Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open
 
Top Members

Comprehensive Pakistan Thread

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Thread Tools
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, abuzayd2k, bint e aisha, Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, sipraomer
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
11,516
Brother
10,060
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#481 [Permalink] Posted on 31st October 2019 23:37

Orya Maqbool Jan on Maulana Fazlur-Rahman


  • I was 12 years old in 1970 when his father Mufti Mahmood (RA) & Maulana Ghaus Hazarvee (RA) used to have a slogan in their events and it used to say:

Sau Yahoodi, Aik Maududi

100 Yahoodi, 1 Maududi

When Jamiat Ulama-e-Islami can compare someone whose (exterior) used to be according to Sunnah to 100 Yahoodees then what do you expect from them for Imran Khan?

  • The Jamaat of Maulana Fazlur-Rahmaan has nothing to do with religion but it is a political party which protects a system which is at odds and at direct rebellion with Allah Ta'ala i.e. "Democracy"
  • When I met Maulana (in a 1-2-1 meeting) he said a few sentences and then smiled expecting praise from me but I was astonished. He said:

"India has revoked Article 370 and subsumed Kashmir into (India) and we have revoked FATA and subsumed the tribal belt into (Pakistan). Indian Army is doing operations in Kashmir and Pakistani Army did operations in FATA"

I am astonished at Maulana that he cannot see any difference between the actions of Indian Government (& military) to that of Pakistani (Government & Military)...

www.awaztoday.pk/singlecolumn/74841/Orya-Maqbool-Jan/Mola...

P.S: I wanted to embed a better resolution but it has a picture in it so read it as best as you can.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
MARS
2,170
Brother
236
sipraomer's avatar
#482 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2019 00:49
Everyone is right but the other. Molvi sahab is right and Mr. is wrong. Mr. is right and Molvi Sahab is wrong. Young ones are right and elders are wrong. Elders are right and young ones are wrong. Men are right and women are wrong. Women are right and men are wrong.

However, nobody is wrong but the person in the mirror.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Maripat's avatar
Offline
Gham-o-Huzn
2,617
Brother
3,198
Maripat's avatar
#483 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2019 06:38
Azadi March Address by Maulana Fazlur Rehman Ji


I am listening to it from You Tube.

Azan is going on in the background and the Maulana continues to speak.

The top comments are mostly about this only.

Then an Assamese/Bengali/Bangladeshi brother commented that Maulana is keeping the tradition of Mir Ja'afer alive.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
11,516
Brother
10,060
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#484 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2019 10:11

Maripat wrote:
View original post

There are double standards from Deobandees.

  1. They judge other rulers based on Islam
  2. They don't judge "Maulana" based on Islam and Sunnah

Orya Maqbool Jan Saheb has a huge fan-club among Deobandees, now he is clearly writing against Maulana but Deobandees are silent so they need to say that Orya Maqbool Jan is lying and he is thus discredited

OR

Orya Maqbool Jan Saheb is right and Maulana Fazlur Rahman is discredited.

To avoid this obvious dichotomy, Deobandees will just pretend that Orya Maqbool Jab Saheb never said what he said here:

www.muftisays.com/forums/14-peoples-say/11437-comprehensi...

This is an issue which you find with majority of Deobandees. When they are presented with solid irrefutable evidence about Ulama, they change topics or pretend that it does not exist. I am not saying that Orya Maqbool Jan is presenting solid irrefutable evidence (it is just a column) but the principal applies.

The Azadi March is happening because Deobandees (and no one else) is supporting it.

report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Maripat's avatar
Offline
Gham-o-Huzn
2,617
Brother
3,198
Maripat's avatar
#485 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2019 12:58
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Maripat's avatar
Offline
Gham-o-Huzn
2,617
Brother
3,198
Maripat's avatar
#486 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2019 15:07
Imran Khan on Maulana Fazlur Rahman


(1) Maulana Diesel
Quote:

Imran Khan and Maulana Rehman are old adversaries. As far back as in 2013, Khan had sent Rehman a legal notice for allegedly defaming him by terming him a “Jewish agent”.

During campaigning for the 2018 elections, Khan would call Rehman “Maulana Diesel”, alleging he was involved in corruption in the granting of fuel licences.

Rehman lost his seat of Dera Ismail Khan to a PTI leader in the elections, which many believe has sharpened his opposition to Khan.


(2) Imran Khan in Gilgit Baltistan

"When Maulana is there you do not need the Yahood".

report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
MARS
2,170
Brother
236
sipraomer's avatar
#487 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2019 16:44
37
The real thing is that everyone is biased and it is a natural thing.

The intellectuals are not ready to accept that their hero is not a good administrator and deobandis are not willing to criticize JUI F very harshly to the satisfaction of the intellectuals.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
MARS
2,170
Brother
236
sipraomer's avatar
#488 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2019 16:57
I disagree with this dharna. Completely. I have said it in my previous posts in different words. However, I have no khush fehmi about PTI and other political parties either.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Unspecified
906
Brother
80
#489 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2019 17:02
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

It is more than that...

Imran khan is a fighter and he will never give up.

Maulana looks very determined challenging both IK and the most powerful establishment, the thing which he has never done in his political career.

What is going on ? Who is behind Maulana, if not the military establishment ?

No body knows...

Can the world afford a big turmoil in a nuclear state, rendering its nukes unsafe ?
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
bint e aisha's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
2,248
Sister
1,821
bint e aisha's avatar
#490 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2019 17:14
10
74 people lost their lives in Tezgam fire incident but nobody is talking about that. Even on the media everyone is discussing Maulana's Azadi March. No one is mourning over the dead, no one is showing solidarity with their families. Imran Khan had canceled his protest and sit-in after the APS attack in 2014. Maulana didn't even have the decency to postpone his rally!
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
MARS
2,170
Brother
236
sipraomer's avatar
#491 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2019 17:15
ALIF wrote:
View original post


Nothing can be said for sure. It is not wise to spread rumours. But we are just discussing matters so I think it's ok to write this. A Maulana graduate from Jamia Ashrafia has told me that military is behind Maulana because without the military the Maulana cannot be that confident. The military has gotten fed up of IK, according to that Maulana.

If I agree with that Maulana sahab, then it is my guess that because military can't afford the poor condition of economy because their salaries also depend on it, so they need an opportunity to impose Martial law or install a new form of system (Maybe presidential form of government).

Possibility number 2. The speech has angered the Jews and the Saffroniti Hindus. It is a possibility that they want to take revenge from IK. So this is possibility number two as there was some problem in Ik's jet on his return from US after the speech and his plane had to land in emergency. This gives a hint that they want to remove him. Allah knows best.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Rajab's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
1,216
Brother
729
Rajab's avatar
#492 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2019 17:16
Who are Nojawanan Touheed Wa Sunat Pakistan (NTSP)? Are they deobandis?
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
MARS
2,170
Brother
236
sipraomer's avatar
#493 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2019 17:20
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post


May Allah give them all Jannat ul Firdous. However, they can now not come back. The pressing issue is that what is going to happen with those who are alive? How will the dharna impact a certain section of this society? What will become of Pakistan? What is the future of Mister and Molvi relationship?

By the way, during his speech Maulana did mention the train incident briefly.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
11,516
Brother
10,060
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#494 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2019 17:20

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Military & IK are happy about this Dharna because it shows the outside world that "Extremists" are at the Gates of Islamabad and we are the good guys (Secularists)


report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
bint e aisha's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
2,248
Sister
1,821
bint e aisha's avatar
#495 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2019 17:30
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Absolutely disagree with your posts. Nobody comes back after dying but we do show our grief. Those 74 people were human beings, not animals that you just forget about them in a day. Our media only mourns when a celebrity dies like what happened after Junaid Jamshed's plane crash. (May Allah have mercy on him and all others who got martyred yesterday)

Quote:
By the way, during his speech Maulana did mention the train incident briefly.

Mentioned it briefly?? Ihsan-e-azeem tha? How insensitive can you be?

report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top

Jump to page: