Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Comprehensive Pakistan Thread

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k, bint e aisha, Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, sipraomer, tanveerzakee, sharjan8643
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#166 [Permalink] Posted on 25th July 2018 14:08
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Probably Imran khan,but not sure😊
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#167 [Permalink] Posted on 25th July 2018 14:21
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Yeah its Imran Khan's time. Everyone's supporting him, especially the youth, as if he will really bring some kind of "change".
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#168 [Permalink] Posted on 25th July 2018 23:21
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

He may or may not bring change but he sells dreams..and hope :)
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#169 [Permalink] Posted on 26th July 2018 00:28
So far:
PTI 122
PMLN 46
PPP 34

137 needed for majority
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#170 [Permalink] Posted on 26th July 2018 22:16
Rajab wrote:
View original post

Nope. PTI still has only 118.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#171 [Permalink] Posted on 26th July 2018 23:54
imran is finally PM. duno much about him as a politician but he seemed the best out of the bad lot. inshAllah he lives up to the promises and words he made and may Allah assist him. if he really is sincere and wants good for pak islam and muslims then the muanafiqeen and kuffar will if not already will be plotting his demise. his speech was very good and first time i heard any paki leader openly say rasoolullah (saw) is their role mode. i knw musharaff used to praise ataturk as his hero. finally why not PAKISTAN ZINDABAAAAD lol :)
+2 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#172 [Permalink] Posted on 27th July 2018 09:02
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

One headline wrote:
The Next Prime Minister of Nuclear Armed Pakistan Really Hates the U.S.
The most dangerous country in the world just got considerably more dangerous. Pakistan, home to the fastest growing nuclear weapons arsenal on earth, has broken the decades old domination of its electoral politics by two family dynasties. Imran Khan, a world champion cricketer, is poised to be the next prime minister backed by the powerful army. Khan blames Pakistan’s problems on America and is the most anti-American politician in South Asia.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#173 [Permalink] Posted on 27th July 2018 10:02
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

cant say im surprised. he has always spoken against US drone attacks and their war on Afghanistan. He wants nothing to do with it. just hope he didnt say it just to gain votes though but he does seem sincere. im not expecting and nor should anyone expect him to turn pak into a pure and true islamic state resembling that of which umar رضي الله عنه had. its a big issue i seen among muslims they expect any1 who is some what pro deen to overnight establish shariah and want to compare it to someone like umar رضي الله عنه. hopefully he can follow erdogans way and slowly change society and introduce islam bit by bit without the masses even knowing its happening.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#174 [Permalink] Posted on 27th July 2018 10:14
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

Oh God! Do you think Imran Khan is pro Islam and he will bring some kind of Islamic change?
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#175 [Permalink] Posted on 27th July 2018 14:36
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Yes, hope so
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#176 [Permalink] Posted on 27th July 2018 18:00
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

would you care to show me where i said he IS islamic and WILL make pak into an islamic state?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#177 [Permalink] Posted on 27th July 2018 20:06
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

I didn't say you said that. But your post did imply that he is pro deen and it seems you consider him an equivalent of Erdogan. You even said: "hopefully he can follow erdogans way and slowly change society and introduce islam bit by bit without the masses even knowing its happening."
^but that is clearly not his manifesto.

Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

Imran khan is an ignorant when it comes to Islam and that's my only concern. I used to be a die hard fan of him back in 2013 but was not eligible to vote at that time. My mindset has changed drastically in the last five years, and I'm no longer a fan of him but I still like him. He is far better than the other candidates, he is not corrupt, and a wonderful thing is that he has good relations with Taliban. Back in the years he was pretty much away from deen, but he has changed a lot recently especially after marrying that sufi lady who also happens to be a grave worshipper. So IK has been intoduced to a sufi Islam and he is much influenced by his wife. He himself does not know much about deen and that's why I'm afraid. But maybe I'm being pessimistic so let's hope for the best and pray that he proves himself to be good for the Muslims of Pakistan.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#178 [Permalink] Posted on 27th July 2018 22:09
i dont knw anything about him politically or for any pakistani politicians and politics but from somone on the outside looking in he is by far the best choice. as for him being pro deen he speaks most 'deeni' off the candidates. he has for long time said he will make peace with afghanistan and get along with taliban, no longer be americs poodle and stand up to drone attacks. so compared to what others are offering yh i consider him closer to islam and more sympathetic to islam and islamic causes than many others. like i said i dont expect him.to do much overnight. change takes years. even if someone great as umar رضي الله عنه was to come back to life and take over it will still take time. i just hope ur not those type who expect all nations to follow the bar set omar رضي الله عنه. as long as we get a leader anywhere that isnt a zaalim or a stooge for me that is winning the lottery. to think about and expect some idealistic perfect shariah state like the early days of islam is wishful thinking. we are way off that. so lets just make dua IK keeps his promises and TRIES to deliver.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#179 [Permalink] Posted on 28th July 2018 03:00
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

I'm not expecting any Islam from him, let alone Shariah state. He is a good leader and that's all. On a different note, I've become impressed by IK not even a day passed fully and a person who used to invoke curses on Pakistan is now saying "Pakistan Zindabad". Tabdeeli waqayi main aa gayi hai!
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#180 [Permalink] Posted on 28th July 2018 09:30
Imran khan is not THE BEST,he is better than other contenders.

He has got his own weaknesses,but he has managed to partially break the rule of two mafia like families ruling the country.For that he had to work tirelessly for almost two decades,starting from no seat in his first election to only one seat in his second election (his own).His determination and resilience is remarkable and apparently he looks sincere to the country and its people.His message was/is simple : “Pakistan need not be a poor country dependent on add,it is full of resources,it’s people are talented and hardworking,it’s soil is rich,it’s defence is one of the best amongst third world countries,it’s geography gives it a unique geo-political-importance, majority of its population consists of young age people,the only reason it is still a poor country is because of its immensely corrupt leadership...change the leaders and the country will bounce back”

It took him time to convince people,the mafia was too strong for him and because both the ruling families were ruling since decades,they had deep roots in the system,in the media, in the law enforcers,even in judiciary.They took massive loans from IMF and spent some of it on cosmetic but costly projects in which they could easily receive kickbacks and commissions. They never bothered to build hospitals,schools and industries,their own factories were prospering while the state run institutions were showing loss of billions,they had properties all across the globe,their children lived and were educated in the west,they got the best treatment in private hospitals in UK and America while the rest of the population only got empty slogans...they kept their ill gotten money abroad and therefore could not go against the interests of the imperialists,they were serving on “iqama” in UAE (despite being on sensitive positions in Pakistan,like prime minister,defence minister and interior minister etc),they called the border between India and Pakistan as a ‘thin line’ across which both people use to eat potato,s (a mockery of the sacrifices of millions who lost their lives for creation of a separate state).Their finance minister (the ‘economic hitman’ Dar) is now having red warrants against him,not issued by IK but the courts..

The funny thing is,that whenever they were challenged they used to hide behind the slogan of ‘conspiracy against democracy’ and ‘respect for vote’ as if democracy and vote gives them a ‘licence to kill’ :(

I don’t know if IK will be any better,only time will tell,but if he fails, it will be a final blow to the trust of people.The people of Pakistan will NEVER EVER TRUST ANYBODY AGAIN.
+4 -0Like x 3Agree x 1Winner x 1

Jump to page: