These are just some of the points raised by Dr. Israr Ahmad (rh) in a lecture given on December 25, 1992:
(1) We the Muslims of Pakistan are criminals for not having implemented Islam despite being given an independent state of our own. We are also accountable for all that befalls the Muslims of India. The Muslims of India were part of the agitation that resulted in the formation of Pakistan. They are now openly being challenged by the majority community with slogans such "Muslims have only two abodes, Pakistan or Qabristan (graveyards)."
(2) After the fall of the Babri Masjid, Hindu nationalists have openly said, "We will tear down all the Masjids of India."
(3) The freedoms being enjoyed by the privileged classes in Pakistan are at the expense of Muslims being persecuted in India.
(4) The ulama in the Indian nationalist movement before partition warned the Muslim League that their actions would divide the Muslims of the subcontinent into not two, but three different groups. Maulana Azad (rh) had predicted that Undivided Pakistan would not last 25 years.
Bangladesh ultimately split a little over 24 years after partition.
(5) The Hindu nationalists have been working since 1925 to rid the Indian subcontinent of Muslims. They have taken inspiration from Al Andalus in this regard.
(6) The wrath of Allah swt is about to descend on the Arabs, and they will lose their lands, which will be subsumed by Greater Israel.
(7) Allah swt will utilize the Bani Israel to punish the Arabs for having failed their duty to Islam.
(8) Isa عليه السلام will return to complete the sunnah of Allah swt in that Bani Israel will be punished with extinction for having denied Isa عليه السلام just as all the previous Ummats have been punished with extinction when they denied their respective prophets.
There is SO MUCH MORE in the talk that is extremely relevant today, despite the fact that the lecture was given 25 years ago.
I will try and translate more of it soon, insha Allah.
Sorry for late reply. Had to reload net connection today.
1. According to more than one hadith, jihad will continue till qiyamah and a group of this ummah will keep on fighting till the end of this world. So one can't claim that there is no genuine jihad anywhere.
2. We are responsible for our effort and not the end result. We may fail materially but our spirit, zeal and vigour must not die.
3. The jihad of Afghanistan and Palestine is genuine with it's shortcomings. (No one is perfect)
4. I have reached to this conclusion that either one should migrate to khorasan or else should prepare for Malhamatul Qubra alone. If one can't join the caravan then one must at least prepare on one's own.
5. America has created some groups but she hasn't created all the groups. We can't judge any group by pinpointing the source of funding. We must judge some one by the criteria of Quran and Sunnah. As long as inncoent lives are not being targeted and as long as only enemies of Islam are being targeted any group who wants to establish true shariah is genuine.
Only Allah Ta’ala can create the circumstances and harness us into whatever activity He decrees. Without His intervention we are all helpless.
Jihad is fard e ayn upon us since the downfall of Andalus. Our actions affect the decisions of Allah. Not because He is obliged to. But because it is His rule. Obey him and he will help you. Disobey Him and he will punish you.
I have noticed this thing that the more difficulties you face in the path of Allah the more your soul is rectified. This means that all the institutions of Islam do tazkiya of one's soul in one way or the other.
So Dawah, Ilm and Tazkiya are all the institutions of tazkiya and Jihad does the most tazkiyah (provided that it is done with proper ilm and intentions) because it is the most difficult effort of deen. On whatever level we engage on jihad, Insha Allah our moral status will increase.
Remember that shepherd who became a Muslim joined the Sahaba RA in battle immediately and died as a martyr and went straight to Jannah without even prostrating for once and without even keeping a single fast.
Remember those new Muslims of Makkah who joined the Mujahideen in the Battle of Hunayn and other battles afterwards.
Did that sheperd and those new reverts after the victory of Makkah had had the moral and ilmi training of 13 years before they joined the ranks of jihad?
Also a true jihadi movement will have tazkiya and basic fiqh education program integrated in it. For instance, Afghan Taliban educate their members in fiqhi issues. And Hamas has a dawah program for it's people. Before Hamas the Palestinians used to waste time in useless card games sitting on the roads. However, now they are better practicing Muslims, thanks to Hamas Dawah effort.
Don't be confused. Study and do your own research. If you know urdu then read Dajjal volume 1,2 and 3 by Mufti Abu Lubaba Shah Mansoor.
Dr. Israr Ahmad (rh) explains when the work he did in classification of modern Quranic exegesis in the Indian Subcontinent was highly praised by Allama Yusuf Binnori (rh) and Shaykhul Hadeeth Maulana Zakariyya Kandhelwi (rh). This is a two part lecture, which is greatly enhanced by the visuals, and each part is around 10 minutes in length. In it, he explains the ideological bases for the different modern Quranic exegesis in the Subcontinent.
1. According to more than one hadith, jihad will continue till qiyamah and a group of this ummah will keep on fighting till the end of this world. So one can't claim that there is no genuine jihad anywhere. - Regarding this issue we are
just as ignorant as you are. KEY word THIS. He is only talking about Syria. No one denies that Jihad will continue.
2. We are responsible for our effort and not the end result. We may fail materially but our spirit, zeal and vigour must not die. - InshaAllah Ta'ala it won't die. Again please re read the question and answer we are talking about a certain place not the whole world.
3. The jihad of Afghanistan and Palestine is genuine with it's shortcomings. (No one is perfect) --- The answer does the negate this. Shia Hamas is causing
4. I have reached to this conclusion that either one should migrate to khorasan or else should prepare for Malhamatul Qubra alone. If one can't join the caravan then one must at least prepare on one's own. - May Allah Ta'ala use you and us and our future offspring in this noble cause of spreading the truth. May Allah Ta'ala keep you with Aafiyah.
5. America has created some groups but she hasn't created all the groups. We can't judge any group by pinpointing the source of funding. We must judge some one by the criteria of Quran and Sunnah. As long as innocent lives are not being targeted and as long as only enemies of Islam are being targeted any group who wants to establish true shariah is genuine.- The people that answer have first hand sources on the ground. I know people who have died there first hand.
The books you have mentioned on the Dajjal I own all of them Allhumdulilah. The question and answer were pertaining to one place.
1. I didn't restrict jihad to one place. I talked in general terms. You however, asked where to do jihad and then gave an example of Syria and ISIS. My answer is that if there is no true jihad in Syria then don't go there. Find any place other where true jihad is being waged.
2. Hamas is not Shia. It is Hizbullah which is Shia. Hamas is an offshoot of Muslim Brotherhood.
3. I think there is a communication gap. I am finding it difficult to properly understand you.
Good question.. and found the reply of Hazrat Shah Waliullah Muhaddith Dehlawi رحمة الله عليه very beneficial in this regard..
Hazrat Shah waliullah Muhaddith Dehlawi رحمة الله عليه states that :
There are two methods by which impurities on this Earth are purified.
1. it should rain so heavily as to flow away the impurity.
2. The Radiance of Sun shining so bright that it burns away all the impurities, totally eradicating it.
Similarly, if the land of the Heart gets defiled there are two ways to purify it.
1. The Zikr of Allah which works like the Rain..
2. The Company of a Kamil Shaikh akin to the example of the Sun..
The Heart gets cleaned through Zikr.. while the company of the Kamil Shaikh further polishes it..
There are two elements of Islah..
A. Tazkiya of Nafs.. under the guidance of a Shaikh..
B. Tasfiya of Qalb.. done through Zikrullah .. Also under the guidance of a Shaikh..
And Islah is a life long process the motive of which is Ikhlaas.. and None can dare claim that he has attained ikhlaas..
The Definition of Tasawwuf as explained to someone by Hazrat Shaikh ul Hadith Maulana Zakariyyah sahab Kandhalwi رحمة الله عليه makes everything so clear..
" The ibtida (Beginning) of Tasawwuf is Innamal A'malu bin'NiyyahIndeed all actions are based on the intentions and the intiha (finality) of Tasawwuf is Anta’budallah ka annaka taraah, You Worship Allah as though you would see him "
Note: The youtube link is now working in previous post.
Almost everyone/anyone who is caught for any degree of misconduct in Pakistan today,suddenly becomes a champion of democracy and civilian supremacy.Justice Siddiqui too is facing cases against him in supreme judicial council...
The problem is not new,army do get involved in politics,governance and even policy making; the question is who gives them the space ? When the politicians and officials are corrupt,incompetent and self serving,someone has to fill the vaccume....
I am not a big fan of democracy.I like democracy only in those countries where Muslims are in minority,otherwise I consider it a faulty system at best,specially in developing countries it is used by the modern imperialism to economically enslave the countries by installing corrupt governments,who take loans and then misappropriate the money through corrupt practices instead of using it for fruitful projects (like building industries etc),the high interest loans keep accumulating along with interest and the poor countries find themselves stuck in an economic crises where only IMF/world bank can save them by giving them more costly loans...and the process goes on. No country can have an independent foreign policy that is stuck in this cycle of ever increasing burden of debt.
The fact remains that Pakistan had outstanding debt of 6000 irab rupees accumulated over a period from 1947 till 2008 (till the end of Musharraf rule).Two so called democratic governments from 2008 till 2018, and the debt has reached an enormous 27,000 irab rupees. The tragic thing is,nobody knows where this money,borrowed on very high interest rate, was used ???
No visible progress is seen on the ground nor the money is accounted for...
To understand this phenomenon please read “confessions of an economic hitman”
This cannot be undone and I am sure it will be greatly appreciated.
We apologise but you have been denied access to report posts in this thread. This could be due to excessively reporting posts and not understanding our forum rules. For assistance or information, please use the forum help thread to request more information. Jazakallah