Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Comprehensive Pakistan Thread

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k, bint e aisha, Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, sipraomer, tanveerzakee, sharjan8643
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#961 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2020 10:52

Maripat wrote:
View original post

Speak the truth!

1. Maulana Tariq Jameel (HA) is human, does and can make a million errors but is it Islamically acceptable to attack his lineage?
  2. Lets suppose that someone's lineage is substandard and comes from prostitutes etc what does that has to do with Islam? Are we Jews or are we Muslims?

Loading Qur'aan Verse

Tomorrow, you are going to look down upon a Dalit who accepts Islam and becomes a "Maulana" and Maulana Madani (HA) or Shahi Imam (HA) will FOREVER be deemed superior to a Dalit-convert just based on caste?

What nonsense is this???

report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#962 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2020 11:20
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post
I might try to speak loads of truth but will that reassure Maulana Tariq Jameel Sahab?

Hardly.

I might assert my professory. Mufti Zarwali Khan Sahab would retort with the pet Ulama Fatwa on us Aligarh type.

Result? No consolation for Tariq Jameel Sahab and the Ummah deprived of all those benefits that come from him.

Let us accept the harsh reality and focus on our task. Sooner or later we'll have something on our hands that we can deliver to the Ummah. There is this danger of we missing the train.

+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#963 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2020 11:43

Maripat wrote:
View original post

As a Professor and Senior Muslim intellectual, SAY IT

To shame someone based on their lineage is WRONG.

Whether I do, you do it OR Mufti Zarwali Khan (HA) does it. It is wrong and against Islam.

Make a stance so your Juniors know categorically where you stand. Islam is not a dynastic, casteist CULT, it is the religion of Allah Ta'ala and your lineage plays no parts in superiority to Allah Ta'ala.

A Dalit-convert is as dear in the eyes of Allah Ta'ala as a SYED-ZADA and then let their actions and sincerity make the place in the Akhira.

Don't pollute the purity of Islam with Brahmin urine!

No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#964 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2020 11:48
It certainly was not a very nice gesture. It was not expected from him.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#965 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2020 12:03

Maripat wrote:
View original post

Professor Saheb,

Leave aside people and focus on issues. He is an extremely rude person and done far worse but leave it to Hazrat Worshipping Deobandees to prostrate to him, no need to mention him.

You are knowledgeable and an elder for Indian Muslims to follow so set the example.

1. Racism is Haram
  2. Castism is Haram
  3. Lineage shaming and superiority is Haram
  4. Ethnic shaming and superiority is Haram

All Muslims have the right to marry whoever they feel is compatible and into whatever family there prefer and best suits them in their circumstances and social standing but Islam has no Varna (specifically) and no Manusmirti (in general)

Article 15 of Indian Constitution

indiankanoon.org/doc/609295/

(1) The State shall not discriminate against any citizen on grounds only of religion, race, caste, sex, place of birth or any of them.

(2) No citizen shall, on grounds only of religion, race, caste, sex, place of birth or any of them, be subject to any disability, liability, restriction or condition with regard to—

(a) access to shops, public restaurants, hotels and places of public entertainment; or

(b) the use of wells, tanks, bathing ghats, roads and places of public resort maintained wholly or partly out of State funds or dedicated to the use of the general public.

(3) Nothing in this article shall prevent the State from making any special provision for women and children.

(4) Nothing in this article or in clause (2) of article 29 shall prevent the State from making any special provision for the advancement of any socially and educationally backward classes of citizens or for the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes.

(5) Nothing in this article or in sub-clause (g) of clause (1) of article 19 shall prevent the State from making any special provision, by law, for the advancement of any socially and educationally backward classes of citizens or for the Scheduled Castes or the Scheduled Tribes in so far as such special provisions relate to their admission to educational institutions including private educational institutions, whether aided or unaided by the State, other than the minority educational institutions referred to in clause (1) of article 30.

+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#966 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2020 17:36
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Seniors hurting us,

And we are not ready to hear anything from youngsters (like sharjeel imam )
+1 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#967 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2020 17:41

a2z wrote:
View original post

I am not an Indian but let me make a prediction based on my knowledge of history of 1947 and the situation in Kashmir.

There will come a time when "Elders" will call the Police and get youngsters like "Sharjeel Imam" arrested and thrown in Jail just to prove their patriotism for India.

In fact, Indian Muslims will call the Police and report on other Indian Muslims their words, messages, blogs, forums posts etc to prove their patriotism.

If this isn't already happening...

+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#968 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2020 17:49
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Vow!!! That much hatred. Hatred will get reflected from the mirror before you.

We don't care about self proclaimed bosses.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#969 [Permalink] Posted on 12th March 2020 00:15
Brother Ssaad, There is a huge difference between Hatred and Possibilities. What Colonel Saheb conveys here is Possibilities and not hatred.
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#970 [Permalink] Posted on 12th March 2020 01:09
ummatcaring wrote:
View original post

What is in one's mind creates possiblities in his mind.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#971 [Permalink] Posted on 12th March 2020 01:48
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Chilling. Ominous. History certainly is witness to such things happening. When push comes to shove, people behave irrationally.

Us Indian Muslims are now in need of words of consolation.

Even when we visit a terminal patient, we don't spell out for him what's to come.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#972 [Permalink] Posted on 12th March 2020 09:26

abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

The reason I say this is because Indian Muslims in trying to prove their loyalty to Queen Victoria turned over our Akabir and many many over to the British to be tortured and brutally murdered.

Indian Government has psychologically programmed Indian Muslims to keep on trying to prove their patriotism above and beyond Islam so they will go to any lengths to do so.

So they keep on bashing Pakistan in a fruitless quest to prove Patriotism. Indians are obsessed with Pakistan, watch the Media in both countries and most Pakistanees don't even know the internal happenings in India at all or political situation etc...People of Pakistan genuinely care about Indian Muslims not out of spite but out of Islam.

I know Indian Muslims hate Pakistan and Pakistanees with a passion, I see it with my own eyes and experience it all the time but despite this watch how people of Pakistan react towards the situation unfolding in India. Most Pakistanees know the feeling, it isn't a secret that Indian (Muslims, let alone Hindus) hate them with a passion.

We have Mosques and committees in UK where it says, "Pakistanees and their children are not allowed" in 2020. We know exactly how majority of Gujaratees in UK and Canada feel about Pakistanees and its no secret.

The son of one of Tableeghi Ameers in UK married a Pakistani and he said to his son:

I would have been happier if you had married a prostitute rather then a Pakistani.

We know all of this but we love and care for Indian Muslims for the sake of Allah Ta'ala and our Duas are with you as it is said in Punjabi

Khulay Tullay Banday...

Attend a Gujarati Mosque in UK or Canada during Ramadhan

Attend a Pakistani Mosque in UK or Canada during Ramadhan

And you will see the difference with your own eyes but we don't really care.

It is what it is.

+2 -0Like x 1Agree x 2
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#973 [Permalink] Posted on 12th March 2020 11:59
Quote:
We have Mosques and committees in UK where it says, "Pakistanees and their children are not allowed" in 2020. We know exactly how majority of Gujaratees in UK and Canada feel about Pakistanees and its no secret.

The son of one of Tableeghi Ameers in UK married a Pakistani and he said to his son:

I would have been happier if you had married a prostitute rather then a Pakistani.

I am appalled and nauseated. Honestly, I had no idea. We know Gujaratis to be the most well connected to our Ulama. Is this because two of our most prominent leaders during the time of partition, Gandhiji and Sardar Patel, were also Gujarati?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#974 [Permalink] Posted on 12th March 2020 13:13
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

Got nothing to do with gandhi and sardar. Most mosques in UK are set up under a registered charity. It has a committee elected by the members. The membership requirements are that you have to be living within catchment area or be of certain ethnicity.

No muslim is barred from attending daily salah or enrolling their child in a maktab.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#975 [Permalink] Posted on 12th March 2020 13:34
Rajab wrote:
View original post

Is Colonel sahab mistaken then? He has made some serious allegations.
No post ratings

Jump to page: