Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Comprehensive Pakistan Thread

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k, bint e aisha, Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, sipraomer, tanveerzakee, sharjan8643
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#106 [Permalink] Posted on 1st July 2018 23:16
Umm Khadeejah wrote:
View original post

Islam did not, cannot and will not come through democracy. This is the simple reason we have failed. Only the black banners of Khorasan can implement it.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#107 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd July 2018 15:24

Maripat wrote:
View original post

Laymen and followers never fail, they simply get led astray. When an army fails it is the fault of leadership and not the Sepoys who fight, nobody laments over the actions and conditions of Sepoys and if they do it is considered to be the the fault of leadership.

The Ummah is in a terrible mess because leadership has failed. Leadership will promptly blame it on millions of followers because it is hard to pinpoint and even hrader to rectity.

It is always the fault of command and not the Soliders, those with dignity admit their fault while BAYGHAYRATS shift the blame on someone else.

Indian Muslims suffered because the Mughals were getting drunk and having parties. Allah gave them unrestricted access to India for over 1000 years and YET THEY DID NOTHING to give Dawah to the masses of Indians. NOT ONE MUGHAL KING OF INDIA did Hajj! Did you know that?

Indian Muslims merely followed what they saw happening right in front of their own eyes. If a common Muslim witnesses his King marrying a Hindu (lady) what do you think he will do???

What do you expect to return from the Heavens? Blessings OR Punishment?

Its a miracle, it actually lasted over a 1000 years.

Its time to take off nostalgic sunglasses and actually view the Mughal Raj of India, it was a big party! Then Allah Ta'ala deemed an end to it. Later Indian Muslims instead of looking at the actual problem decided to put a political patch on it (Ulama included).

How can you rule over a land for 1000 years and REMAIN a "tiny" minority? There is no such example in Islamic history. If it was not because of Auliya and Sufiya majority of us will not be Muslims today, either.
+2 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#108 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd July 2018 07:04
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

A couple of points, Colonel Sahab.

Allah swt will allow people to rule with kufr (disbelief), but not with zulm (oppression). The Mughal empire was the last in a series of Muslim empires. The Mughal empire lasted only around 300 years. They lasted as long as they did because they were not tyrants, else Allah swt would not have let them thrive for so long.

At the time of Independence, the Muslim population of the subcontinent was around 30-33 percent. This is not a minuscule minority. There is no doubt that Islam was spread due to the efforts of the Ulama and Sufiyah (scholars and ascetics).

This has been a common pattern in Islamic conquests. The job of the ruling class has always been government, and the responsibility of dawah (proselytizing) had been taken up by others. During the Umayyad conquests, the focus of the ruling class was government, and there was no concerted dawah effort stemming from the office of the Khalifa. Al Andalus is also a case in point, where rule lasted over 800 years, but the population remained predominantly Christian. Islam grew organically, when the local people mingled with the Muslims who arrived.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#109 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd July 2018 09:01

abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

Two disagreements if I may, please...

1. The job of "Muslim" ruling class is not just collecting taxes and Governing, it is to make Dawah of Islam. If you insist I can find quotations to back my point, although it is not of importance to me
  2. Read all the books containing the eye witnesse accounts by Khawaja Hasan Nizami, e.g. completely unrelated to our topic here:

www.hindustantimes.com/books/a-chronicler-of-1857-par-exc...

www.scribd.com/doc/44684266/Agony-of-Delhi-Khwaja-Hasan-N...

After reading all the books, refelect on your post about Mughals. I leave it in your capable hands.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#110 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd July 2018 16:48
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

True, Colonel Sahab, that it is the responsibility of the ruling class to promote dawah, but the reality has always been different, except for the time of the Khulafa-e-Rashideen, because they were Jami' and exemplary. There were a few isolated examples throughout history where the Sultan or Khalifa acted with religious zeal to propagate the faith, but this was not very common.

The Mughals certainly were lax in the observance of religious duties, including dawah. If they were also tyrants, then I apologize for my ignorance.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#111 [Permalink] Posted on 4th July 2018 14:03

abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

History is Maripat Saheb's deaprtment :) so he can correct this...

Al-Hajjaj ibn Yusuf was a tyrant and Mughals were no way classical tyrants. From my limited reading of history Mughals were absorbed in partying and Merrymaking and that is overwhelming majority, if not all of them.

They were guilty of dereliction of duty (from an Islamic perspective) and the Muslims of the Indian subcontinent are paying the price for it, today.

Shah Waliullah (RA) writes about the rulers of India and issues a verdict that that by and large they were derelict in their duty of propagation of Islam and (I believe) Shaykh Abul Hasan Ali Nadwi (RA) has also alluded to it in his writings.

Poetry, fine arts, architecture but they neglected the elephant in the room (i.e. Hindu majority). The lower casts of Hindus were strongly discriminated against and even a hint of encouragement (towards them) would have opened the floodgates of Hidayah for them to Islam. During the British Raj, the Christian missionaries of India exploited this and as a result thousands converted from Hinduism to Christianity. Before the Christians, it was the Buddhists who appealed to the lower caste Hindus with their message of equality.

Mughals were interested in extending their rule and partying and nothing else!

+3 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#112 [Permalink] Posted on 5th July 2018 02:26
Who would want to waste time on a joker like him. Some years a go he was the praising parrot of MQM now he criticizes the same jamaat. Stupid yellow journalist. Boot licker.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrT0v1t-Ev0

He refutes himself. lol.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#113 [Permalink] Posted on 5th July 2018 05:23

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Allow me to add my view on it brother. Hassan Nisar is critical, critical, critical of Pakistan and Muslims.

Of course he and the others of his ilk think that they are indulging in positive criticism.

But things do not work out that way. The enemies will not pay attention to this angle. They are not interested that Pakistan improves in any way or Muslims are reformed and put on the right, straight path.

They, the enemies, will take it as authentic and confirmed information whenever Nassan Nisar opens his mouth and use it against Pakistan and Muslims in general.

Indeed I have seen comments by Indian critics of Pakistan and Muslims using Hassan Nisar as a sort of model of criticism of Muslim society.

I also have seen videos of Hassan Nisar being used the RSS troll army and the BJP IT Cell that work overnight to defame, denigrate and run down Islam and harass Muslims and those who come out in defense of Muslims.

Misguided he certainly is while it is difficult to say anything about his intentions - we can not fathom intentions of the people for we can not dive into the oceans of their hearts.

This leaves us with the damage that people like him do to Pakistan in particular and Muslim society in general.

Owing to these considerations I was getting these fancy ideas to go into overdrive about the internal enemies of Muslims and use a crisis as an opportunity. To do a thorough academic demolition of Shri Hassan Ji Nisar because of his stupidity in the style of our beloved Late Dr Abu Tamim Rahamatullahi Alaihi.

My balloon was burst by one of our brothers here at SF who said that no one takes him seriously in Pakistan. This view simply leaves out the damage he has done by his unwise criticism. Never underestimate the power of foolish friends.

Now the situation has changed. I can not go after him any more. I saw a recent video and I felt that he is a tired man already. I can not have a go at a defeated man.

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#114 [Permalink] Posted on 5th July 2018 13:30
I don’t know if People like Hasan Nisar are sadists,frustrated,confused or all in one.Such people create a lot of negativity about Muslims and Islamic history,create doubts about the future of Ummah and its potentials,spread pessimism and portray Muslim umma in general as unworthy of doing anything good or positive.I consider it وسواس الخنّاس from which we seek refuge.

Self criticism may be a positive thing to do provided the intention is to find solutions to problems.In case of Hasan Nisar I keep waiting for a good (or even bad) suggestion from him about how to improve our conditions.He has nothing to suggest except the indirect impression to portray our failures (true or imagined) to be irreversible,our fate signed and sealed to be permanently inferior to others,and that nothing can be done about it except to mourn and cry...

He is not alone in spreading this ‘message of surrender and defeat’.Someone who is infinitely more dangerous and is given almost equal space on Pakistani private TV channels is GHAMIDI. I wish our uluma had done half the effort against him which they did against Ml Maududi sb and Pervez. The message of ghamidi is spreading like wildfire through electronic media and the youngsters find it very appealing. He is cool,calculated and apparently logical. He ‘makes’ Din ‘easy’ for youth by removing everything against nafs from Din and uses religious terminology for it. The young find his style of din more acceptable than the “din of Mulla” which is full of all kinds of restrictions.

Both Hasan Nisar and Ghamidi have one thing in common ,they are unduly impressed with the material progress of western civilisation and they consider Muslim civilisation and values not only inferior but a hinderence in the path of ‘progress’...they can’t target din (or they may be sincerely loyal to din,in their own style) so they target Mulla,the Muslim rulers of the past and present and the history of Muslims.Some of their criticism is genuine or looks genuine,the truth is mixed with falsehood,the end result happens to be a devastating message of doom....
+2 -0Like x 2Agree x 2
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#115 [Permalink] Posted on 6th July 2018 02:25
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Instead of refuting these jokers, I would suggest to create podcasts and documentaries about a comprehensive narrative of what is our identity as Muslims, the message of quran and sunnah, our history, the good deeds our forefathers did, the mistakes they made, the chaos we are in today, the solution. I have 73 topics in mind. We have to build a consistent and effective narrative which could connect the dots and present a complete comprehensive picture. From spiritual side of a human, it's diseases and cures to the political-socio-economic problems and solutions of the society. We mustn't target individuals as there are many to replace them. Rand in 2004 unveiled their plan to confuse this ummah through installing secular minded journalists and professors in the media and academic institutions so that they could propagate "moderate" secular, westernized and "enlightened" Islam to the youth.

Update

I have seen Shias creating documentaries and promoting their version, I have seen Salafis creating documentaries promoting their ideologies. So far, I haven't come in contact with any documentary or podcast from a learned deobandi for removing misconceptions and suggesting solutions to the problems. Our youth dearly needs an authentic, clear and objective narrative. Bayans are not enough. The kuffar and deviants are presenting their message in the best of manner.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#116 [Permalink] Posted on 6th July 2018 02:40
Our ulema are of such high caliber with authentic knowledge but the way they are presenting it is so outdated. We need digital and brilliant dais who could translate their ilm in creative and effective ways of expression.
+2 -0Like x 2Agree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#117 [Permalink] Posted on 6th July 2018 08:55

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

I have been targeted and vilified for saying this for decades. From my first post on Sunniforum to today, this is what I have consistently said.

Apparently, my vilification of what I said on Sunniforum continues to this day when this is ALL I have been trying to say.

+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#118 [Permalink] Posted on 6th July 2018 12:43
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#119 [Permalink] Posted on 9th July 2018 16:37
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#120 [Permalink] Posted on 9th July 2018 17:51
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Assalamu alaikum
There's no voice in the last three minutes where Dr. Sarfaraz Ahmed Awan is speaking.
No post ratings

Jump to page: