Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Comprehensive Pakistan Thread

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k, bint e aisha, Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, sipraomer, tanveerzakee, sharjan8643
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#841 [Permalink] Posted on 20th November 2019 15:37
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

And all of us. Ameen
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Agree x 1Ameen x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#842 [Permalink] Posted on 20th November 2019 15:47

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Because this is NOT the opinion of Imam Bukhari (RA) so if someone chooses to disobey your opinion and follow the opinion of Imam Bukhari (RA) then at least be a decent, upright human being and understand that this person is following the opinion of Imam Bukhari (RA) over your advice.

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

I am glad that your standards have been satisfied and all is well with the world again, Alhumdolillah.

Nothing to do with fans or followers!

Quoting Israeli Riwayat is not a sin to make "Taubah" from, it is an error/mistake. Uttering words imprecisely is also not an "Fahishah" from which Taubah is needed. Plenty of Ulama have made it before and plenty will make it again, if this was the standard set forth by Allah and his Nabi (Sallalaho Alaihe Wassallam) then a large number of Ulamah would have problems. 

This is a special honour upon the Ummah of Nabi (Sallalaho Alaihe Wassallam) which Allah Ta'ala has bestowed upon us (Alhumdolilllah).

May Allah Ta'ala forgive me, you and all from the Ummah of Nabi (Sallalaho Alaihe Wassallam) [Ameen]

P.S: I vehemently disagree with much of the Bayans of Maulana Tariq Jameel (HA) and has done since I first met him over 25 years ago but I don't believe that he needs to make public Taubah from the issue but I can see why he would do that to get "Deobandees" off his back!

NO APOLOGY BUT A MISTAKE

Exact words of Maulana Tariq Jameel  (HA):

It has been a while since I read the Tafseer, the issue of being paraded on the donkey is in Tafseer of Imam Razi (RA) and Tafseer of Imam Qurtubi (RA) but the addition of "face being blackened" is my error, please convey to others.

I checked and narration about being paraded on the donkey and the pronouncement is accurate.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sErwCBVvsA8&feature=youtu.be

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#843 [Permalink] Posted on 20th November 2019 17:44
Seeing this joker after a long time.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#844 [Permalink] Posted on 20th November 2019 17:56
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

I thought he had been arrested in the UK for Terrorism. Was expecting him stay there for a very long time.

Update:
He has been further bailed to appear at the Old Bailey for another hearing in March, 2020. A trial has provisionally been set to start on June 1 next year.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#845 [Permalink] Posted on 20th November 2019 17:59
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

It's a 1 hour interview but feels like it would take 3 hours to listen to, sorry. Couldn't take it :)
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#846 [Permalink] Posted on 20th November 2019 18:06
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Never underestimate the power of Altaf Bhai. These charges are nothing for him.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#847 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2019 00:41
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Because this is NOT the opinion of Imam Bukhari (RA) so if someone chooses to disobey your opinion and follow the opinion of Imam Bukhari (RA) then at least be a decent, upright human being and understand that this person is following the opinion of Imam Bukhari (RA) over your advice.

youtu.be/vDOTpW0QqbY?t=667

Some senior ulema, even some Tablighi Ulema are of this opinion that weak ahadith should be avoided. Watch this video from 11 minutes and 7 seconds.

And I have shown no indecency and not issued fatwa against those who don't follow my advice. I have not declared them apostates. Do not over exaggerate some one's simple statement.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#848 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2019 09:50

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

1. I am quoting "Imam Bukhari (RA)"
  2. You are quoting "Some senior ulema, even some Tablighi Ulema"
So...
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#849 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2019 09:54

21NOV2019: JY-27A in Pakistan

Game Changer & Indian Rafael threat negated

www.janes.com/article/92736/jy-27a-radar-spotted-in-pakistan

Two serious questions need to be asked:

1. This is classified technology so why are China & Pakistan displaying it out in the open. These can be easily hidden but Pakistan has put it out in open for it to be photographed
  2. Why Mianwali and not near the border or LOC?

Psychological games...

Speculation & Conclusion

Pakistan is getting ready to deploy Chinese SAMs something like HQ-9

+1 -0
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#850 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2019 15:15
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

In Imam Bukhari RH's time there was no Tablighi Jamaat.

I am quoting elder ulema from today's times who have more knowledge than me and you. If you want to disagree then so be it. Nothing to be fussy about.
+0 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#851 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2019 02:02
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

I ask Allah Subhana wa ta’ala to give hidaya to IK and MFR, both. Ameen.
+0 -0Ameen x 2
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#852 [Permalink] Posted on 25th November 2019 13:56

25NOV2019: Azad Kashmir Election (LA-3) Results

1. PML (Nawaz Sharif) has the Govrernment in Azad Kashmir at all levels, nor Imran Khan or PTI
  2. They campaigned that Imran Khan sold Kashmir
  3. The entire official Government and cabinet of Azad Kashmir campaigned against Imran Khan & PTI
  4. PPP (Bhutto) did an alliance with Azad Kashmir Government and also campaigned against Imran Khan & PTI
  5. JUI-F (Maulana) did an alliance with Azad Kashmir Government and also campaigned against Imran Khan & PTI
  6. The entire Government, election commission etc are all controlled by PML (Nawaz Sharif)

Imran Khan's party still defeated the triple party in Government alliance :lol

www.samaa.tv/news/2019/11/mirpur-la-3-by-election/

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

The issue is not Tableeghi Jmaat, the issue is using narrations for Fadhail and narrating of Hadeeth

Imam Buhkari (RA) is the Ameerul-Mumineen of Hadeeth and his opinion on Hadeeth matters much more then I, you are only Tableeghi whom you quote and takes precedence.

Since there is nothing substantial which you can add to the issue OR stay on topic please use your 3 tactics as per your preference:

1. Run Away
  2. Start insulting or become sarcastic
  3. Hit dislike and satisfy your Nafs

No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#853 [Permalink] Posted on 25th November 2019 17:00
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

No Sir! There is a difference of opinion of ulema on this issue and everyone have good reasons for their stance.

This culture of quoting weak hadith for fadhail and then carelessness to quote fabricated stories in the madd of fadhail is creating fitnah. It should be avoided. This is the stance of some senior ulema and I agree with them. However, those who disagree with this view, I don't say that they have become kafir (Astafghfirullah).

Since, there is nothing to argue about, you can make another democracy joke.
+0 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#854 [Permalink] Posted on 25th November 2019 19:15

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

The strongest and majority opinion in Islam by major Scholars of Hadeeth is that it is fine to quote weak narrations in matters of Fadhail and this is also the opinion of Ameerul-Mumineen Fil-Hadeeth Imam Bukhari (RA) and many others.

So the "Senior Scholars of your garden" do not matter.

When it comes to matters of Deen:

1. You take Tafseer from clean shaven PTi supporters
  2. You make anyone "Senior Scholar" over Imam Bukhari (RA)
So as I said, run off, become abusive or sarcastic as your "Senior Scholars" have taught you because once again you are peddling weak opinions because it agrees with your Nafs.

+0 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#855 [Permalink] Posted on 26th November 2019 02:21
.1. Despite of my differences in some issues with Tablighi brothers, I have always appreciated the good things they have done and are doing.

2. However, in the name of fadhail a lot of ghulw is being practiced which is disastrous for the ummah as well as this blessed institution of deen.

3. Today, there is a lot more fitnah as compared to the times of Imam Bukhari Rahmatullah Alaih. We need to be extra cautious while giving dawah. Therefore, if I agree with those ulema who are of the opinion that only Saheeh ahadith need to be used for fadhail then it doesn't mean that I am disrespecting or challenging the authority of Imam Bukhari Rahmatullah Alaih in the same way I reject democracy which doesn't mean that I am challenging or rejecting the status and ilm of Mufti Shafi Usmani Rahmatullah Alaih.

4. I am a mature person and am totally concerned about working for solutions to the problems of the ummah. Yes, I make mistakes and am human and do correct my mistakes too (if the mistakes being mentioned are real and not perceived). However, I have zero tolerance for nonsense behaviour of some funny creatures in this forum who argue for the sake of argument, are like old headmistress with a running nose and huge spectacles with cracks in the lens and are fond of going into unnecessary nitty gritty details while overlooking the bigger picture. I am not going to waste my valuable time on these pessimistic creatures with zero EQ. These Nafs Curing Dons must learn the Sunnah way of curing the ills of nafs. No one can claim that one's nafs is free of all evils. So perhaps, these creatures must focus on the islah of their own nafs.

Quote:
And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peace, [25:63]
+0 -0Disagree x 1

Jump to page: