap beeti on Raham TV.If you don't understand urdu you can ask someone to translate it for you.I think you should your research properly next time.And again,he's not really considered the Muft e Azam of America,people just give him that title.Yes he is one of the big Muftis, but there are many other great Muftis here.
+0 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#50 [Permalink] Posted on 30th April 2020 16:32
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#51 [Permalink] Posted on 30th April 2020 16:38
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

What's with the illuminati symbol? the walking stick is a great touch!

I won't mention the bleach as I know it's not for the coronavirus, it's an old photo. :)

+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#52 [Permalink] Posted on 30th April 2020 17:02
Quote:
He's a Shaikhul Hadees of a Madrasah

Shaykhul Hadith not acting on this hadith:

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:

The Prophet (صلی الله عليه وسلم) said, "What is below the ankles of a lower garment is condemned to the Fire (Hell)."

[Al-Bukhari].

وعنه عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال‏:‏ ‏ "‏ما أسفل من الكعبين من الإزار ففي النار‏"‏ ‏.‏
+2 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#53 [Permalink] Posted on 30th April 2020 17:14
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

He is a Superstar among Indian/Pakistani Aunties who come from back home and primarily deal in Urdu, they all willingly part with their own and their husband's hard earned Cash to get "spiritual advice" from "Grand Mufti of America".

Nobody knows or cares about him who isn't Deobandi or don't know Urdu.

No post ratings
UK
Brother
#54 [Permalink] Posted on 30th April 2020 17:28
Threads merged.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#55 [Permalink] Posted on 30th April 2020 17:47
scontent.fkhi2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/64...

'Amr b. 'Abasa Sulami reported that he went to Rasulullah صلی الله عليه وسلم and asked: Who are you?

He said: "‏ أَنَا نَبِيٌّ ‏" I am a Prophet (of Allah).

I again said: Who is a Prophet?

He said: "‏ أَرْسَلَنِي اللَّهُ ‏" I have been sent by Allah.

I said: What is that which you have been sent with?

He said: ‏"‏ أَرْسَلَنِي بِصِلَةِ الأَرْحَامِ وَكَسْرِ الأَوْثَانِ وَأَنْ يُوَحَّدَ اللَّهُ لاَ يُشْرَكُ بِهِ شَىْءٌ ‏"‏
I have been sent to join ties of relationship, to break the Idols, and to proclaim the oneness of Allah (in a manner that) nothing is to be associated with Him.

Sahih Muslim 832
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#56 [Permalink] Posted on 30th April 2020 17:53
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

First of all I never said your not an American,2nd of all I never said I know him more then you,in fact I don't even follow him.
I'm not even from New York!I only came across this video like 2 days ago.I already said this many times there are many other great Muftis in the U.S.Most people don't even consider him the "Grand Mufti".It only says that on his T.V. channel.You should know that if your an "American".
And 3rd of all I was replying to Rajab,NOT YOU.I wasn't even talking to you.
+1 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#57 [Permalink] Posted on 30th April 2020 19:58
Ibn Ghafoor wrote:
View original post

There are number of errors in your post so lets pick them out one by one.

Firstly, this is a "public" forum which you means whatever you write is visible for everyone to see and respond to.

Secondly, in your mind does everyone gets a guarantee of "Hidayat and Jannah" just because they were born to a certain father or a student of a certain a teacher? Do you actually know that Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) used to make Dua to Allah Ta'ala to remain on guidance and so did the Sahabah (RA).

Do you know that son of one of the most famous Deobandi Ulama (and grandson of an even more famous Deobandi Alim expert on Aqeedah) graduate of a Deobandi Darul-uloom is RIGHT HAND man of Javed Ghamdi (Hadeeth denier)?

Do you know that an Alim (graduate of Darul-uloom Deoband) from the family of well-known Ulama wrote lyrics for most famous Bollywood songs in 1960s, 1970s and 1980s?

Do you know that this guy is the great Grand-son of Maulana Qasim Nanotwi (RA) who is the founder of Darul-uloom Deoband?

i.ytimg.com/vi/sUJciFuyDqo/maxresdefault.jpg

Our Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassalam) said that racial ethnic superiority is nothing and the only thing superior is "Taqwa", where did you get this idea is someone is on Hidayat because he is the son of so and so and student of so and so.

DID ANY OF THE DEOBANDI AKABIR LOOK LIKE THIS???

scontent.fkhi2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/64...

Lastly, show me a certificate of PhD from Jamia-ul-Uloom Al-Islamia, Binnori Town, Karachi...NEVER BEEN ISSUED!

kitabummuneer.com/about/hazrat-maulana-mufti-muneer-a-akh...

P.S: I am not discussing what this guy actually says or done, just discussing basics with you.
+4 -0Agree x 1Winner x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#58 [Permalink] Posted on 30th April 2020 21:15
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I'm making it very clear for the 3rd time,I'm not defending this scholar,I'm not even from New York.We have many great scholars in our area.I only came across this video a few days ago and just wanted to share it.The only information I have of this scholar is from his website.If you know anything else you should certainly share it.How do you expect people to know what you know,when you haven't even shared your information with anyone or at least with me?And I never said everyone gets a guarantee of "Hidayat and Jannah" just because they were born to a certain father or a student of a certain a teacher.I know what scholar your talking about,he's the grandson of Moulana Sarfaraz Khan Safdar RA,the son of Moulana Zahidur Rashadi sb DB,just met him a few months ago in Gujranwala.Lastly my previous post had nothing to do with what your talking about,you randomly said your an American and you know more then me about him as if I said I know more then you,and your not American,to clear myself up I said I was talking to Rajab not you.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#59 [Permalink] Posted on 1st May 2020 02:15
Mufti Muneer Ahmad Akhoon (DB) is an alim of deen. He may have his faults, who doesn't? We take what is good from our ulama and leave their tafarrudat (peculiar opinions) to them.

I doubt the Akabir Ulama of Deoband would agree with the manner in which Mufti Akhoon (DB) is being spoken of in this thread.

A while ago, Mufti Tariq Masood (DB) said something about faith healers (amils) and people went to great lengths to take his speech apart and went so far as to imply that Mufti Sahab (DB) would meet an ignoble end if he did not repent.

Whatever happened to subtlety?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#60 [Permalink] Posted on 1st May 2020 02:42
A kind heads up to those linking pictures of Mufti Sahib in western attire should highlight there is a picture of a female too.

Jazak'Allah.
No post ratings