Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Comprehensive Pakistan Thread

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, abuzayd2k, bint e aisha, Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, sipraomer, mSiddiqui
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#646 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2019 11:26

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Exaggeration and extrapolation, much? :P

He said this while responding to a question of a journalist who asked him about his plans if made prime minister of Pakistan for 10 days during a ceremony held as part of a nation-wide campaign launched by him titled "Taleem Ho Gi Aam, Her Beti Key Naam":

Response:

This country has two major issues:

1. Unemployment
  2. Lack of education

Nothing else said.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp0CwNkBdCw

Watch exact exchange 15:30 onwards.

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#647 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2019 11:36
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Quote:
And then there is this problem that some of the boys are expecting that we should show the same amount to deference and loyalty to Maulana as we do to Deoband.

I have problem with that.

Who is saying that, professor? I think I have missed some posts..

Quote:
And this brings me to an issue that I personally did not get to till now. The question is the following: Is it proper for a person like me, who is happy to take his Deen from Deoband, to prefer a non-Deobandi like Imran Khan over a Deobandi like Maulana Fazlur Rahman?

Ofcourse it is. Imran Khan is our Prime Minister, not a Khaleefa or a qadhi that we will prefer Deobandis over him no matter how incompetent they are.

Quote:
From the point of view of the Deobandi ethos this is simply not permitted.

The Deobandi ethos say that we should not appreciate late Dr Israr Ahmed even if we do not have a counter part of him in our kitty.

The Deobandi ethos say that we should not appreciate Dr Zakir Naik even if we do not have a counter part of him in our kitty.

The Deobandi ethos say that we should not appreciate Imran Khan and go with the Maulana because he is our answer to Imran Khan.

If that's the case then I simply do not agree with the Deobandis here. With that attitude I'm afraid they may reject Mahdi علیه السلام if he does not happen to be a Deobandi.

Quote:
Thankfully the brothers and sisters here at MS have been indulgent in the former two cases and have not shown any resentment for my appreciation of late Dr Israr Ahmed and Dr Zakir Naik.

And if they do not feel accommodating for Imran Khan that too is alright - it is a Deobandi forum and it is absolutely alright if Maulana is preferred over Imran Khan.

Sadly I can not bring myself to like Maulana.

I suppose This curtails the liberties that I enjoy here at the forum but I shall gladly submit to that.

Why would that curtail your liberties on this forum? Rest assured Professor, no one on this forum is supporting Maulana at least not the administer.

I too had once written in reply to your post that I do not like Maulana Fazlur Rahman. I just don't like to discuss him but you will inshaAllah not find me abusing him. I don't see Deobandis around me giving much importance to JUI either.

And just for the record the only political party I have ever supported is PTI from 2012-2014. My preferences have changed but still apart from Imran Khan I've always despised other politicians. Even the Deobandi scholars like Mufti Taqi Usmani HA and Mufti Rafi Usmani HA have praised Imran Khan for his speech at UNGA. Similarly they have also praised the peaceful and organized nature of Azadi March though Mufti Taqi Usmani has also pointed out the ambiguity of his objectives. The Barelwi Mufti Muneebur Rahman HA has also praised the march for the same reasons.

Quote:
I suppose I naturally come under the purview of this argument. I was presented the evidence for Maualna being on CIA payroll and I took more than a year to digest the information. I did not take any stand in this regard for this whole period. The nature of the evidence is such that I can not present it before the public. But it certainly has left an extremely bitter taste in my mouth.

I am completely biased against the Maulana yet I do fear being proved wrong. What I fear is how will the Jamiat cadre will feel when the truth is out publicly - as and when it does.

Since you have evidence against him, it is absolutely fine for you to criticize him as much as you wish. We do not have such evidence in front of us so we will judge him just like we judge other politicians. He has made alliance with the corrupt politicians and that speaks a lot about him.

Quote:
And for the record I am can not forgive Maulana Fazl-ur-Rahman for making fun of Maulana Abdul Aziz, elder brother of Maulana Abdur Rashid Ghazi Shaheed, for trying to escape in a Burqa.

I did not know that before. Thanks for adding this information.

Quote:
Deoband is the best explanation of Islam but there is another fact of life - there are a few non-Deobandis who have done or are doing better than us in those fields that I personally find essential for the welfare of Muslim Ummah.

I totally agree.
+4 -0Like x 3Creative x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#648 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2019 11:46

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Propfessor Maripat wrote:
And then there is this problem that some of the boys are expecting that we should show the same amount to deference and loyalty to Maulana as we do to Deoband.
I have problem with that.

bint e aisha wrote:
Who is saying that, professor? I think I have missed some posts.

Again and again and again

www.youtube.com/watch?v=my3LFiDBuRo

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rJgTAulh4k

Evidence:

Jamaat-e-Islami is another (religious) party doing politics in Pakistan. Deobandees oppose it purely because it is Jamaat-e-Islami and support JUI-F purely because it is "Deobandi" and support Maulana Fazlur-Rahman (HA) purely based on his father (RA) policies etc have nothing to do with the issue at all.

Allah Ta'ala commands Muslims in all conditions to speak the truth.

Let not pure hatred and poison distract us from speaking the truth and take our attention away from reckoning on the day of judgement by Allah Ta'ala.

+0 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#649 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2019 11:54
I think I have hit the nerve of some PTI lover so hard that he/she is disliking innocent posts of mine. Anyway! Carry on.
+1 -0Agree x 1Winner x 1Optimistic x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#650 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2019 11:57
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

You have taken Bait of Imran Khan as Ameerul Mu'mineen and expect likes ;)

Also, readers don't know when you are serious, joking, confused, lost or honest on this thread
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#651 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2019 11:59
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Not talking about those casual posts. Talking about recent posts about leadership and education. These posts had nothing to do with PTI, IK or JUI.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#652 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2019 12:00

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Professor Maripat wrote:
I suppose I naturally come under the purview of this argument. I was presented the evidence for Maualna being on CIA payroll and I took more than a year to digest the information. I did not take any stand in this regard for this whole period. The nature of the evidence is such that I can not present it before the public. But it certainly has left an extremely bitter taste in my mouth.

I am completely biased against the Maulana yet I do fear being proved wrong. What I fear is how will the Jamiat cadre will feel when the truth is out publicly - as and when it does.

bint e aisha wrote:
Since you have evidence against him, it is absolutely fine for you to criticize him as much as you wish. We do not have such evidence in front of us so we will judge him just like we judge other politicians. He has made alliance with the corrupt politicians and that speaks a lot about him.

Slander without Evidence: An Islamic not a "Political" issue

www.muftisays.com/forums/14-peoples-say/11437-comprehensi...

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#653 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2019 12:02
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Quote:
P.S: There will be more deflection and spin to take attention away from embarrassment of "VickyLeaks"

Assumptions!
+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#654 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2019 12:08
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Assumptions!
+2 -0Winner x 1Creative x 2
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#655 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2019 12:11

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

You are absolutely right and I am absolutely wrong and I apologize.

I have edited my post and I seek forgiveness from Allah Ta'ala as assumption is a sin, please feel free to bring any violations of Shariah to my attention so I can address the matter in this Dunya instead of being held responsible in the Akkhira.

Jazaklallahu Khayran

+4 -0Winner x 4
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#656 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2019 12:27
Ulema must avoid politics. Especially Jamhuri politics. This is only worsening the situation for them and practicing Muslims. They must engage in social welfare of the society in order to earn rewards in Akhirah and improve their image as Muslimeen. They must also produce the means of earning halal revenue instead of being dependent on donations for their deeni work. Without economic freedom there is no such thing like freedom.

In Mardan, I myself saw ulema doing imamat and were also sewing clothes for a living in their spare time. In my vicinity there are ulema who are doing whole sale business of selling clothes. Earning a halal living is a sunnah of Prophets, Sahaba and Tabieen etc. There is no shame in it. And besides, giving dawah through practical example while being engaged in worldly affairs is the most needed form of dawah today. There are billions of bayans. However, public demands honest businessman and honest professionals.

A practicing Muslim who sells pure milk to the public can have a larger impact on people than making 1000 bayans in 100 days.

In this age we lack honest traders and honest professionals. The clean shaven are not ready to fill the gap. However, if ulema take the lead then I am sure that they will rapidly change their image in the eyes of the public.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1Disagree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#657 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2019 12:40

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

It is a superficial post with aspects which are praiseworthy and aspects which are blameworthy.

I hit disagree on the post for the following reasons:

Does not take away from the fact that when someone acts in contradiction to Qur'aan and Sunnah we have to call it out and in this matter Mr Abdullah is no different to Mufti Abdullah.

This is RULE NUMBER ONE of Khilafah. If you promise not to run away, start becoming sarcastic or insulting I can give you clear evidence from Qur'aan & Sunnah and then example after example after example from Islamic history.

Even the Khalifah (Caliph) is not above the law and above criticism let alone a Maulana/Mufti when they are clearly in contradiction to Qur'aan and Sunnah.

Our allegiance is to Allah and not to a personality or ideology (other then Islam)

Shaving is Haram but it has no bearing on filling the gap or what not! Plenty of clean shaven people are honest, hardworking, and truthful, although they are (extremely) sinful by shaving. Plenty of men with full Sunnah compliant beards are sinful because of their speech, actions and conduct with others, although they are virtuous in terms of following the Sunnah.

Again, If you promise not to run away, start becoming sarcastic or insulting we can discuss from Qur'aan and Sunnah as to why your understanding is not entirely accurate.

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#658 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2019 13:05

Sorry for the Urdu post.. 

شورش کاشمیری کی کتاب کا ایک اور اسکین۔ ۔ 

جنکے نزدیک کرتار پور بارڈر سے قادیانیوں کا تعلق نہیں چاہے وہ پی ٹی آئی کے دوست ہوں وہ بھی رسول اللہ کے امتی ہونے کے ناطے یہ مطالبہ کریں اور آواز اٹھائیں کہ اگر اسکا تعلق خالص سکھ کی ہمدردی سے ہے تو آمدو رفت صرف سکھ مذہب سے خاص کر دی جائے

کچھ لوگوں کا خیال ہے کہ ربوہ سے قادیان براستہ واہگہ زیادہ قریب ہے ان سے عرض ہے یہاں مسئلہ ویزہ فری کوریڈور کا ہے واہگہ ہو یا دلی ہے یا امرتسر باقی سب تو ویزہ پراسس ہو گا تو ہی بارڈر کراس ہوگا مختصر بات بہ ہے اگر آپ چاہتے ہیں کہ ہم آپکی نیت پر شک نا کریں تو آپ اسکو صرف سکھوں کے لئے خاص کر دیں مسئلہ کیا ہے؟ مسئلہ یہی ہے دال میں کچھ کالا نہیں پوری دال کالی ہے

بعض سنجیدہ پی ٹی آئی کے بھائیوں کا سوال ہے کہ قادیانی بھی تو اقلیت ہیں انکو اگر سفری سہولت دے دی گئ ہے تو اعتراض کیا ہے جناب یہی تو آپ سے گزارش ہے کم از کم مسئلہ سمجھا تو کریں قادیانی اس وقت اقلیت قرار پائیں گے جب خود کو کافرتسلیم کر لیں گے تو ہم سب انکو حقوق دیں گے اقلیت کے ۔ اصل میں وہ خود کو مسلم کہ کر ختم نبوت کا انکار کرتے ہیں جسکی وجہ سے وہ پکے مرتد ہیں اور مرتد کے شریعت میں کوئی حقوق نہیں بلکہ اسلامی ریاست کی ذمہ داری ہے کہ انکا قلع قمعہ کرے اگر نہیں کرتی تو عوام خود یہ کام نہیں کر سکتے ریاست سے مطالبہ کریں گے کہ یا انکو جلاوطن کیا جائے یا یہ خود کو مسلم کہے بغیر ہمارے ساتھ اقلیتوں کی طرح زندگی گزاریں یا ریاست ان پر ارتداد کی شرعی سزا نافذ کرے

(اقلیت کوئی امت اس وقت بنتی ہے جب خود کو الگ ملت مانے اور ڈیکلئیر کرے ایک فرقہ جو ہر بچے کو پہلے اسلام کا کلمہ پڑھا کر ختم نبوت کا انکار کروائے گا وہ مرتد ہی رہے گا قادیانی جتنا پاکستانی آئین کو مانتے ہیں ہمیں سب علم ہے خود کومسلم کہنا بند کر کے قادیانی کافرمانیں اقلیت کے تمام حقوق مل جائیں گے )

جنکو ابھی بھی شک و شبہ ہے وہ کم از کم بلا تعصب غیر جانبداری سےاور کسی سیاسی وابستگی کے بغیر ایک مرتبہ سوچیں ضرور کے مذہبی طبقے کو کرتاپور سے کیا مسئلہ ہونا اللہ کی قسم اس بارڈر کو صرف سکھوں کے لیے مخصوص کر دیا جائے اور تب کوئی بھی مولوی اعتراض کرے تو ہم ذمہ دار ہیں۔ 

لیکن اگر ہر قدم کے پیچھے قادیانیوں یا یہودیوں کے ایجنڈے کی تکمیل ہو رہی ہو تو مولوی اور مذہبی طبقے کو احتجاج کا حق حاصل بے ۔ . یہ سکھ اور قادیانی ریاست کی طرف ایک قدم ہے مان جائیے اس کے بینیفشری قادیانی اور سکھ دونوں ہیں۔

پی ٹی آئی میں یہ بہت بڑا مسئلہ ہے سب سے پہلے جھوٹ بولتے ہیں کہ یہ جھوٹ ہے۔ ۔ ۔ پھر کہتے ہیں سچ ہے لیکن حکمت ہے۔ ۔ پھر آخر میں اسکے فضائل بیان کرتے ہیں۔ ۔ ۔

سکھوں قادیانیوں کی ملاقات کی تصویر میں سارے دجالوں اور کذابوں کی تصویریں پیچھے دیوار پر لٹکی نظر آرہی ہیں

علامہ ہشام الہی

+2 -0
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#659 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2019 13:33
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

There is nothing to be sarcastic about here. You can share your wisdom without worry.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#660 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2019 13:58
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

What is the background of Shorosh Kashmiri? Was he a good journalist researcher?
No post ratings

Jump to page: